Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,393 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... (15060 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerians get ready as FG makes moves on Fuel Subsidy / ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2018
DAntivirus:
I can't find my charger... did anyone see my charger? My original follow come iPhone charger
maybe saraki stole your charger too. his phone is low and he want to charge it so he can increase his salary
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2018
abescom:
Has serap not shown themselves to be none partisan? Or do you and your minions just write without thinking? Or has Saraki himself denied this? Or why hasnt he sued serap if it is blackmail as you are trying to make us believe it is?

Please quote where Saraki ever said such....
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by McKay12: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
pls nairalanders, welcome a brother to this great forum, i have been a guest since 2013.
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by fishmillan: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Just imagine, 15 milla , per month...
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by movetoca: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Can we just scrap Senate and House of Representatives. I think we will be fine without them.
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by kaymandak(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
A thief will forever remain a thief

1 Like

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Benekruku(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Esseite:

Was actually looking for where saraki pushed for such and could not find any.. its your usual Lies and propaganda.

So you so brilliant to believe that such will be pushed for publicly if it wants to happen forgetting automatically, there will be no objection since it benefits all of them

Like you new to naija politics.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by AutoC: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2018
These are the people some of you want to become President(Including ATIKU himself), yet you cry that you do not have jobs...Infact, your poverty and joblessness has just started....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by kenodrill: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2018
Saraki....the role model of most gullible Nigerians...

God help us!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Felixv: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2018
An example of this increase is the budget of the National Assembly itself which has increased by N14.5 billion, from N125 billion to N139.5 billion without any discussion with the Executive.

We seem to have forgotten that the Nass had already prepared for this increase in secret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2018
Esseite:

Was actually looking for where saraki pushed for such and could not find any.. its your usual Lies and propaganda.
So he will push such an amount that will benefit him and his cronies to the public so that the whole country will know how much they collect as senators. Only a mumu senator wiĺl do such cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2018
hmmmm...the extra 12k is equivalent to 1.5M I guess. where are the idiots blowing saraki's trumpet? how will u defend this? I'd like to know. these are amongst the highest paid senators in the world o...anybody supporting one politician or party and isn't getting paid for it has to be the biggest dolt I've seen in a while...at least those getting paid crumbs have something to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by mutvy: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Thunder fire Bukola Saraki

1 Like

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by bluecircle470: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Esseite:
This is just campaign of calumny.... was their ever a debate or allegation on increase in lawmakers pay by Saraki?

See how they reason?.... he is seeking for disclaimer on lies which has no evidence or ever occured..

Cant even quote where Serap made those allegations on a reliable daily or the court case itself..

When they are empty, they result to insults

There is no smoke without fire! I don’t trust our politicians....more so that can be find in serap Twitter account
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by jegz25(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2018
pol23:
Serap should sharrap
yeah cox its not a news against Buhari ba.you are part of d problem
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Maket: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2018
While people who work 20 days in a week are practically begging for 30k a month, vs the ones that do 8days.

You lied here.
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2018
all of you shouting saraki this saraki that are APC senators not the majority in the house as they claim or won't dey collect their own.
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by xjiggy: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Forget #15mil. Our senators does not deserve more than #15,000 a month considering that all they do is cross carpeting. They are virtually jobless thieves fleecing the masses in the name of legislature
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Lanre0: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2018
The greatest mistake Buhari made was allowing Saraki to become the senate president. The 30% salary increase agreed upon will never be implemented in kwara state under saraki. Saraki is a well known satanic minded person who believe in serving few elites at the expense of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by duality(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2018
abescom:
Has serap not shown themselves to be none partisan? Or do you and your minions just write without thinking? Or has Saraki himself denied this? Or why hasnt he sued serap if it is blackmail as you are trying to make us believe it is?

While SERAP may be right on this one. Note that SERAP is actually not non partisan.

The leadership of SERAP aligns with Buhari.

Not with APC but with Buhari.
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by chivic(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Ijaya123:
Interesting times we are...

Minimum wage N30,000 per month
N30,000 x 12= N360,000 per annum
N360,000 x 35 years in service = N12,600,000

Conclusion:
An average civil servant earn about N12,600,000 throughout his/her working life
An average senator in Nigeria earn almost N15,000,000 in a month.

NLC is headed by dumb heads. They should rather go on strike demanding a reduction of the National Assembly insane take-home pay.

Much as I wish that the minimum wage be increased to like 40k and I don't support the senators salaries in any way. Your mathematical analysis is not right.Minimum wage is for the list grade and it increases per year.Assuming everything is static without inflation, workers do move from grade to grade within the 35yrs and so multiplying 30k (for the lowest employee) by 35yrs is a wrong projection.

Our senators are not the problem on this minimum wage thing but our governor. You will see that the senators will pass it within 7 days at most.
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Olubuyor: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Why Are So Many Jews Millionaires? 

Jews are estimated to make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet approximately 25% of the world's billionaires are Jewish. Jews are always found on lists of the world’s richest people. In 2009, 139 of the Forbes 400 were Jewish. Jews also comprise a very large number of history’s most important figures, people who have had a profound impact on humanity. Approximately 35% of Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Jews. No other ethnic group has even come close to matching the abilities and accomplishments of Jews. 

Since such a large percent of the wealthiest and most successful people in the world are Jewish, a common question the world over is, “Why are so many Jews so wealthy?” Their secret lies not in their genetics or intelligence, as some have believed, but in their religion. Many of the wealthiest Jews use a code based on Judaism. 

You do not need to convert to Judaism.

Just read: *Business Secrets From The Bible*
Authored by a Jewish Rabbi

Price on Amazon: $25.23

Negotiable, SMS/call +2348160345173

Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by efficiencie(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2018
...and this is the same idi.ot that some highly imbecilic id.iots want to vote for as president...and when he gets into power and plunders the country, the same idio.ts will be the ones to come on nairaland and write the 6th chapter of the book of Lamentations!
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Kingjy(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2018
When they can’t conclude on 30,000 minimum wage
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by engrjacuzzi: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nothing works under buhari even ordinary strike is not working. ����
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Yankee101: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Greedy motherfvckers
Re: Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... by Fash20: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
i think when we cut the salary we pay our leaders maybe it would scare those who are not ready to work away...

An average salary of an american senator is $174000 per year.

174,000/12 = 14500 per month.

14500*364 = N5,278,000 per month.

while in nigeria

N15,000,000 per month.

Tell me how will Nigeria work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP / Floods Loom In Adamawa, Bayelsa, Kogi, Others As Cameroonian Dam Releases Water / Women In Kogi Protest Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.