Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind (1074 Views)

7 Reasons Why The PDP Will Win The 2015 Presidential Elections With Wide Margin / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin / Inec Official List Of Candidates For The 2011 Elections In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by fatherab1: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
[b]

Most people see politics as a dirty game. However some people make clean millions during election periods without being a member of any party. They achieve this by rendering legitimate services to Aspirants, Parties, INEC, etc.

Have you ever wondered why politicians amass wealth for elections? It is simply to give it back to certain persons who can add value to their ambitions. You don't need to be part of politics to part-take in this great wealth transfer!

For the past 3 elections, I've been a consultant to many contestants and get paid heavily than their supporters though I'm NEVER in any party. This time however, I've decided to reveal the secrets to just 200 God-fearing persons. I have therefore compiled the complete details into an E-book titled:
"THE SAFEST & SUREST WAYS
TO MAKE AT LEAST N5MILLION
FROM 2011 ELECTIONS"
Chapters:
1. The list of 30 services that politicians can pay anything for before the polls
2. The expressways to secure direct contacts with serious-minded aspirants
3. The 10 hottest secrets you must know about the 2011 general elections
4. How to separate yourself from politics while a consultant to contestants
5. How to set the right prices to your services to gain swift approval
6. How to detect and solve INEC's electoral challenges for heavy pay

I don't want to give this treasure to more than 200 persons so as to minimize competition for us all. To be among those 200 luckiest people this year, RUN TO THE NEAREST BRANCH OF FIRSTBANK and pay a tiny sum of N1,500 into Account Name:"MUSA AMALIA". Account Number: 3922010012607.
Then text: 2011(space) YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (space) YOUR TELLER NUMBER to 08074079889.
You will get your E-book in your e-mail box in 24hours.

NB:  I will give my banker an instruction not to allow any amount be paid into it from any branch as soon as the first 200 persons are confirmed. So if your money is rejected at the bank, then you were not fast enough. Sorry.
[/b]

Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
Heck, sign up to do PR work for the IBB campaign and I am certain you will make some cool bucks from that. grin
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by fatherab1: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2010

Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by darqly(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
Crap!
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by dominique(f): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
poster how many millions have you made?
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by DrKitaun(m): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2010
For all the millions u've made u still had time to write an e-book !
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by fatherab1: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
The stack reality is that many people have the mindset that over magnify Millions of Naira. If not how can someone make this statement:
Dr Kitaun:

For all the millions u've made u still had time to write an e-book !

All i can say is that this ebook is my little way of leaking the secret of those who legitimately get their share of election wealth. As such, its not for everyone.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2010
father ab:

[b]

Most people see politics as a dirty game. However some people make clean millions during election periods without being a member of any party. They achieve this by rendering legitimate services to Aspirants, Parties, INEC, etc.

Have you ever wondered why politicians amass wealth for elections? It is simply to give it back to certain persons who can add value to their ambitions. You don't need to be part of politics to part-take in this great wealth transfer!

For the past 3 elections, I've been a consultant to many contestants and get paid heavily than their supporters though I'm NEVER in any party. This time however, I've decided to reveal the secrets to just 200 God-fearing persons. I have therefore compiled the complete details into an E-book titled:
"THE SAFEST & SUREST WAYS
TO MAKE AT LEAST N5MILLION
FROM 2011 ELECTIONS"
Chapters:
1. The list of 30 services that politicians can pay anything for before the polls
2. The expressways to secure direct contacts with serious-minded aspirants
3. The 10 hottest secrets you must know about the 2011 general elections
4. How to separate yourself from politics while a consultant to contestants
5. How to set the right prices to your services to gain swift approval
6. How to detect and solve INEC's electoral challenges for heavy pay

I don't want to give this treasure to more than 200 persons so as to minimize competition for us all. To be among those 200 luckiest people this year, RUN TO THE NEAREST BRANCH OF FIRSTBANK and pay a tiny sum of N1,500 into Account Name:"MUSA AMALIA". Account Number: 3922010012607.
Then text: 2011(space) YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (space) YOUR TELLER NUMBER to 08074079889.
You will get your E-book in your e-mail box in 24hours.

NB: I will give my banker an instruction not to allow any amount be paid into it from any branch as soon as the first 200 persons are confirmed. So if your money is rejected at the bank, then you were not fast enough. Sorry.
[/b]
maybe you should see jega undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
NB:  I will give my banker an instruction not to allow any amount be paid into it from any branch as soon as the first 200 persons are confirmed. So if your money is rejected at the bank, then you were not fast enough. Sorry.

when did people start giving that kind of directions?
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
Interesting
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by oderemo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2010
RUN TO THE NEAREST BRANCH OF FIRSTBANK

lmao.
i like that, run,
but old boy what of those disable ppl wey no fit run grin undecided
your fada.
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by Brownteeth(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
It would have been better not to reveal anything at all. In spite of the millions you claim to make, is it still necessary to bother yourself about N1500 X 200?
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
Why not make the 5million * 200 these guys will make for yourself alone?

I think the deal here is someone trying to make some bucks by selling books before election.

Maybe you are already exploiting the only true means you know to make money for yourself before the election.
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2010
Brownteeth:

It would have been better not to reveal anything at all. In spite of the millions you claim to make, is it still necessary to bother yourself about N1500 X 200?

exactly!!!
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2010
naija hustlers cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by hatch: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
#ab father
Inside that your small coconut head of yours you feel that you have found mugus,magas,mufus and morons that you can give cock and bull stories.Simply go to the business section to sell or advertise your ebooks but don't come here lying to us how you made millions during the shagari regime as an INEC consultant.
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by DrKitaun(m): 2:05am On Jul 23, 2010
Father ab

u don chop shit abi ? U don dey d game for 3 previous elections u never still hammer ? Oponu
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by coalcoal1(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2010
this father ab must be getting a lot of ideas from that useless SUCCESS DIGEST.
The paper is full of poo , people always trying to sell info , you buy the info and it is all a load of rubbish
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by enyojo(f): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ AUTHOR,
MAY GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH.
I AM ENJOYING YOUR BOOK THAT I BOUGHT.
HOPEFULLY, THE WEALTH OF OUR NATION SHALL NOT PASS ME BY THIS TIME.
ONCE AGAIN, GOD BLESS U
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by fatherab1: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
I thank everyone for the comments. we live in a free world. The bottom line is that it is not everybody that should be rich. this is because most people have closed minds.

When they hear 'Jonathan approves 72billion (of our money) to INEC" they fail to know that it is human beings not Godssss that will benefit from that fund. there are too many of such funds flowing right, left

Already, 21 people have bought my ebook. the smart guys do not have time to abuse me here
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
I d i o t
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by deb(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2010
I don't need a book to know how to make money from a politician contesting elections when am not a slowpoke? lol  cheesy

I've been very close to some party chairmen in their various wards and LGs and have been proposing to take their poster contract.
That is just one out of many. I'm also planning to help some of them do their campaign on the internet using facebook, twitter and other
social networking sites. Don't forget most of them don't know much about the internet so its no small charges am giving to them because I've made them realize the potency of internet in their campaign. How about creating websites for them where they can higlight their political philosophies and use that to sell themselves? These and many more ways you can use to make money from them.

I haven't mentioned the printing of T-shirts, caps and various other materials that you can brand for them. How about helping them employ the use of the media and walking away with your own commission? come off it I don't need a book i have my brain intact. I don't even want to mention the area of selling biometric voting to INEC my company is already doing that and we have developed a working solution that can rake us billions and not even the meagre amount of N5million that you are proposing in your book.
I rest my case
Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by shotster50(m): 2:06am On Jul 28, 2010
Yet another product of a failed state.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Is Unsustainable ! / Olusegun Agaga-nigeria's Finance Minster On Bloomsberg Tv- Anoda Talker / Princewill Rescinds Move To Sue Dr. Abiye Sekibo, Mobilizes Group For Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.