Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada (50044 Views)

Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada / PHOTOS: Ebuka Slays Again With His Agbada Masterpiece At #bbnaija Live Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Iphone5: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Must this one Ass-lick the whole world?
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by DeepNuggets: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
I think he's still marketing tho

1 Like

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by MrHighSea: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Agbada, walking around with heavy linen while sweating inside.
How I so much despise it.
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by OzziOhinoyi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Really cool.
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by enemmo(f): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
DeepNuggets:
I think he's still marketing tho

He is o...because I always thought Ebuka wore only Ugo Monye and Seyi Vodi Agbadas.

1 Like

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by DeepNuggets: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Would you rather we knifed �� you? Spears are rather obsolete��

OK THE SAME AGBADA IDEA DEY STOLE BAH?LEMME COME AND BE GOING I NO KNOW ANYTHING OOOOOO,ABEG EBUKA PEOPLE SPEAR ME.......[/quote]
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Show off.

Must everything be on social media?

Yea more publicity,more money for him

1 Like

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Good
But the wife should thank ebuka more

Lol! By svcking Ebuka Cassava?
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by ClassiqueMan: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Show off.

angry angry angry

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello everyone

Check out my reaction video to A.D.A.N - Pacific on YouTube,the group is amazing,I wasn't expecting the song to be that good especially the fact they are from Port Harcourt ..check it out and subscribe,like,share and comment your opinions as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6nOEMhD_4o
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by donnie(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
englishmart:
Edited.
Don't tell me he promoted the man's business..

...they shouldn't tell you? Isn't it obvious? Ebuka wearing his agbada brought him much business.

1 Like

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by GenFunction: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
softwerk:
Dear Micheal Black,

Congratulations on your breakthrough!

Testifying on social media about the source of your recent success is however very unadvisable.......the reason is CLEAR, Village People sad cry

Yours faithfully,

Fear Village People
.....lol
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by aku626(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Some news this is. To all the hard working men out there yall will do better soon IJN
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrHighSea:
Agbada, walking around with heavy linen while sweating inside.
How I so much despise it.
its not meant for broke people...its meant for ppl who can afford ac
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by MrHighSea: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
its not meant for broke people...its meant for ppl who can afford ac
The weight? U must be a beast of burden.
Only U can WALK around inside AC world.
ALIEN
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by chisani(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
And that's what leveraging is all about. We all needs somebody to lean on. Congrats bros.
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Trittee: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
That is i no just understand.....

emeijeh:
Show off.

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Yuceeluv(f): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
Exactly!...its all for awareness.
People like me that admired ebuka's agbada collection but didn't have the time to go searching out the designer now know who he is.

psychologist:

Nah this is not show off

It's a premium advert (Did you see how he craftly mentioned davido's official handle

If you know you know
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Berankis: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Show off.

If everything is not on social media then YOU wont be here too!
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by sonature1: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
You see, that's why some celebrities are really top brands

If you engage them in ad, just go to sleep because your products will start selling like pure water

Congratulations to the designer's wife
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those on active sub on dstvs with access and family package should check my last topic for compact sports
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
softwerk:
Dear Micheal Black,

Testifying on social media about the source of your recent success is however very unadvisable.......the reason is CLEAR, Village People sad cry

Yours faithfully,

Fear Village People

This one wey ur body soft like fresh tomato so make we hook up na

I will buy you a Bugatti veron

I won't announce it
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Show off.

There is nothing like show off

His work was uplifted through social media so he has to spread the good news and also appreciate ebuka

If not social media, how did you get the news?
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Mariangeles(f): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Show off.

It's all for publicity... It's smart thinking wink
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by mexyk(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
wolexy14:
OK THE SAME AGBADA IDEA DEY STOLE BAH?LEMME COME AND BE GOING I NO KNOW ANYTHING OOOOOO,ABEG EBUKA PEOPLE SPEAR ME.......

You are speared Sir grin
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by gwama: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
I recognize that Ebuka wears agbada very well, he enhances it and gives it value. kiss kiss
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by adeoba2008(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Baba God don pick your call. Congrats.
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Show off.

How would he have sold it then bros embarassed??
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Noblepreneur: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
softwerk:
Dear Micheal Black,

Yours faithfully,

Fear Village People
It is a marketing strategy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Olamide Buys Bentley GT Continental. Car Arrives In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.