Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Meet The World’s First Electric Unicycle With Gyro Force Technology - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The World’s First Electric Unicycle With Gyro Force Technology (1326 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils First Electric Car In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria / World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s First Electric Unicycle With Gyro Force Technology by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/11/23g23g-min-3-1255469873.jpg?w=584[/img]
Photo credit: Uno Bolt

It gives you wheel and staying green while using it. Packed with Gyro-Force technology, meet Uno Bolt, World’s First e-Unicycle.
It be charged quickly, speeds up to 22 mph, and travel up to 25 mph per charge.

With built-in stabilizer sensors, it’s the quickest responding gyroscope to be put into a one wheel machine. Uno Bolt, bolting away with style and precision.
Charging anything can be a hassle, so we created the best way to charge your battery in a matter of minutes. From 0% drain to 100% gain in a matter of 45 minutes to be precise. Once fully charged you will be riding for 25 miles before needing to charge again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvhmZjD8OA

Uno Bolt is equipped with an intense LED flood. The headlight consists of six high power LED lights that produce an unbelievably bright 1000 lumens (12W). Rear has two LED lights with two modes, constant or flash.

Source: https://naijadriva./2018/11/06/the-worlds-first-e-unicycle-with-gyro-force-technology/#more-1379
Re: Meet The World’s First Electric Unicycle With Gyro Force Technology by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Wow...Nice Invention kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World’s First Electric Unicycle With Gyro Force Technology by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
When would World Powers allow full scale production of these 'green' machines?

Marpol, dominique, lalasticlacla, obynoscopy, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Meet The World’s First Electric Unicycle With Gyro Force Technology by gangbang86: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2019

Source
Hey, man. Frankly speaking, It's very pleasant to see, that mobility area is developing nowadays. It goes without saying, that Gyro Force Technology is good one, but I don't think that a lot of people will pay such a huge price for it. Here need some time for making this model cheaper, but I like this idea. As for me, It's more convenient to use electric unicycle, like these ones - myewheel.com for coming home from work and vice versa.
Re: Meet The World’s First Electric Unicycle With Gyro Force Technology by Nikra(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
gangbang86:

Hey, man. Frankly speaking, It's very pleasant to see, that mobility area is developing nowadays. It goes without saying, that Gyro Force Technology is good one, but I don't think that a lot of people will pay such a huge price for it. Here need some time for making this model cheaper, but I like this idea. As for me, It's more convenient to use electric unicycle, like these ones - myewheel.com for coming home from work and vice versa.

how are feelings when you ride your electric unicycle?

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep A Crack On A Windscreen From Spreading / End Of The Road For Volkswagen Beetle / This U.S Based Nigerian Built The World Fastest Carbureted Front Wheel Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.