Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election (15522 Views)

James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Governor Abdulrahman Should Nominate Kwara Federal Appointee, Group Tell Buhari / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by quickberry(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2018
bellooyin:
you are a bloody liar
Prove me wrong, bloody eediot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2018
famology:
Apc will win this one with ease.Nobody wants to associate with anything saraki in kwara.
hmmm,who told you, it is only God who that can stop saraki,no man, watch and see,expect God is tired with him
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:

Prove me wrong, bloody eediot
fool, except God is done with him, no igbomina put together can tackle Saraki,oloooooooye
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
its more for APC cos PDP is 90% on ground der!
your head is there, ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by PHILipu1(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2018
Silensa:
Kwara state is God's hand.
would so much like the election to be free and fair if possible.

but free and fair is almost impossible in Nigeria election
Lol.
Only free and fair when PDP is allow to rig and win.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by quickberry(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2018
bellooyin:
fool, except God is done with him, no igbomina put together can tackle Saraki,oloooooooye

Come and win it for him na, oloriburuku, omo irankiran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by lewis33(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2018
GUY THIS IS A SAVAGE REPLY, ANY THE IDIOT DESERVES IT. SHEGE grin.
MrJanuzaj:

Ehe you have left the Southeast thread to come he to allocate percentages again for PDP. 90% ko 9000% ni. You know this from your backyard at Abakaliki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:

Come and win it for him na, oloriburuku, omo irankiran
were jatijati,iran baba ko le rowo mu ni kwara, eru saraki ni e ma se ku, Sai saraki, oloooooooye, PDP power

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by quickberry(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2018
bellooyin:
were jatijati,iran baba ko le rowo mu ni kwara, eru saraki ni e ma se ku

Hahahaha, olobo ole, how market?

Nov. 17 is here, u go wail tire DAT day, omo eran

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:

Hahahaha, olobo ole, how market?

Nov. 17 is here, u go wail tire DAT day, omo eran
Ok o, omo irankiran, no wonder you are backward, my advice for you,identify with saraki so that your life can be meaningful, jobless idiot, Nairaland is your office, oponu omo werey

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by quickberry(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2018
bellooyin:
Ok o, omo irankiran, no wonder you are backward, my advice for you,identify with saraki so that your life can be meaningful, jobless idiot, Nairaland is your office, oponu omo werey

Lagoon is available for you, we say no to Saraki and his evil cronies in Igbomina land

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Oyerinde16(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:

That is my state of origin, even the deceased rep is my constituency rep, I don't say what I don't know, if you believe Saraki didn't lose in his LGA, do your research. stop disgracing your generation online.

I can tell you for free, APC will always win election in my constituency, you don't know the hatred the Igbominas have for Saraki
Oga stop displaying plain stupilaty, APC the during d local govt election swept all d seat, they all later defected to d PDP with their boss, I participated in the election n I'm in kwara state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Praktikals(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

Yet Saraki, was defeated in his ward in the last local Govt election?

Why do some of you, stay in your up Iweka dungeon and be dishing out ipob soaked election predictions?
Saraki worked for PDP in that election. Saraki is to Kwara what Tinubu is to Lagos. I love Buhari but that is the reality on ground.
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by gare(f): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=famology post=72753179]Apc will win this one with ease.Nobody wants to associate with anything saraki in kwara.[/quot

Is that what they told you, nobody want to associate with Saraki, mad people everywhere, who released you ?

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by BishopEmmanuel(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:

Yes, his ward
He has begun to work for PDP long before then
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by senatordave1(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2018
This election will determine buhari's performance and that of saraki next year
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by senatordave1(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2018
This election will determine buhari's performance and that of saraki next year.
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by senatordave1(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Praktikals:

Saraki worked for PDP in that election. Saraki is to Kwara what Tinubu is to Lagos. I love Buhari but that is the reality on ground.
All the apc candidate need is to poll 30% and thats ok.am not expecting a win.a win will be jara
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Corrinthians(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

Yet Saraki, was defeated in his ward in the last local Govt election?

Why do some of you, stay in your up Iweka dungeon and be dishing out ipob soaked election predictions?
Rotflmao! grin grin grin

No joy left in you at all. grin

Do you know those guys even gave Ganduje a chieftaincy title? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Praktikals(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2018
senatordave1:

All the apc candidate need is to poll 30% and thats ok.am not expecting a win.a win will be jara
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by CilicMarin: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Rotflmao! grin grin grin

No joy left in you at all. grin

Do you know those guys even gave Ganduje a chieftaincy title? cheesy

Nah men! I tire for this guys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by quickberry(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oyerinde16:

Oga stop displaying plain stupilaty, APC the during d local govt election swept all d seat, they all later defected to d PDP with their boss, I participated in the election n I'm in kwara state
Oyerinde16:

Oyerinde16:

You are the stupid one here, he lost his LGA oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by quickberry(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
BishopEmmanuel:
He has begun to work for PDP long before then
I disagree

2 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by quickberry(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Praktikals:

In Ilorin, not the whole Kwara state, Offa and Igbomina hate anything Saraki, go and do your research

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by morisnewrain(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
its more for APC cos PDP is 90% on ground der!
How do you mean by 90%? I believe you base your assumption on social media. Kwara south where election is going to be held is APC zone where Lai Mohammed, Lola Ashiru and many APC big wigs come from.

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Smith06: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:

In Ilorin, not the whole Kwara state, Offa and Igbomina hate anything Saraki, go and do your research
Can you enlighten us without insult, what happen to Arc Ashiru in last election, which people betray him.
I heard about that saraki lose his ward in last local government election in kwara but who did kwasec confirm as the winner ?
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Oyerinde16(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:
[b][/b]

bro I did not use d plain word STUPID 2ndly kindly prove it that the lost in his ward n local govt ilorin west local govt, u even had to mention me 3 times.

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Oyerinde16(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:
[b][/b]
The Kwara State Independent Electoral Commission (KWASIEC) has declared the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) the winner of the local government elections conducted on Saturday. ADVERTISEMENT The APC won the 16 chairmanship positions in the 16 local government areas (LGAs). The electoral body said the announcement of the results was delayed due to late arrival of results from two LGAs whose elections ended at about 3pm on Saturday afternoon. ADVERTISEMENT The electoral body’s chairman, Dr Usman Ajidagba, who announced the results yesterday, said the APC won 181 councillorship seats, while the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won 8. He said that the elections for four councillorship seats were inconclusive in Ilorin West, Moro and Edu LGAs. He thanked the people of the state for their peaceful conduct and orderliness during the election. Meanwhile, the PDP Chairman, Chief Iyiola Akogun Oyedepo, said his party did not believe in the results announced by KWASIEC. Oyedepo said the PDP had made a strong statement ahead of the 2019 elections by its performance. Also reacting yesterday, a former Minister of National Planning, Prof. Abubakar Sulaiman, alleged that there was a conspiracy from the KWASIEC to alter records and upturn the victory of the PDP. In a statement emailed to our correspondent in Lagos, the former Minister, who hailed from the same Ilorin West Local Government and Ajikobi ward with the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, alleged cases of “insufficient electoral materials, multiple voting, intimidation of PDP agents and electorates and stealing of ballot boxes” in the election. In his reaction to the election results, the speaker of Kwara State House of Assembly, Dr Ali Ahmad, commended the people for demonstrating high sense of maturity, decorum and peaceful conduct during the elections. Ahmad, in a statement through his Chief Press Secretary, Abdul Rahman Sanni, said the State could only attain the desired political transformation and accelerated socio- economic development, when the people of the State placed collective and communal interest above parochial considerations.
And this is the link https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-wins-kwara-lg-polls-pdp-kicks.html

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Oyerinde16(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:
[b][/b]

kindly note that was Nov 21 last year when saraki was in APC and facing heavy persecution from the clueless govt. everyone defected with saraki, its only in the state house of assembly one refuse to defect he his the one from Offa where robbers killed over 30. educate yourself bro
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by quickberry(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oyerinde16:

The Kwara State Independent
Electoral Commission (KWASIEC) has
declared the ruling All Progressives
Congress (APC) the winner of the
local government elections
conducted on Saturday.
ADVERTISEMENT
The APC won the 16 chairmanship
positions in the 16 local government
areas (LGAs).
The electoral body said the
announcement of the results was
delayed due to late arrival of results
from two LGAs whose elections
ended at about 3pm on Saturday
afternoon.
ADVERTISEMENT
The electoral body’s chairman, Dr
Usman Ajidagba, who announced the
results yesterday, said the APC won
181 councillorship seats, while the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won
He said that the elections for four
councillorship seats were
inconclusive in Ilorin West, Moro and
Edu LGAs.
He thanked the people of the state for
their peaceful conduct and
orderliness during the election.
Meanwhile, the PDP Chairman, Chief
Iyiola Akogun Oyedepo, said his party
did not believe in the results
announced by KWASIEC.
Oyedepo said the PDP had made a
strong statement ahead of the 2019
elections by its performance.
Also reacting yesterday, a former
Minister of National Planning, Prof.
Abubakar Sulaiman, alleged that
there was a conspiracy from the
KWASIEC to alter records and upturn
the victory of the PDP.
In a statement emailed to our
correspondent in Lagos, the former
Minister, who hailed from the same
Ilorin West Local Government and
Ajikobi ward with the Senate
President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, alleged
cases of “insufficient electoral
materials, multiple voting,
intimidation of PDP agents and
electorates and stealing of ballot
boxes” in the election.
In his reaction to the election results,
the speaker of Kwara State House of
Assembly, Dr Ali Ahmad, commended
the people for demonstrating high
sense of maturity, decorum and
peaceful conduct during the
elections.
Ahmad, in a statement through his
Chief Press Secretary, Abdul Rahman
Sanni, said the State could only attain
the desired political transformation
and accelerated socio- economic
development, when the people of the
State placed collective and
communal interest above parochial
considerations.

And this is the link
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-wins-kwara-lg-polls-pdp-kicks.html

We all know how results were written after the election, but that would not happen again because he is now in opposition
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Praktikals(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:

Igbomina that cant speak with one voice. They wasted their chance in 2007 when they fielded about 6 candidates Lai muhammed, John Dara, Cornelius, Bamgboye, etc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George / Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG / EFCC Seeks Laws Against Unexplained Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.