Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How Did The Religion Islam Came About - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did The Religion Islam Came About (279 Views)

Opinion: Northerners Are More About Religion (islam), That Their Health, Economy / The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did The Religion Islam Came About by samisj4real(m): 1:25am On Nov 07, 2018
I am a Christian & I believe we all know how Mary the mother of jesus came about & how she gave birth to Jesus & everything that cool followed suit.

1. My question is who gave birth to Mohammad & where did the mother of Mohammad came from?

2. Why did he task Muslims to say peace unto his name?

3. Morally was his deeds as recorded holy or peaceful enough?

4. Why did Muslims names differs from that of Christians in the bible. Like Isaiah to isah or so.

5. As the life of Jesus Christ & that of Mohammad was recorded for us to see, which will we have chosen if not for the fact that we followed parental faith. Which of their lifestyle was God fearing enough according to the 10 commandments for one to follow?

Please I'll appreciate the Christians & Muslims to answer this in dept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did The Religion Islam Came About by globalresource: 2:48am On Nov 07, 2018
im following?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did The Religion Islam Came About by samisj4real(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Please view & make response. Don't just view

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/11/18 / Forgive Me When I Whine / Does God Really Exist? - Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.