Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) (66657 Views)

Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos / Nigerian Migrants Caught Extorting Parking Fee From Motorists In Italy. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by igboamakaaa: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Antipob777:
Igbos and drug are like 5 and 6. Always disgracing a country they a zoo.

God will never forgive Lord Lugard for this dirty union.

Buhari plz allow this dirty and shameless pigs and idiots to go biko

I'm tired of been in same country with this fools
Hey bro, last i checked....edo has never been a biafran territory. It was not included in the biafran map and indigens of Edo do not regard themselves as one. Yoruba language/traditions/ beliefs are totally in sync with theirs. I wonder why you then yoke them with people that have nothing in common with them.

Again, please stop spurring unwarranted hatred. Every tribe/region has its bad eggs be it an esan man, egun, ijaw, igbo, Yoruba, hausa, itsekiri e.t c even Among the 12 handpicked by Jesus Christ himself, there was a bad egg. I see no reason why you use the failings of a particular edo man to judge and categorize all the good people of Edo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by okennem: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Village people

Nawaooo, market don sell finish make my people come hammer this xmass, village people must see dum dum yom yom
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 12:18am On Nov 07, 2018
same way 55% of people on NL who scream death to all gays are secret gay kingpins cheesy

New format- Be actively against something in the open but codedly run it underground...tueh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:22am On Nov 07, 2018
CastedGist:
Esabienle O. kingsley, a popular anti-drug advocate and owner of a Benin, Edo State-based NGO that fights against drug abuse, has been arrested for drug trafficking drugs in Italy, alongside his wife, Gertrude.

The 33-year-old man, his 32-year-old wife and a Kenyan of 39 were arrested by the Carabinieri at their Vicofertile, Parma home, with 1.2kg of cocaine which they were about to flood the market with.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-anti-drug-advocate-wife-arrested-cocaine-photos

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by CharliParker: 12:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Mr integrity comes to my mind I mean the one fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by igboamakaaa: 12:28am On Nov 07, 2018
bantudra:
this igbos sef...i dont understand them...this their thriving for higher life is very strange to other nigerians....

is not that they dont have what it takes to make it honestly...but this their make it at all means is crazy.... undecided undecided

Hey, read the suspect's name....read the state he comes from. Read these slowly again 3x then....modify your post, thanks.
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 12:30am On Nov 07, 2018
You don buy market
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:33am On Nov 07, 2018
People who don't practice what they preach
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by bantudra: 12:39am On Nov 07, 2018
hucienda:
NCAN on the prowl.

we are on their trail...another state my foot....as if we dont know igbos are all over the place....

i mean which yoruba or hausa looks like that....??

abegi....

1 Like

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by igboamakaaa: 12:44am On Nov 07, 2018
bantudra:

i will not modify anything....thunda smother you....i dont care about state...look at their faces and tell me thats not typical igbo face....

tahhhh...!!!!!
Heey......the insults are totally uncalled for. I didn't insult you neither did I make any wrong assertion. If people's tribe were to be judged by facial appearance, all light skinned individuals in the country would be igbos. I pray your hatred doesn't totally consume your sense of judgement and reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by bantudra: 12:46am On Nov 07, 2018
igboamakaaa:

Heey......the insults are totally uncalled for. I didn't insult you neither did I make any wrong assertion. If people's tribe were to be judged by facial appearance, all light skinned individuals in the country would be igbos. I pray your hatred doesn't totally consume your sense of judgement and reasoning.

am sorry...

but your tribe deserve to be called out....

una are overdoing it...this money money money money is getting ridiculous....vanities upon vanities....

sorry....

1 Like

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by igboamakaaa: 12:51am On Nov 07, 2018
bantudra:

am sorry...

una are overdoing it...this money money money money is getting ridiculous....vanities upon vanities....

sorry....
Apology accepted smiley
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Igbo people #inyamiri

1 Like

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by chisani(m): 1:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Crime has never be and would never be an alternative to good life. The youths should learn to shun it. Crime does not pay in the long run. So sad! If they are found guilty of the crime by by law court, then prison will definitely be there calling.
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 1:01am On Nov 07, 2018
One needs to be extremely careful with all this people...
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by chisani(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2018
Antipob777:
Igbos and drug are like 5 and 6. Always disgracing a country they a zoo.

God will never forgive Lord Lugard for this dirty union.

Buhari plz allow this dirty and shameless pigs and idiots to go biko

I'm tired of been in same country with this fools
so disappointed with such unguarded comments. You can actually do better than this. This is hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by igboamakaaa: 1:07am On Nov 07, 2018
bantudra:

am sorry...

sorry....
Well, the obsession with success maybe because of environmental pressure. When one sees that all his brothers and relatives are doing well...he also becomes anxious to be like them and not be left behind. This creates one kind of a "competition" rooted in our subconscious mindset. That's one of the reasons why you see Igbos hustling all around the country and scattered all over almost all (if not all nations of the world)

In as much as most Igbos try to work hard in other to earn a honest living, there are a few minority who try to cut corners and therefore indulge in heinous criminal activities in other to be part of the "successful fold". These, do not possess the true Igbo spirit.

I don't support the crimes perpetuated by my some of my tribesmen, I'm totally against it. Nevertheless, one must be careful not to use the misdeeds of a tiny fraction of people (be it Igbo, yoruba or hausa) to categorize majority of the others. Remain blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by abbey621(m): 1:21am On Nov 07, 2018
In this life envy no one, all that glitters is not gold....SMH!

1 Like

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 1:22am On Nov 07, 2018
odaniel1:
These ones used the NGO as a front for their illegal wealth acquisition. Not everyone you envy is worth it... smh
Am telling you
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 1:23am On Nov 07, 2018
odaniel1:
These ones used the NGO as a front for their illegal wealth acquisition. Not everyone you envy is worth it... smh
So true
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 1:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Damn fine girl

2 Likes

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by igboamakaaa: 1:28am On Nov 07, 2018
sweetilicious:
Am telling you
My dad once told me, "if you want to find the greatest human rights abusers, go to the agency against human rights abuse"

"if you want to find the greatest thieves, go to the agency that are supposed to check mate crime (police, law makers e.t.c)"

So....if you want to find the greatest drug peddlers, you know where to find them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by godfrey01(m): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2018
OMOTOWO:
B928SQEPPEPAWA-2447214..if u know,you know..We don't do crime,we do this...A won eeyan Pablo escobar

good one.. please share me today combination you will be playing.. mention me again. mention me here with the code..
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:50am On Nov 07, 2018
smiley
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by LZAA: 1:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Everybody knows oduduwa and his kin have links to edo grin
I'm just saying.....grin
Cc immhotep onyeoga jumpandpas GmBuhari sarrki Roger3D deomelo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Too bad this is coming from someone who have proclaimed himself to be advocate of drug abuse.
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Quite shameful. That is how it is in the kingdom of God. They pay lip service to worship but their hearts are far from Him

2 Likes

Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Deltatoto: 2:18am On Nov 07, 2018
DavSagacity:
Hmmmmmm....these are the kind of people that will now come and be spending money anyhow...and people wey no sabi anything go dey envy them!!!.
it is well. I hope they'll enjoy their stay in Prison.
no go hustle.2yrs of enjoyment they had might be better than you 80yrs of poverty..no great man fears police or jail.most of the world leaders have tested it
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by Deltatoto: 2:20am On Nov 07, 2018
nanauju:

Wetin we no go see..an anti-drug advocate caught with Cocaine? Lol maybe he was advocating against Herbal drugs too..drugs na drugs
u that is a Jambite why comment on such post?what do u no about business?
Re: Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) by vioment: 2:21am On Nov 07, 2018
Could it be that the evil ones have succeeded in setting them up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.