Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (1460 Views)

Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Webbet(m): 12:19am On Nov 07, 2018
A young Nigerian soldier serving in Yobe has been killed by Boko Haram insurgent. Chima Sylvester from Rivers state was killed after they got attacked by Boko Haram. The gallantry soldier is mourned by his colleagues, families and friends.

Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Webbet(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2018
More photos

Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by bedspread: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Another young life gone??

When will this end!!

Is this how we will keep Fighting forever!!

May MY FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY Comfort his Parents and loved ones left behind!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Webbet(m): 1:06am On Nov 07, 2018
bedspread:

When will this end!!

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by KVN1(m): 1:08am On Nov 07, 2018
May His soul rest in peace.Amen
Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Vega100: 1:57am On Nov 07, 2018
When I see this, really tempted not to feel sorry for this boy's. Their attitude is something else . Really!!!
Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by 61Penguins: 2:24am On Nov 07, 2018
bedspread:

When will this end!!

why can't the 'almighty God' just end Boko Haram?
Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Don't cry for him rather thank him and his family for serving the country. He paid the ultimate price and he knew what he signed up for.
Rip.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by dokyOloye: 3:55am On Nov 07, 2018
See old rifle wey zoo army give my brother to go confront boko haram.
RIP bro.
Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by WhyMoD: 3:56am On Nov 07, 2018
They should let only the northern soldiers fight Bokoharam.

It's their creation and yet they're letting us die for them.

Imagine how Buhari is about creating another deadly sect as par the killing of the Shia Muslims.
Tomorrow they'll still send Southern soldiers to go die for them while they send the northern soldiers to be mounting roadblocks and be extorting money in the east..

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by zombieTRACKER: 4:01am On Nov 07, 2018
The only way I can join the army to fight Boko Haram is if yusuf Buhari is in my unit and leading from the front.....

Sense will not kee me.....
Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Reinvented: 4:34am On Nov 07, 2018
But when will Yusuf and other politicians children join the fight against Boko Haram?
Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Webbet(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2018
WhyMoD:
They should let only the northern soldiers fight Bokoharam.

It's their creation and yet they're letting us die for them.

Imagine how Buhari is about creating another deadly sect as par the killing of the Shia Muslims.
Tomorrow they'll still send Southern soldiers to go die for them while they send the northern soldiers to be mounting roadblocks and be extorting money in the east..
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Webbet(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
The only way I can join the army to fight Boko Haram is if yusuf Buhari is in my unit and leading from the front.....

Future impossible tense
Re: Young Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by IamAtikulate: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You get sense pass all yoruba moslems combined.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Under Fire ** 1997 The News Publication ** Pics / Dino Melaye Kneels Down To Greet Pastor Oyedepo And His Wife (Photos) / See What I Saw When I Googled Lifeless President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.