Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada (49948 Views)

Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada / PHOTOS: Ebuka Slays Again With His Agbada Masterpiece At #bbnaija Live Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Dinho20(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
YEAH, FOR REAL

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
psychologist:

Nah this is not show off

It's a premium advert (Did you see how he craftly mentioned davido's official handle

If you know you know
He even mentioned red pepper. But the op carefully cropped dt out. Trending advert alert.

Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by francdec4(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
This could be a good way he used in advertising more for customers. Most people like Ebukas collections but don't know who made it for him. Trust me that guy with likely get many DM and request for his device just from reading this his post.

softwerk:
Dear Micheal Black,

Congratulations on your breakthrough!

Testifying on social media about the source of your recent success is however very unadvisable.......the reason is CLEAR, Village People sad cry

Yours faithfully,

Fear Village People
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Chukazu: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Want your "market to selelelelelele..." Give it to Ebuka for sampling cool

Thank me later...
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by stankezzy: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Good
But the wife should thank ebuka more
thank him with what?, don't suggest any bad thing here oo
Re: Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada by Yian1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
AustineCJ:
This ebuka done blow pass blow oo..... anything he wears now is acceptable.... baba God do am. for me oo

I read your comment, so that's why I want to introduce you to a business opportunity that can help you to achieve your dreams. it's left for you to decide, it's your choice and your life.

For more info, you can contact me on whatsapp on this number : 08164269252

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, His Mother's Only Sister, Dupe & Amanda At Hailey Adeleke's 1st Birthday / Olamide Buys Bentley GT Continental. Car Arrives In Lagos (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.