Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP (14947 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by ijustdey: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2023
The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has dismissed speculations by opposition political parties that miscreants attacked President Muhammadu Buhari during his Kano visit on Monday.

Tinubu said Buhari was warmly received in Kano, contrary to speculations by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Speaking through his Director of Media and Publicity, Bayo Onanuga, Tinubu described the alleged attack on Buhari as ‘fake news’ from PDP.

He said the attack on Buhari must have happened only in the mind of PDP’s National Publicity Secretary, Debo Ologunagba.

Ologunagba had linked the attack on Buhari to Tinubu.

He said the attack on Buhari was treasonable and a sacrilegious assault on national sovereignty.

However, Tinubu said the attack was imagination in the “evil mind” of PDP’s spokesperson.

A statement by Onanuga reads partly: “We are not surprised to read of the imaginary attack on the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria being peddled by the PDP since the party has nothing tangible to tell Nigerians from its crumbling presidential campaign.

“This so-called attack on Buhari must have happened only in the fertile imagination of the PDP National Publicity Secretary.

“Buhari was warmly received in Kano State by the good people and government of the state where he commissioned eight hugely impactful projects
.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/31/buhari-was-not-attacked-in-kano-tinubu-blasts-pdp/

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by dedonfranco(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2023
Let your life be like APC or PDP......If you are supporting them.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Ireportlive: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Buhari owns Kano

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Didijiji: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu doing everything to return to Buhari's good books after the gaffe in Abeokuta

hahahahahaha

The way he is desperate, he may even eat Buhari's faeces to become President
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

161 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Kyase(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Dem no born anybody for kano make e attack Buhari
E go be the person last action on earth be that

Its even easier to attack Buhari freely in katisna than dream of it in kano

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by DSC7: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Tinupoo don activate vawulence mode but he will still lose at the end....

He is very arrogant, proud and uncouth...

We will teach him a bitter lesson at the polls....

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by WibusJaga: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023

Lol! Tinubu ready to lick Bubu's ass now. cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi we support.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by iwaeda: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/31/buhari-was-not-attacked-in-kano-tinubu-blasts-pdp/

Even the Devil knew APC will out lied him. Bayo Onanuga, will hide after election. angry angry angry grin angry angry grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Asgard13: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
grin

The owner of Yoruba people have spoken.. watch his slaves defend and attack .. all in futile attempt to own Nigeria and Nigerians.. like he did in Lagos and Yoruba people.

God forbid this imp ..

Power to the people
North 2023

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Vyzz: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
😂
Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Oddfinder12: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
cheesy
Gum body on steroids
Urchins kindly remind him the gum body no go work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Houseofglam7(f): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️
Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Petersamuel8(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
with the failure of the current administration i just they wonder were Tinubu go get him votes grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Jostoman: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2023
Damage control. Baba BAT please help us visit Ogun state again i wan see something

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Abfinest007(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2023
Keyamo and ffk are longer active on social media as they used to bcus they know defeat await them

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Brendaniel: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2023
APC and lies....

APC is currently fighting APC and denying it at the same time .

This is like saying:
I don't hate what I don't like and I don't like what I don't hate - Lai Mohammed and Keyamo can explain better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by sotall(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2023
undecided
Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by UncommonLogic: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2023
Fear of Tinubu have made so many delusional. Sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by tolumizzy(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Dey play
Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by fredoooooo: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Even at that we go vote Tinubu, e no concern us na only Tinubu I know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by bejamina: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Even Tinubu no fit campaign on Buhari Failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by UncommonLogic: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
dedonfranco:

Your own life go be like IPOB. Since LP pandora is the leader of the IPOB Zombidient terrorist movement.
Say amen oh grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Freshtruth(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Olule

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Antoeni(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
APC Lie Even More Than The Devil

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Mandate2023: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2023
dedonfranco:

Make ur life be like Anambra that obi govern

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by NewNg1: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu thinks we are baby politicians...hahhaha

You and Ganduje plant people to attack PMB in Katsina and Kano to make it look like people are suffering the hardship of the cashless policy. Same reason why you didn't go with PMB to Kano in commissioning project which would have sold you to the Kano people because you have an attack plan.

Now you are claiming to be fighting for PMB, using the cat and rat politics..hahahha..

I said it a week ago, that the same person that hired thugs to stone Peter Obi is the same person that hired thugs against PMB in Katsina and Kano.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by Freshtruth(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2023
dedonfranco:

Take me back to the pdp days when Big bread is #200
Take me back to the pdp days when transport is #30
Take me back to the PDP days when Delta to Lagos is 1300
Take me back to PDP days when Nigeria to Ghana by flight is 21k
Take me back to PDP days when bag of rice is 8k
Take me back to PDP days were I will get Belgium corolla for just 1.5million
Take me back to PDP days when the light was a little bit stable
Take me back to PDP days when I can knack a girl with just indomie and coke
Take me back to PDP days were sec sch fees is just 5k
Take me back to PDP

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2023
If only politicians' scorecard could be to walk along the street without security..................
Anyone that walk freely has really perform excellently.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British And Italian Hostage Killed In Birkin Kebbi / Sagay To Oshiomhole: APC Can't Afford To Fight Governors Now / APC Serving House Of Reps Member Defects To SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.