Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) (42319 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by candygist: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

Atiku is an independent man who has a freedom of movement....

why are you afraid of atikus campaign arrangement in Dubai?

Let him move is campaign to USA na since he as freedom of movement

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Boomark(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
candygist:

Your brain is malfunctioning kid

Shatap . Trump can decide to travel down to Nigeria whenever he likes if he want to but atiku can not decide to Travel to USA when ever he likes and if he want to.

Illiterate tongue

Trump can decide...Atiku can also decide. Now he hasn't decided you want to force him to go to US and do what? Abi you want to decide for him?

Inferior old man living in a shithole... courtesy Donald Trump

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
And you believe a Whole Nigeria federal government can not do that in Dubai?
How much does it really cost to hire one good international spy or many spies that you think FG can not afford?

Atiku is sick and is stylishly taking treatment over there.

Taking treatment that's all you can come up with

Don't worry very soon
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by legibow: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
gare:

He needs to rest, what about the one ruling that relocated to the UK for months all in the of ear problem
Baba , e run for him life, because those men ready to murder am
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Boomark(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mace0lane:
... but hopelessly ridiculous Igbos like you can be contending Buharis certificate after several confirmation from WAEC n Cambridge ba ? Your medulla needs a sledge hammer slap I swear.

If you want add idiotic pig of Biafra join. Did you see me contend any waec certificate? I have always known that illiterates support their like. Lying tongues everywhere. Make I go my way before you accuse me of stealing your food. Smh
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Taking treatment that's all you can come up with

Don't worry very soon
I'm happy because just over 3 months now,all this noise will be over.

Just hope you guys will not use excuse of the election was rigged by APC because we know now that it is only when PDP win that such elections are free and fair.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by expert234: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
seunmsg:
Atiku is contesting to become the next president of Nigeria but his campaign headquarter is in Dubai. If he wins, he will run Nigeria from his Dubai presidential mansion. Nigerians want Atiku to visit USA but instead, he relocated to Dubai without telling Nigerians what he's doing there.

He doesn't owe you an explanation. Even if he explains to you, you won't understand since sentiment and emptiness have caused you a brain block
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Azam101: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Boomark:

Sorry for you that can't go anywhere. To travel out of your village is even a very big problem.

Those saying Atiku should travel to US should tell Trump to travel to Nigeria and see his reply. I think these set of people have super inferiority complex. tongue
You just wrote nonsense.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
realoscar84:
Imagine the so called messiah by the gullible Nigerians has been in Dubai for how long now, only God knows. He is aspiring to preside over Nigerians affair and he can't even tell his followers what exactly he has been doing in Dubai.I guess he doesn't owe them any explanation. Don'teven give us the usual crap of taking a well deserved rest in Dubai cuz We All know better than that. If Atiku who hasn't even won the presidency yet could be treating Nigerians who he hope to govern with so much contempt and secrecy, imagine if he eventually win? God forbid though. The bottomline is this, majority might be moaning that Buhari has been a disaster but if Atiku become The President, eh, what we experienced during PMB health tourism will be a child's play. Nonsense, He can only deceive the gullible ones, not me. #whatIsAtikuDoingInDubai.
Let us who are going to vote for him worry about that.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by orisa37: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
He is the one and only Governor that has successfully challenged the Demon in Buhari.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by gare(f): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
legibow:
Baba , e run for him life, because those men ready to murder am

They no fit, Nigeria will never come out of it
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Grayxme: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is no news, Imagine the so called messiah by the gullible Nigerians has been in Dubai for how long now, i guess he will be governing the people of Nigeria if he wins, its unfortunate that the presidential candidate cannot even tell his supporters what he has been doing there.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by okworekene: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Boomark:

Sorry for you that can't go anywhere. To travel out of your village is even a very big problem.

Those saying Atiku should travel to US should tell Trump to travel to Nigeria and see his reply. I think these set of people have super inferiority complex. tongue

Haaa �..... U no get joy oooo . savagery
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Seems you are really poor cos even runs girls go to dubai all the time.

Dubai is not expensive to visit so instead ask why he felt it isn't safe any longer to have his meetings in Nigeria.

Why is it that Buhari was free to run against Jonna yet Atiku is being harassed becos he is running against Buhari?

eleojo23:
Wait o..

Is it that they cannot meet themselves in Nigeria or what?

They are just rubbing it in our faces that they have so much money to spend anyhow.

Issokay..!
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by asanwafo: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Have u notice that since Benue state governor decamp to PDP herdsmen are no longer killing people in Benue. A gov killing the people he is supposed to protect just to remain in power. God must surely judge u.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by candygist: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Boomark:

Illiterate tongue

Trump can decide...Atiku can also decide. Now he hasn't decided you want to force him to go to US and do what? Abi you want to decide for him?

Inferior old man living in a shithole... courtesy Donald Trump

Atiku as not decided to travel to USA since 2006 abi ? But prefer to travel to Dubai than USA . Which Nigerian Politician don't love visiting USA ?
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Boomark(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
candygist:

Atiku as not decided to travel to USA since 2006 abi ? But prefer to travel to Dubai than USA . Which Nigerian Politician don't love visiting USA ?

Yes he has not decided. You are not him to know what he likes. You don't assume what someone that is old enough to be your father likes. Show him some respect.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by candygist: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Boomark:

Yes he has not decided. You are not him to know what he likes. You don't assume what someone that is old enough to be your father likes. Show him some respect.

Show buhari some respect as well because he is old enough to be your grand father
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Boomark(m): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Azam101:
You just wrote nonsense.

Please take 30 doses of this painmentacin drug every day for 2 months. You go dey alright.

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Kinqshedri: 3:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Boomark(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2018
candygist:

Show buhari some respect as well because he is old enough to be your grand father

I have respect for him. So many wrong things done with our tax money is affecting us negatively and we must talk and ask him to step aside due to his incompetence. The hunger and killings are terrible things he can't handle. It will be worse if we allow him again

And you have no say nor any business whatever with any private citizens life even Atiku. This is where you must shut up.

It is just like me ordering or compelling you to go to your village. erm! Sorry you are already in your village. I mean, go to a nearby town and see if police will not arrest you for looking villagious. This is an insult to your person.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by candygist: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Boomark:

I have respect for him. So many wrong things done with our tax money is affecting us negatively and we must talk and ask him to step aside due to his incompetence. The hunger and killings are terrible things he can't handle. It will be worse if we allow him again

And you have no say nor any business whatever with any private citizens life even Atiku. This is where you must shut up.

It is just like me ordering or compelling you to go to your village. erm! Sorry you are already in your village. I mean, go to a nearby town and see if police will not arrest you for looking villagious. This is an insult to your person.

Shut up Guy ....who told you atiku is a private citizen like you and I. He is a public servant and as always been a public servants since 1999 when he became the vice president and I have my right to question his activities and actions just the same way you have towards Buhari . Don't be miss guarded on that .

Talking about village , have you ever been to surulere Lagos ? If surulere is a village please I will like to know your town ....
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Kamanuozuzu: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Patrioticman007:
The looters are strategically positioning how they will loot Nigeria again. Why go to Dubai, when we have obudu cattle ranches.

....and u're strategically positioning how u'd vote them in again.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Boomark(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2018
candygist:

Shut up Guy ....who told you atiku is a private citizen like you and I. He is a public servant and as always been a public servants since 1999 when he became the vice president and I have my right to question his activities and actions just the same way you have towards Buhari . Don't be miss guarded on that .

Talking about village , have you ever been to surulere Lagos ? If surulere is a village please I will like to know your town ....

You are not asking questions, you are forcing your public servant to go to US. You see you can't run away from your error.

Am in Dubai Atikulating tongue tongue tongue

The man below is Atikulating too. Don't tell me he searching for something on the floor.

Better start Atikulating.

Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by candygist: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2018
Boomark:

You are not asking questions, you are forcing your public servant to go to US. You see you can't run away from your error.

Am in Dubai Atikulating tongue tongue tongue

The man below is Atikulating too. Don't tell me he searching for something on the floor.

Better start Atikulating.

Why don't you use your dictionary to check the meaning of force and tell me where I applied it .

You're in Dubai atikulating with atiku in Dubai and you want people who stay in Nigeria to vote for atiku that reside in Dubai . You people should better hold your election in Dubai .
Buhari over Atiku anyday anytime
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Boomark(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
candygist:

Why don't you use your dictionary to check the meaning of force and tell me where I applied it .

You're in Dubai atikulating with atiku in Dubai and you want people who stay in Nigeria to vote for atiku that reside in Dubai . You people should better hold your election in Dubai .
Buhari over Atiku anyday anytime

Compelling someone to go to a particular place is the same thing as forcing that person. Check your dictionary. Smh.

So now that you are asking him to go to the US, if he goes, will you come here and shout, "he is in America and want people in Nigeria to vote for him? He should also better hold his election in the US that you are sending him abi? Shooting yourself on the foot. This smells like jealousy, chai!

You guys won't even know when you are being decieved. Poor articulation, jealousy and illiteracy is the characteristics of Buhari supporters.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by candygist: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Boomark:

Compelling someone to go to a particular place is the same thing as forcing that person. Check your dictionary. Smh.

So now that you are asking him to go to the US, if he goes, will you come here and shout, "he is in America and want people in Nigeria to vote for him? He should also better hold his election in the US that you are sending him abi? Shooting yourself on the foot. This smells like jealousy, chai!

You guys won't even know when you are being decieved. Poor articulation, jealousy and illiteracy is the characteristics of Buhari supporters.

I'm not here to trade insults with you as we all know that's how people from the other side (east )survive daily . On a bad day I will .

First of all I wonder what kind of presidential candidate of the strongest oppostion party in Nigeria can't travel to the world power (USA)
Since 2006 or so . Nigeria as a third word country will surly need her president to travel to the USA and make favourable negotiation in other to get support from America govt .

I can't have a man who as a corruption case to answer in the most powerful country on this planet earth to be my president .
But he is free to run for political office like you and I. Come 2019 February the matter will be solved .

Now he is going to Dubai to hold meetings and you claim to be in Dubai as well maybe doing one of the cleaners job over there .

Dubai was ones an underdeveloped country like Nigeria and Nigeria had more hope than Dubai . If atiku in his 8 years in office as a nice president did a good job with obasanjor as his boss maybe we could be on the same line with UAE .
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by uba1991: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
VULCAN:
Seems you are really poor cos even runs girls go to dubai all the time.

Dubai is not expensive to visit so instead ask why he felt it isn't safe any longer to have his meetings in Nigeria.

Why is it that Buhari was free to run against Jonna yet Atiku is being harassed becos he is running against Buhari?

who haras him. just mention
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Boomark(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
candygist:

I'm not here to trade insults with you as we all know that's how people from the other side (east )survive daily . On a bad day I will .

First of all I wonder what kind of presidential candidate of the strongest oppostion party in Nigeria can't travel to the world power (USA)
Since 2006 or so . Nigeria as a third word country will surly need her president to travel to the USA and make favourable negotiation in other to get support from America govt .

I can't have a man who as a corruption case to answer in the most powerful country on this planet earth to be my president .
But he is free to run for political office like you and I. Come 2019 February the matter will be solved .

Now he is going to Dubai to hold meetings and you claim to be in Dubai as well maybe doing one of the cleaners job over there .

Dubai was ones an underdeveloped country like Nigeria and Nigeria had more hope than Dubai . If atiku in his 8 years in office as a nice president did a good job with obasanjor as his boss maybe we could be on the same line with UAE .

Am not insulting anyone but I just revealed to you their characteristics.

Traveling to US to go and beg. This is the height of inferiority complex and the reason we will remain underdeveloped. Your president that busy bodily went to the US was insulted and called lifeless, now you want our next president to go to the same place again. Chai! No shame at all. Let me ask you, do have anything in the US that you want Atiku to bring to you now?

The cleaning work that fetch me 30k every day is far better than the office work that pay you 30k monthly. When I come back to Nigeria you the "office-r" will be begging me for money.

Atikulation are wise people stepping up there game. They're not beggers please.
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by candygist: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Boomark:

Am not insulting anyone but I just revealed to you their characteristics.

Traveling to US to go and beg. This is the height of inferiority complex and the reason we will remain underdeveloped. Your president that busy bodily went to the US was insulted and called lifeless, now you want our next president to go to the same place again. Chai! No shame at all. Let me ask you, do have anything in the US that you want Atiku to bring to you now?

The cleaning work that fetch me 30k every day is far better than the office work that pay you 30k monthly. When I come back to Nigeria you the "office-r" will be begging me for money.

Atikulation are wise people stepping up there game. They're not beggers please.

If you did government in secondary school you should know what diplomacy means and that underdeveloped countries needs the assistance of world power such as USA . They is nothing to be ashamed as that is the practice. It is called diplomacy and it is not called begging . Did prince Charls , The Prime Minister of UK or the Governor general of Canada came to Nigeria to beg buhari ? NO. They came for diplomacy reasons . Be rational with your response and stop replying like a cleaner you claim to be in Dubai or a roadside mechanic . If atiku did a good job while he was in government you won't be in Dubai being a slave in another man's country .
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
APC Inability to plant spy on Atiku strategic meeting is giving them headache grin grin

This Atiku get brain sha
anybody that fly to Dubai to meet Atiku is a loyalist. He know what he's doing
Re: Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) by Boomark(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
candygist:

If you did government in secondary school you should know what diplomacy means and that underdeveloped countries needs the assistance of world power such as USA . They is nothing to be ashamed as that is the practice. It is called diplomacy and it is not called begging . Did prince Charls , The Prime Minister of UK or the Governor general of Canada came to Nigeria to beg buhari ? NO. They came for diplomacy reasons . Be rational with your response and stop replying like a cleaner you claim to be in Dubai or a roadside mechanic . If atiku did a good job while he was in government you won't be in Dubai being a slave in another man's country .

So if you know what diplomacy is and that we are practicing democracy not military dictatorship, you should allow Atiku to go wherever he wants and not dictate for him.

Those that came to Nigeria came for a purpose. It was not their country men that forced them to go. You can't force Atiku to go to the US when he has no need for it just for him to prove to you that he can go there. Who does that? That is a useless request and an insult to him.

He should go to US just to prove to you that he can? What nonsense is that. Is that how those going for diplomatic relationship go their own. Please let us stop insulting ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others / Jonathan Explains What Meant When He Said ‘Stealing Is Not Corruption’ / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.