Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. (2376 Views)

FG Not Bothered By US Lawmakers’ Moves To Halt $875m Defence Equipments / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Donmedrac: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
I know they are only wasting their time, women were raped and killed in the farm in delta state by Fulani herdsmen but it didn't make nairaland or any major newspaper..

Hundreds of these incidents happen daily and make no news and you think people will vote for Buhari?

The common man knows what they face, governorship election is different from presidential.

9 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by NigerDeltan(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin

Lol...when i read people's comment on that Akpabio welcoming decampees thread, i was like people dont really know us down south

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Please dont even bothered with APC in Northwest.. Inyamuri party?? God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by AAA593: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
when I see APC guys celebrating defections in any of the south south states at the governoship level I just laff. the hatred for buhari in south south is legendary. they will not vote for him at the presidential election. I know what am saying.

8 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Donmedrac: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
NigerDeltan:
grin

Lol...when i read people's comment on that Akpabio welcoming decampees thread, i was like people dont really know us down south
me just dey laugh..

So you mean akwa ibom people are so stupid they will vote Buhari because of akpabio

10 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by NigerDeltan(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Donmedrac:
me just dey laugh..

So you mean akwa ibom people are so stupid they will vote Buhari because of akpabio

vote ke...i dont think any idiet can tell a Nigerdelta man who to vote in any election, reason why Godfatherism doesnt thrive there

3 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by LuciferKristi: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
NigerDeltan:

vote ke...i dont think any idiet can tell a Nigerdelta man who to vote in any election, reason why Godfatherism doesnt thrive there

Godfatherism is an Afonja thing.

They are cowards & can't think for themselves so they're easily cowered into servitude by a mere mortal like them.

Ab0kis on the other hand are like cattle.
Illiteracy has rendered them brain-dead so they lack the cognitive capability to reason for themselves.

Whatever they are told, they do.

Not out of fear like Afonjas but due to ignorance.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by zombieTRACKER: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:

They are cowards & can't think for themselves so they're easily cowered into servitude by a mere mortal like them.

Illiteracy has rendered them brain-dead so they lack the cognitive capability to reason for themselves.

Gbam.... You have said it all

If Tinubu tell Yoruba Muslims to take their lives
Believe me... They will consider it

7 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by CilicMarin: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is where they gathered to mourn the loss of Akwaibom, Rivers and Delta to APC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by LuciferKristi: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
This is where they gathered to mourn the loss of Akwaibom, Rivers and Delta to APC.

Get a party chairman first before you dream of winning elections.

As things stand, APC's rivals don't even need to move a muscle because you are busy fighting yourselves like thieves.

You are not even sure where your next BMC stipend will come from.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
AAA593:
when I see APC guys celebrating defections in any of the south south states at the governoship level I just laff. the hatred for buhari in south south is legendary. they will not vote for him at the presidential election. I know what am saying.
U lie bro, speak for urself, most people in SS don't care about Buhari.
U can say the East hate him but not the SS.

Lemme shock with this, the turnout in next year's election in SS will be at an all time low. PDP cannot get same turnout as that of 2015 because there's no "our son" mindset anymore. I think you don't need anyone to tell you that such action will favour Buhari and the APC.
Most people just believe election cannot change anything.

BTW, I was discussing with a lectural friend in Uniben who visited me in PH for a function yesterday and he shocked me by saying himself and some of his colleagues prefer to vote Buhari.

I was surprised cause I told him I won't even bother to vote for any of those two candidates self.

4 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
NigerDeltan:

Turnout next year will be low bro, u won't believe until it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Validated: 1:12am On Nov 07, 2018
If Buhari secures 200,000 from SS and SE in 2019, it was rigged. APC should just concentrate on winning their Northern stronghold where Buhari's turf is being threathened by Kwankwaso, Tambulwa and Atiku. Wasting effort and resources on the likes of Akpabio, Uduaghan, Orji Kalu, Amaechi is just not going to help them. Is it Amaechi who could not win his state as a sitting governor that is going to do that when "Wiked" and Magnus Abe are against him or an Akpabio, who is struggling to save face in order to justify his "saintship"?

APC are dead in SS/SE/NC and a substantial part of North East. Only NW and SW can save them. Even Lagos votes is already in jeopardy! Do not believe an Ambode who is trying to save his job. APC will know TRUE Ambode come mid-January, 2019. If you know, you know!!!

If you think that Ambode has forgiven Lagos APC, you are really suffering from political naivety! Just wait until the real dance begins!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by DerrickzB: 1:41am On Nov 07, 2018
NigerDeltan:
grin

Hehehe.. If say them for know us, them for no even dey post such news self
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by seanfer(m): 4:07am On Nov 07, 2018
Validated:
If Buhari secures 200,000 from SS and SE in 2019, it was rigged. APC should just concentrate on winning their Northern stronghold where Buhari's turf is being threathened by Kwankwaso, Tambulwa and Atiku. Wasting effort and resources on the likes of Akpabio, Uduaghan, Orji Kalu, Amaechi is just not going to help them. Is it Amaechi who could not win his state as a sitting governor that is going to do that when "Wiked" and Magnus Abe are against him or an Akpabio, who is struggling to save face in order to justify his "saintship"?

APC are dead in SS/SE/NC and a substantial part of North East. Only NW and SW can save them. Even Lagos votes is already in jeopardy! Do not believe an Ambode who is trying to save his job. APC will know TRUE Ambode come mid-January, 2019. If you know, you know!!!

If you think that Ambode has forgiven Lagos APC, you are really suffering from political naivety! Just wait until the real dance begins!

Rivers APC polled over 200k Votes during the re-runs.... And they Won 2 Senate Seats in Rivers that should tell you something.... Even in the last bye-election in Cross-river APC got more than 4 thousand and PDP got 12k... Gone are the days PDP will write figures they like.... APC can’t win SS but they will surely get significant number of Votes... Let us be Factual in our analysis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Pekele007: 5:29am On Nov 07, 2018
seanfer:

Rivers APC polled over 200k Votes during the re-runs.... And they Won 2 Senate Seats in Rivers that should tell you something.... Even in the last bye-election in Cross-river APC got more than 4 thousand and PDP got 12k... Gone are the days PDP will write figures they like.... APC can’t win SS but they will surely get significant number of Votes... Let us be Factual in our analysis

U know there is difference between voting for own son and voting for a president

Presidential election is a different ball game entirely.

8 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by seanfer(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Pekele007:

U know there is difference between biting for own son and voting for a president

Presidential election is a different ball game entirely.

I want you to know that few people will come out to vote in the SS in 2019 reason is that they don’t have anybody contesting except for legislative elections... And this will give the APC the opportunity to take the advantage. Remember Wike has changed from His usual way of attacking the President to Calling the Man a good name... That says a lot that He will look the other side, so far there’s guarantee that he won’t be rig out during the Governorship Election.. Please tell me where you’ve seen or heard him Campaign or tell people to go out and work for Atiku, Rather He’s always talking about resisting rigging during the Governorship election...
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Donmedrac:
I know they are only wasting their time, women were raped and killed in the farm in delta state by Fulani herdsmen but it didn't make nairaland or any major newspaper..

Hundreds of these incidents happen daily and make no news and you think people will vote for Buhari?

The common man knows what they face, governorship election is different from presidential.
but Upon how Delta Rugged reach they can't Defend their Land
this is Terrible bro
they Youths are not Wise
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by ayzTIGER: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2018
By the time Nnamdi Kanu is done with that Jibril in Aso Rock APC will be history
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by oilPUSSY(f): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2018
seanfer:

The vote was based on individualism. That was why Oshomole and Okorocha won election on APC platform but couldn't win election for Buhari during presidential election.
Another example is Anambra state election, APC took second due to the fact that Tony Nwoye was loved by many, buy that doesn't mean that he would mobilise votes for Buhari that is hated in SE. Understand the difference.
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by oilPUSSY(f): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Lemme shock with this, the turnout in next year's election in SS will be at an all time low. PDP cannot get same turnout as that of 2015 because there's no "our son" mindset anymore. I think you don't need anyone to tell you that such action will favour Buhari and the APC.

BTW, I was discussing with a lectural friend in Uniben who visited me in PH for a function yesterday and he shocked me by saying himself and some of his colleagues prefer to vote Buhari.

I was surprised cause I told him I won't even bother to vote for any of those two candidates self.
Which one is "our son mindset " ? have you forgotten that SS is a multi ethnic region ?
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by AAA593: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

fat lie o. as type now am in uyo, the capital of akwa ibom. at the Presidential level, people are ready to vote atiku massively. even in other states in south south.
stop consoling APC. buhari should forget abt this region. I don't know where u cooked that ur lecturer horrible lie just to prove a point from.
stop celebrating those decampees pictures thinking they will vote for buhari. we are ;n ground

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Donmedrac: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
AAA593:

fat lie o. as type now am in uyo, the capital of akwa ibom. at the Presidential level, people are ready to vote atiku massively. even in other states in south south.
stop consoling APC. buhari should forget abt this region. I don't know where u cooked that ur lecturer horrible lie just to prove a point from.
stop celebrating those decampees pictures thinking they will vote for buhari. we are ;n ground
guy I'm ready to make money this election period, I chop APC over 30 thousand naira and still voted good luck..
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by tuniski: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Stop using usually non registered citizens/voters In isolation As basis for generalization.

2019 Will witness Higher turnout than 2015 cos of buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by oilPUSSY(f): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Donmedrac:
guy I'm ready to make money this election period, I chop APC over 30 thousand naira and still voted good luck..
grin grin grin
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Pekele007: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2018
seanfer:

I want you to know that few people will come out to vote in the SS in 2019 reason is that they don’t have anybody contesting except for legislative elections... And this will give the APC the opportunity to take the advantage. Remember Wike has changed from His usual way of attacking the President to Calling the Man a good name... That says a lot that He will look the other side, so far there’s guarantee that he won’t be rig out during the Governorship Election.. Please tell me where you’ve seen or heard him Campaign or tell people to go out and work for Atiku, Rather He’s always talking about resisting rigging during the Governorship election...

Campaign is yet to officially start so let's wait. Majority of the people will come to vote out Buhari because of killings by herdsmen and his refusal to clean ogoni land.

If he doesn't work for Atiku, he will support himself alone during the governorship election. It's very simple.

A lot will come out to vote in order to show solidarity for South East like it was done during GEJ era.

2 Likes

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by seanfer(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2018
Pekele007:

Campaign is yet to officially start so let's wait. Majority of the people will come to vote out Buhari because of killings by herdsmen and his refusal to clean ogoni land.

If he doesn't work for Atiku, he will support himself alone during the governorship election. It's very simple.

A lot will come out to vote in order to show solidarity for South East like it was done during GEJ era.

I stay in PH and i am telling you what is going to happen.... PDP will Win Rivers but they won't get up 700,000 as against the 1.4 million they recorded in 2015...
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by bantudra: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2018
LuciferKristi:

wtf is wrong with you...??...why are you sooo negative....??

why would you want to name yourself lucifer....??
Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Pekele007: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2018
seanfer:

I stay in PH and i am telling you what is going to happen.... PDP will Win Rivers but they won't get up 700,000 as against the 1.4 million they recorded in 2015...

2019 isn't far anymore, you will be taught lessons on the reason PDP is called a household party.

PDP will win Rivers with more than a million votes or do you think Nigerians aren't suffering

1 Like

Re: Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2018
tuniski:

Stop using usually non registered citizens/voters In isolation As basis for generalization.

2019 Will witness Higher turnout than 2015 cos of buhari.
Never! SS don't even care about elections next year.
Most people are tired.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Court Sacks A'ibom Lawmaker Who Defected To APC, Declares Seat Vacant / The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest~ A Must Read / New Aerial View Of Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.