Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order (13120 Views)

Ganduje, Kano Delegation Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo) / Ganduje: Kano Doesn’t Need ‘Shege Ka Fasa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by SantiRAMBO: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by RullDee: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2018
wai buhari na yaki da cin hanci da rashawa har yanzu ko ya gama?
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by juniorstar(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Oga Gandollar
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by Olubuyor: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Why Are So Many Jews Millionaires? 

Jews are estimated to make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet approximately 25% of the world's billionaires are Jewish. Jews are always found on lists of the world’s richest people. In 2009, 139 of the Forbes 400 were Jewish. Jews also comprise a very large number of history’s most important figures, people who have had a profound impact on humanity. Approximately 35% of Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Jews. No other ethnic group has even come close to matching the abilities and accomplishments of Jews. 

Since such a large percent of the wealthiest and most successful people in the world are Jewish, a common question the world over is, “Why are so many Jews so wealthy?” Their secret lies not in their genetics or intelligence, as some have believed, but in their religion. Many of the wealthiest Jews use a code based on Judaism. 

You do not need to convert to Judaism.

Just read: *Business Secrets From The Bible*
Authored by a Jewish Rabbi

Price on Amazon: $25.23

Negotiable, SMS/call +2348160345173

Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2018
psychologist:
Whenever I hear bout this man the first picture that comes to my mind is
Bullion van cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by Outreachms: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2018
This GOT ME "The committee chairman said the committee will definitely maintain the status quo and continue with its investigation as permitted by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria." grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by jeremy042(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2018
he must be smoked out.video dnt lie.
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by IbrahimDamola: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Gandollarje bullion van services. grin

1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by NairaMaster1(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2018
OK, the pretending Gomna

Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Please Kano State Assembly should continue on their investigation .. Please who are those that gave that order.. where they given gaudollar.. and secondly.. I believe their brains are fried out.. Calling lie truth... anyways truth don die.. shameless cartoon characters

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by McKay12: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2018
saintjimos:
NIGERIA JUDICIARY SYSTEM HAS COLLAPSE

POLITICS HAS TAKEN OVER

EXECUTIVE INFLUENCE IT

IT NO LONGER THE HOPE OF A COMMON MAN
. My brother is a pity, Nigerian judiciary is in total mess.
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by linearity: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Outreachms:
This GOT ME "The committee chairman said the committee will definitely maintain the status quo and continue with its investigation as permitted by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria." grin grin

I see your point.

But, if you look at it...the write might be trying to deride the Judge and the court order, since it can be argue that, the ‘statusquo’ before court order was the the lawmaker carrying out the investigation....so the chairman is saying that they are maintaining that status.
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by servercodes001: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2018
ACHILLES45:
court order...
it is finished with nigeria.

I Share your grieves my brother

#spits
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by Reptyle(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
At this slow pace, Ganduje will have wrapped up his tenure by the time they are done.
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by Billygee2u: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
sorom4:
I hope this is not initial gara-gara?

The Legislative should for once stand up to their functions and should not be blinded by party affiliations.
#GanDollarShouldBeInJail
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by Outreachms: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
linearity:

I see your point.

But, if you look at it...the write might be trying to deride the Judge and the court order, since it can be argue that, the ‘statusquo’ before court order was the the lawmaker carrying out the investigation....so the chairman is saying that they are maintaining that status.

They have interpreted the judgement to the best of their understanding ....
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by maxzzo1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Impeachment loading....

Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by budaatum: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
otuekong1:
those bmc zombies will avoid dis thread
But we APC supporters wouldn't!

Do note that all members investigating this governor are all APC members!
Re: Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order by lashout1: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gandollar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use Your Second Term To Re-unite Nigerians, EU Tells Buhari / Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide / Insecurity: Nigeria To Buy More Fighter Jets From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.