Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

I’m Depressed Over The Recent Killings – President Buhari Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Depressed Over The Recent Killings – President Buhari Cries Out (374 Views)

Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos / I Know He Is Dead Aisha Buhari Cries In BBC News / President Buhari Visits Plateau State Today Over Recent Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Depressed Over The Recent Killings – President Buhari Cries Out by allowman1234: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday disclosed that he was “distressed and depressed by the atrocious ethnoreligious killings” across the country.

Speaking when he received leaders of the Church of Christ in Nations, COCIN, led by Rev Dr Dachollom Datiri, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Buhari appealed to Nigerians to learn to live together in peace and harmony.

http://www.247kadia.com.ng/im-depressed-over-the-recent-killings-president-buhari-cries-out/
Re: I’m Depressed Over The Recent Killings – President Buhari Cries Out by blujoi(m): 1:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Actions speak louder than words. If you were distressed enough you could have made sure that either the minister of interior or the Police IG gets sacked for not doing their jobs. No single individual has been prosecuted. All we get are words and more words while thousands of innocent families are slaughtered, whole villages are wiped out. Its really a sad time to be Nigerian

allowman1234:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday disclosed that he was “distressed and depressed by the atrocious ethnoreligious killings” across the country.

Speaking when he received leaders of the Church of Christ in Nations, COCIN, led by Rev Dr Dachollom Datiri, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Buhari appealed to Nigerians to learn to live together in peace and harmony.

http://www.247kadia.com.ng/im-depressed-over-the-recent-killings-president-buhari-cries-out/
Re: I’m Depressed Over The Recent Killings – President Buhari Cries Out by zombieTRACKER: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2018
No python dance on the herdsmen...

It's okay
Re: I’m Depressed Over The Recent Killings – President Buhari Cries Out by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Depression has another meaning to the Lifeless one
Re: I’m Depressed Over The Recent Killings – President Buhari Cries Out by bubu2019: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2018
our President is depressed another cow talk I prefer hearing dog barking then the lifeless one

(1) (Reply)

I Will Continue To Canvass For Revival Of Lake Chad, Says Buhari / Boko Haram Fighters Attack Military Base In Borno / Sacked Civil Servants Arrested For Praying Against Kaduna State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.