Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide (12945 Views)

Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by GistCaster: 5:55am On Sep 06, 2019
COMMANDANT-GENERAL of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) Abdullahi Gana has directed the immediate deployment of personnel across the country to prevent breakdown of law and order.

Gana gave the directive in a statement by Mr Emmanuel Okeh, the NSCDC’s Public Relations officer (NSCDC), on Thursday in Abuja.

The commandant-general said that the deployment followed the directives of the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola.

Gana explained that the measure was to avert retaliatory attack on South African companies and people in the country.

He said he shared the thoughts of the minister, who had condemned the reprisal attack by some Nigerians as an expression of anger over the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.

“This is not the solution to the crisis at hand because more lives of innocent Nigerians and properties worth millions of Naira would be lost in the process,’’ he said.

Gana said that, apart from deploying personnel to provide physical security, the NSCDC had engaged the Crisis Management Department (CMD) and the Peace and Conflict Resolution team to mitigate the crisis.

“This is to immediately carry out enlightenment and advocacy programme to educate the citizens on the need to embrace peace and shun violence because of its dire consequences on our collective security,’’ he added.

He appealed to Nigerians to be patient with the Federal Government and not allow the retaliatory attack to snowball into national emergency to avert its hijack by hoodlums.

See more; http://gistmore.com/xenophobic-attack-nscdc-deploys-personnel-nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by BuhariAdvocate: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2019
The whites will be laughing at us

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by PlayerMeji: 6:04am On Sep 06, 2019
NSCDC, make una go siddon.

We don do wetin we wan do.

Na wen next dem attack again from South Africa, we go retaliate for Naija.

We are not greedy here..

21 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by enshi(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2019
Pls i am begging everyone i need a copy of gmat i have an interview tomorrow

Pls help me forward to
Enshigabriel@ymail.com
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by CirocBoi(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
grin grin grin www.xenophobia .......... That's all

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Kiddinpoh(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Awon werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by olayemioshiyemi: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Some people don't even know what is happening and they are busy destroying shoprite, I asked one tout.... Oga what is happening.. The guy said they killed Xenophobia an igbo guy in South Africa ������am still looking for where to faint.. ���������

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Yahman1(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
For this country different Government Agencies, Parastatals, Ministries, Para military dey do the same work, Dats why u will see a police man asking for drivers license same wit Road safety

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by gustav25: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
enshi:
Pls i am begging everyone i need a copy of gmat i have an interview tomorrow

Pls help me forward to
Enshigabriel@ymail.com
if you do get it , please forward to hardwerk25@gmail.com
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by RexTramadol1: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Okay!

You wey be para military wan face mob

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Thisis2raw(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2019
Why is Nigeria force after Nigerians like we are the one committing the xenophobia crime?

Southy military force is not even on red alert like the way Nigeria force is taking it serious like the xenophobia attack is been carried out here

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Abbeyme: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2019
lol
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Evaromantik(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2019
Now wey we don calm down?

Foot Dragging Administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Siralgebra04(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2019
Wetin concern me with wetin no concern me.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Bukden16(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2019
CirocBoi:
grin grin grin www.xenophobia .......... That's all

God bless you.

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by AgentNairaland(f): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2019
Awon Asinwin, Werey, When Den Dey Kill 9ja For SA, There Govt No Deploys Policemen To Safeguard Foreigners

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by drezzyx(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2019
I laugh in South Africa
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2019
We ourselves are not secured, its south Africans they want to come and secure. No law and order. Rubbish! Its a simple something: all Nigerians in SA should return and vice versa. Cut off/ Terminate every business/other links to them. Then we work on ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by seunny4lif(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2019
Yahman1:
For this country different Government Agencies, Parastatals, Ministries, Para military dey do the same work, Dats why u will see a police man asking for drivers license same wit Road safety
Bro it’s the same everywhere.
In Italy, the community police, the police, Carabinieri and Guardia di Finanza all ask for your driving license or document and they are all trained to know it. But diff is Carabinieri are like military police cos the beat the hell out of you, if you mess up while Police will try to talk to you.
Police in Italy will call Carabinieri for you because Carabinieri are trained to handle craze people.
Italian waste management sometimes get people deported same thing in Germany.
The only diff is Germany called all the department Polizie. The Green and brown uniforms and the special on black police.
The green German polize will call the men of black for you, if you think you are strong.
Those guys are like 6.5 ft and some of them be like big Show.
Swiss police are worst

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2019
In other news, abeg which mod buy car recently cos all these regular car-related threads I dont get.

1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Spechialone(f): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2019
ok
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by nasirujj(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
Some people don't even know what is happening and they are busy destroying shoprite, I asked one tout.... Oga what is happening.. The guy said they killed Xenophobia an igbo guy in South Africa ������am still looking for where to faint.. ���������

� lol
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Articul8(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Na now morning come
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by sapientia(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2019
Nice but very silly move.

You have never deployed men we are paying to protect us but very quick to deploy them with our money to protect south African business.

After this, what next?

If you guys have been working, there would not have been any need to deploy anyone.

Plus, our police is not yet trained to handle protesters, so imagine nscdc with guns facing protesters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List / Health Workers Give El-Rufai 48 Hours To Recall Sacked Nurses / Governor Ugwuanyi Arrives Venue Of Emergency PDP Governor's Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.