Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect (13930 Views)

Wickedness!!! See Where These Criminals Produce Fake And Poisonous Wine!!!!! / Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by sirlekzy: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2018
35-year-old Chizoba Okafor who was arrested for fake wine production by officers attached to the Edo StatePolice Command, has blamed it all on his master.

The suspect who was paraded by the State’s police commissioner Babatunde Kokumo, was arrested at his one room apartment on Upper Mission Road, Benin after an investigation into the fake wine production.

Speaking to newsmen after his arrest, the suspect who admitted producing fake wines, however disclosed that he turned to the illicit trade because his master refused to ‘settle him’ after serving him for years. According to him, he would read the contents on any bottle and go to the market to buy them for production.

The police boss who expressed worry about the number of persons that might have fallen ill after consuming the wine, said the suspect will be charged to court after the investigation is concluded.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/i-produce-fake-wine-because-my-master-refused-to-settle-me-suspect/

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by greaterlove001: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2018
There's no excuse for crime. The guy is smart though. He should have come up with his own brand and register it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Donald95(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2018
But no body has falling ill Mr poyishman. I didn't see in the news where it was written that he used same brand name. Just as America will produce an Original phone and then China will do the imitation and also sell without being questioned so has this my brother.

By the way lalasticlala, I thought the news is all about fake wine, where then did policemen get these guns?
I keep saying it policeman is not and never your friend. Look at how they placed hunters gun in front of these wine makers for the case to be heightened and thereby yielding more money. Ndi Oshi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by sagerasaq: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2018
Hustling is real
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Sirheny007(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2018
The police boss who expressed worry about the number of persons that might have fallen ill after consuming the wine, said the suspect will be charged to court after the investigation is concluded.

Dont you worry Sir.
Release the man immediately.
We have never had headache.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by famousroland(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2018
CRIME WATCH ...
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by dingbang(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2018
all i am seeing are policemen with potbellies and innocent young boys sitting on the grass who got arrested for nothing from the street. The kingpin who is the fake wine producer standing close to the potbellied officer would also get bail.

please read my signature, thanks
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Niccoloimhotep: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Lock him up and throw the keys into Bermuda triangle asap.

I have a 2006 Toyota camry XLE in ibadan for sale and 2009 Toyota camry LE

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by sinbadd: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2018
God punish you and your master. Idiot

9 Likes

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by sans17(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2018
are you kidding??

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Ezedon(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2018
It's true we have bad govt but you are not serious

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by habymi: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2018
9ja
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by SarkinYarki: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2018
So because ya master refuse to settle you that's why you want to kill Nigerians with poisonous wine and yet you left your master free ..What a stupid excuse

3 Likes

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Stevengold(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2018
You would have produced poison to kill the mater na
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by itiswellandwell: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2018
See foolish excuse

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Eagleword14(f): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2018
Selfish man. Why shld innocent people suffer for ur Master's crime :

Why not utilize ur creative ability legally

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2018
A thief is always a thief. If your master had settled you, you would still blame someone or something else.
I hope you spend ten years behind bars, though it won't be enough to compensate all the lives that you have destroyed with your fake wine.

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Chizzyjoyce(f): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2018
So punishing the innocent for another's crime is ideal to you right??

9ja weak me I swear..
Can you imagine?? What sorta flimsy excuse is this na..

3 Likes

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by ahiboilandgas: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2018
sirlekzy:
35-year-old Chizoba Okafor who was arrested for fake wine production by officers attached to the Edo StatePolice Command, has blamed it all on his master.

The suspect who was paraded by the State’s police commissioner Babatunde Kokumo, was arrested at his one room apartment on Upper Mission Road, Benin after an investigation into the fake wine production.

Speaking to newsmen after his arrest, the suspect who admitted producing fake wines, however disclosed that he turned to the illicit trade because his master refused to ‘settle him’ after serving him for years. According to him, he would read the contents on any bottle and go to the market to buy them for production.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/i-produce-fake-wine-because-my-master-refused-to-settle-me-suspect/

the probability the person is igbo is 95 percent even without opening the thread .....developers my ass

8 Likes

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by rusher14: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2018
greaterlove001:
There's no excuse for crime. The guy is smart though. He should have come up with his own brand and register it.

You actually believe what he produces is wine from grapes or something suitable for human consumption?

2 Likes

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Boyooosa(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Donald95:
But no body has falling ill Mr poyishman. I didn't see in the news where it was written that he used same brand name. Just as America will produce an Original phone and then China will do the imitation and also sell without being questioned so has this my brother.

By the way lalasticlala, I thought the news is all about fake wine, where then did policemen get these guns?
I keep saying it policeman is not and never your friend. Look at how they placed hunters gun in front of these wine makers for the case to be heightened and thereby yielding more money. Ndi Oshi
Any manufacturing that has to do with oral ingestion, body care or health requires approval by Nafdac, doing it without license or approval is illegal and that is the crime he committed. The agency dont need to wait till he kills anybody before he's arrested.
And about the weapons display, you should see his bottles of fake wines on the table as displayed beside other exhibits from various crimes. Stop encouraging your brothers for crime. A word..

4 Likes

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Olatundextd(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Wine why guns again. I don't understand this.
[img]https://i./Npty.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by rhythyson: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2018
hmmmmmm

i no say anything

7 Likes

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by KelB(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2018
So na you dey produce all this ogogoro I dey drink.. I've died

2 Likes

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by wodajapafi: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2018
okay
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Assassin101: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2018
chizoba okafor

na dia work

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by Kingv(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2018
No Justification whatsoever...go wrath in prison
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by wellmax(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Igbos and fake products are like siamese twins

4 Likes

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by akinszz: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Ppppiiiigggggsss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Man must wack
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by melanch(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2018
There are no jobs in Nigeria but at least don't hurt people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Rescues Kidnapped Dolphins FC Manager / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State / I Have Good News Today! My Mom Has Been Released From SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.