Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,700 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) (42325 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by antyokya: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Patrioticman007:
The looters are strategically positioning how they will loot Nigeria again. Why go to Dubai, when we have obudu cattle ranches.

Buhari has just been discharged from Katsina Integrity Hospital.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
Boomark:

Sorry for you that can't go anywhere. To travel out of your village is even a very big problem.

Those saying Atiku should travel to US should tell Trump to travel to Nigeria and see his reply. I think these set of people have super inferiority complex. tongue

On point, 65 percent of Nigerians have lower IQ than a grasshopper.

Shameless house Negros.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku is contesting to become the next president of Nigeria but his campaign headquarter is in Dubai. If he wins, he will run Nigeria from his Dubai presidential mansion. Nigerians want Atiku to visit USA but instead, he relocated to Dubai without telling Nigerians what he's doing there.
what's so special with him visiting USA tell trump to visit Nigeria first. is USA the only country in this world to travel to
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by uba1991: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mklanceee:

we Nigerians want him in Nigeria. it is only zombie that said for one to qualify for the position of Nigeria president, he only need to travel to America first
so u are now a nigerian no a BIAFRAN again? hahahaaaa
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
uba1991:
so u are now a nigerian no a BIAFRAN again? hahahaaaa
I have never been a biafran nor am I from Biafra land but niaraland zombie and cows call me wailing wailer
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku is contesting to become the next president of Nigeria but his campaign headquarter is in Dubai. If he wins, he will run Nigeria from his Dubai presidential mansion. Nigerians want Atiku to visit USA but instead, he relocated to Dubai without telling Nigerians what he's doing there.
No wori shame go caught u guyz very soon....

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Akaujaa(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Is Atiku from Dubai?��� Anyway, he should also stay there during the elections.
Should Atiku win next year's election, Dubai will certainly be our new FCT.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
you see that's my problem with u zombies. You hardly see anything wrong in whatever your favourite politician is doing. You praise these people while at the same time losing yourself to acute zombism.

They are all insane.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
SmilingMary:

U said the truth. I just don't understand their pains. Is America his country? They (APC and their zombie followers) keep barking like frustrated bingo

He is a wanted criminal in america. His accomplices are already doing time.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by mfm04622: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
orisa37:
Ortom is good and He is a Nigerian.

Mention one thing Ortom did that made you say he is good!
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by AroleOduduwa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
bantudra:
he can go to dubai,but cant go to america...chai....

Where can you go to?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by GenFunction: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Savagery at its best grin grin grin
.lol...asin ehn..dis 1 loud gan
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by bantudra: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Where can you go to?

i already told ipobians to dont quote me....wtf...??

you people make no sense to me.....

tell that basstard atiku to visit america already and stfu....!!!!....

wthefvck....

i will still not vote am even if hamelica give am invitation....
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by realoscar84(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Imagine the so called messiah by the gullible Nigerians has been in Dubai for how long now, only God knows. He is aspiring to preside over Nigerians affair and he can't even tell his followers what exactly he has been doing in Dubai.I guess he doesn't owe them any explanation. Don'teven give us the usual crap of taking a well deserved rest in Dubai cuz We All know better than that. If Atiku who hasn't even won the presidency yet could be treating Nigerians who he hope to govern with so much contempt and secrecy, imagine if he eventually win? God forbid though. The bottomline is this, majority might be moaning that Buhari has been a disaster but if Atiku become The President, eh, what we experienced during PMB health tourism will be a child's play. Nonsense, He can only deceive the gullible ones, not me. #whatIsAtikuDoingInDubai.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by odomanis: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
goldmine123:
What is Atiku doing in dubai anyway..
Sth is fishy undecided

To stay away from too many visitations and distractions while they are strategising.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by bantudra: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
odomanis:

To stay away from too many visitations and distractions while they are strategising.

duhhhh......

strategies what exactly....??
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Boomark:

Sorry for you that can't go anywhere. To travel out of your village is even a very big problem.

Those saying Atiku should travel to US should tell Trump to travel to Nigeria and see his reply. I think these set of people have super inferiority complex. tongue

Nigerians have lost their conscience long time ago.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by oyoirabor: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
seunmsg:

Lol......is USA Atiku's village that he must go? Did Trump visit Nigeria?

BTW, why are you worried about his doings in dubai?
Come close zombie..(whispers to zombie ears) ...'He is putting strategies in place to send PMB back to dura and make Nigeria work again!!!
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by chosky2589(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Magichand:
Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom who recently decamped from APC to PDP was in Dubai yesterday to meet with the Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

https://zenithnaija.com/benue-state-governor-samuel-ortom-visits-atiku-abubakar-in-dubai-photo/

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by chosky2589(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
OK
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by oyoirabor: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
realoscar84:
Imagine the so called messiah by the gullible Nigerians has been in Dubai for how long now, only God knows. He is aspiring to preside over Nigerians affair and he can't even tell his followers what exactly he has been doing in Dubai.I guess he doesn't owe them any explanation. Don'teven give us the usual crap of taking a well deserved rest in Dubai cuz We All know better than that. If Atiku who hasn't even won the presidency yet could be treating Nigerians who he hope to govern with so much contempt and secrecy, imagine if he eventually win? God forbid though. The bottomline is this, majority might be moaning that Buhari has been a disaster but if Atiku become The President, eh, what we experienced during PMB health tourism will be a child's play. Nonsense, He can only deceive the gullible ones, not me. #whatIsAtikuDoingInDubai.

Nairaland give us ' dislike '
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by AroleOduduwa(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
bantudra:

i already told ipobians to dont quote me....wtf...??

you people make no sense to me.....

tell that basstard atiku to visit america already and stfu....!!!!....

wthefvck....

i will still not vote am even if hamelica give am invitation....

I am more Yoruba than you, I am a royal prince from Ofin, Sagamu.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
abeg tell atiku that the paris club refund is not for election o.. Come and pay sombori pls.. Come and pay as u promised.

if no be this strike now how i for take pay my house rent and skul fee.. The guy has shown that party is not the problem in benue. The problem is him..
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Mace0lane: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Boomark:

... but hopelessly ridiculous Igbos like you can be contending Buharis certificate after several confirmation from WAEC n Cambridge ba ? Your medulla needs a sledge hammer slap I swear.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by legibow: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
gare:

You want to cause wahala again, before they will ask Interpol to investigate Atiku again
for someone won that one to rule the country, his he suppose to be outter d country..... Na wa
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
seunmsg:

His campaign headquarter is in Abuja, Ademola Adwtokunbo crescent. Plz get Artikulated so that your life will be meaningful and Obiligated
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by candygist: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Boomark:

Your brain is malfunctioning kid

Shatap . Trump can decide to travel down to Nigeria whenever he likes if he want to but atiku can not decide to Travel to USA when ever he likes and if he want to.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by gare(f): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
legibow:
for someone won that one to rule the country, his he suppose to be outter d country..... Na wa

He needs to rest, what about the one ruling that relocated to the UK for months all in the of ear problem
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by chinedumoooo: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
Failed governor and co.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Selfy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oga Naija presidential aspirant,Why are u always in Dubai?is that where the transformation so preach starts from?
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
seunmsg:

You relocated to your village and who did you tell what you're doing there?

Envy is bad for your health..

You hailed Buhari who relocated to London and ruling Nigeria from a hospital.

That is what is called "AFONJA hypocrisy"
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
candygist:

Your brain is malfunctioning kid

Shatap . Trump can decide to travel down to Nigeria whenever he likes if he want to but atiku can not decide to Travel to USA when ever he likes and if he want to.
Atiku is an independent man who has a freedom of movement....

why are you afraid of atikus campaign arrangement in Dubai?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos / U.S. Moves To Name Boko Haram Sponsors / Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.