Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife (77067 Views)

Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by DammyGbade(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Don't forget that we're in the headquarter of wailers. Buhari dances, haters wail and mock him.
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by CDCEO001: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Na so, we are waiting.

Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Ategberoson:

you need to imagine how foolish you sound if you believes your childish post means anything to me

you need to upgrade your sense of reasoning to respond to things without beating around the Bush. fo ol
and u must be hallucinating or delusional or both to think I'm suprised that your cranium is impervious to learning after been brainwashed...

Run along kiddo..Run along....Go and meet mummy for early morning devotion..Moomooo!
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Ategberoson(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
and u must be hallucinating or delusional or both to think I'm suprised that your cranium is impervious to learning after been brainwashed...

Run along kiddo..Run along....Go and meet mummy for early morning devotion..Moomooo!

you're just one overfed clown that lost his adolescence sense too soon

I'm not in the state of mood to be engaging with an ex rehabilitated patient. you're as dumb as your needless response. anupam
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Bellotelli: 6:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Of course Bubu can dance

Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Ategberoson:

you're just one overfed clown that lost his adolescence sense too soon

I'm not in the state of mood to be engaging with an ex rehabilitated patient. you're as dumb as your needless response. anupam
hypocritical abomination of a child..I thought u were preaching since? Oh i forgot deceit is pathological...Exactly how u practice ur own Christianity.. Smh.ewumerije
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by opribo(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2018
It is haram for another man to hold a sharia man's wife by the waist like that. Therefore it cannot happen with Bubu, as usual vp will be substituted at moments like that.
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Rextizzle(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari will only dance to daura
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by dazzlingd(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Africans and slave mentality, must your president dance like your colonial masters? You go there you try to behave like them, they come here you still behave like them, they leave you alone and you fight to be like them

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2018
A question that was supposed to be for fun,,,, some people took it too serious... Haba!!!!! Nigerians sef.... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 07, 2018
goat22:
Surrender thy artifacts oh son of the deep. Mindless infliction centered on the perogative of the third light. What is living may live again. What is living may live again. Hold fast the truth of the 3rd light. For thy manhood may be unlawful for discrimination of the millipede
how does this relate to the topic.
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Ategberoson:
calling a man you can't create lifeless because of different political ideology is a way too childish, senseless and abnormal

to even think this is coming from Christians majorly. all human are lifeless as God can take it whenever he want regardless of ages and status

Nigerians are becoming dumb day by day. Buhari is a mortal like you people, if God want him in his place in 30yrs time no one I repeat no one will overruled that

if Buhari is lifeless as your leader then y'all are lifeless. if Buhari is a president of zoo as some irredeemable unreasonable dummies believes sometimes ago before atikulating then y'all the animals buhari is keeping
shut your mouth..muslims do worse to Christians leader.
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by rOsy247(f): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2018
What's there to dance? ThankGod their type of dance is simple dancing steps. If he can walk he can make simple dancing steps as well.

Nigerians should have some respect for their leaders. He may not meet our expectation, but it's not reason enough to call a living person lifeless.
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by abbeyty(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2018
So, our problem now is to dance dance and dance
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by HomeOfMe(f): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2018
tendingNews:
Watch the video HERE
Any sudden movement'll break his bonessss...
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by 8stargeneral: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Hw can lifeless dance
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by danjalingo: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2018
How would Buhari's dance ensure the payment of this new minimum wage?
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2018
The hatred of British is beginning of wisdom.

I don't know if I am the only person who knows the reason for their frequent visit in Africa
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by henrijin: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2018
No. He'll send the python
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Ategberoson(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2018
tommyken:

shut your mouth..muslims do worse to Christians leader.

and your noble taught you revenge? you should seal that your stinking mouth first
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Friend01(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Nne5:
cheesy Do lifeless things dance? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who dance help? Coming from a typical Biafran.
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by MrLankeeee(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Hausa nor dey dance disco...... give them arms............
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Friend01(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Nobody in his right senses will expect a lifeless body to dance. It can only be animated tongue

Who dance help?
As 'lifeless' as he is lively people come to pay him visit .
And I am wondering what that makes some unknown entity with no known history coming here to tell us garbage.
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by Oyindaberry(f): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Dance ko, dance of shame ni
Re: Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife by sawdi: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
daphynest:
Hey there! Have you heard of Prodigy Tuts TV?� It's not like other TVs. It's a nonprofit TV
for acquiring skills, instead of spending a lot on things, you learn to *Do It Yourself*.
Learn *computer skills* like Graphics tutorials,��‍� _poster designs, cartooning, photo editing/manipulation to mention but a few_.
We also got *Guitar Tuts* � for you.
Not to leave out *Tech-related Tuts*� like how to unlock ya device(s) in case of 4goten password, frp bypass and other Android & iOS tweaks.

Just click on the link below to subscribe
https:///2349035976830?text=Hello!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20the%20TV%2C%20my%20name%20is

Link not working

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 / EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.