Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election (15533 Views)

James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Governor Abdulrahman Should Nominate Kwara Federal Appointee, Group Tell Buhari / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
morisnewrain:
How do you mean by 90%? I believe you base your assumption on social media. Kwara south where election is going to be held is APC zone where Lai Mohammed, Lola Ashiru and many APC big wigs come from.
If Lai Mohammed wins his village, he has won!
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by famology(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
bellooyin:
hmmm,who told you, it is only God who that can stop saraki,no man, watch and see,expect God is tired with him

Vox populi vox dei!
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by famology(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=gare post=72757974][/quote]

I don't have time for people who are intellectually bankrupt like you.It's easy to know them,they insult instead of debate.Go look for your contemporaries. Bye!
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by gare(f): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
famology:

I don't have time for people who are intellectually bankrupt like you.It's easy to know them,they insult instead of debate.Go look for your contemporaries. Bye!

That is a giving you the APC pill and dosage, now you can see how it feels when you to discuss and debate with someone and the next things is to hurl insults at you.

You can talk to you APC brethren to stop insulting buy debate to sell their candidate.
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by babadee65: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
For pdp
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by famology(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
gare:

That is a giving you the APC pill and dosage, now you can see how it feels when you to discuss and debate with someone and the next things is to hurl insults at you.

You can talk to you APC brethren to stop insulting buy debate to sell their candidate.

I'm not Apc.You can address me as an individual. My interest is actually not on parties but personalities. For instance I supported fayemi in Ekiti, but supported Adeleke in osun.The same way I support pdp in some states and Apc in other states.I like Tambuwal, Akpabio, fashola, Obiano, dankwabo,Atiku bagudu of kebbi across party lines.For me there's no party in Nigeria, they're the same but some individuals have tried to distinguish themselves across the country irrespective of party affiliations.The same way I can never vote for Atiku over a buhari for personal reasons.Nobody pays me for the choice I make,it's a personal thing.I respect people who are capable of intellectual debates regardless of who you support rather than insulting people,that's my point.We shouldn't become enemies because we don't support the same person, they're all the same, they only quarrel when the sharing formula is not favourable. That's the reason they're constantly decamping and recamping every 4yrs.
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by gare(f): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
famology:

I'm not Apc.You can address me as an individual. My interest is actually not on parties but personalities. For instance I supported fayemi in Ekiti, but supported Adeleke in osun.The same way I support pdp in some states and Apc in other states.I like Tambuwal, Akpabio, fashola, Obiano, dankwabo,Atiku bagudu of kebbi across party lines.For me there's no party in Nigeria, they're the same but some individuals have tried to distinguish themselves across the country irrespective of party affiliations.The same way I can never vote for Atiku over a buhari for personal reasons.Nobody pays me for the choice I make,it's a personal thing.I respect people who are capable of intellectual debates regardless of who you support rather than insulting people,that's my point.We shouldn't become enemies because we don't support the same person, they're all the same, they only quarrel when the sharing formula is not favourable. That's the reason they're constantly decamping and recamping every 4yrs.

Well you seem to liberal in thinking, which should be the way for us all in Nigeria and it will help grow the Country, well you have your reasons for not supporting Atiku, I am not a fan of Atiku, but i tend to have a soft spot for PDP, that does not mean I do accept most of their wrong doings, I stand for fairness in all ramification, When PMB when in 2015, I saw it as a win for Nigeria, thinking that a man of his standing would changing a lot of things an make things right and set us on a path of greatness, but he disappointed me I dont know of others I am talking about myself, why do I say that , he won that election because of his stance against corruption and for all this issues of Corrupt practice starting from his Chief of staff, SFG, Ministers, his wife and nothing is being done about it, then it goes to shoe that we dont even know PMB. Secondly all that he promised Nigerians during his campaign he never achieve one third of it, instead was hoping he can sell propaganda to Nigerians a second time, does that want to vote for are free to do so I am not holding or stopping anyone But we need to look at the issues critically.
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oyerinde16:

Oga stop displaying plain stupilaty, APC the during d local govt election swept all d seat, they all later defected to d PDP with their boss, I participated in the election n I'm in kwara state
absolutely right, leave the fool alone with is fake news, no local govt chairman is in position without saraki consent
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
quickberry:

In Ilorin, not the whole Kwara state, Offa and Igbomina hate anything Saraki, go and do your research
hate or no hate,saraki will continue to rule kwara till God is done with him
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oyerinde16:

The Kwara State Independent
Electoral Commission (KWASIEC) has
declared the ruling All Progressives
Congress (APC) the winner of the
local government elections
conducted on Saturday.
ADVERTISEMENT
The APC won the 16 chairmanship
positions in the 16 local government
areas (LGAs).
The electoral body said the
announcement of the results was
delayed due to late arrival of results
from two LGAs whose elections
ended at about 3pm on Saturday
afternoon.
ADVERTISEMENT
The electoral body’s chairman, Dr
Usman Ajidagba, who announced the
results yesterday, said the APC won
181 councillorship seats, while the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won
He said that the elections for four
councillorship seats were
inconclusive in Ilorin West, Moro and
Edu LGAs.
He thanked the people of the state for
their peaceful conduct and
orderliness during the election.
Meanwhile, the PDP Chairman, Chief
Iyiola Akogun Oyedepo, said his party
did not believe in the results
announced by KWASIEC.
Oyedepo said the PDP had made a
strong statement ahead of the 2019
elections by its performance.
Also reacting yesterday, a former
Minister of National Planning, Prof.
Abubakar Sulaiman, alleged that
there was a conspiracy from the
KWASIEC to alter records and upturn
the victory of the PDP.
In a statement emailed to our
correspondent in Lagos, the former
Minister, who hailed from the same
Ilorin West Local Government and
Ajikobi ward with the Senate
President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, alleged
cases of “insufficient electoral
materials, multiple voting,
intimidation of PDP agents and
electorates and stealing of ballot
boxes” in the election.
In his reaction to the election results,
the speaker of Kwara State House of
Assembly, Dr Ali Ahmad, commended
the people for demonstrating high
sense of maturity, decorum and
peaceful conduct during the
elections.
Ahmad, in a statement through his
Chief Press Secretary, Abdul Rahman
Sanni, said the State could only attain
the desired political transformation
and accelerated socio- economic
development, when the people of the
State placed collective and
communal interest above parochial
considerations.

And this is the link
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-wins-kwara-lg-polls-pdp-kicks.html
you too much o,your head dey there,tell the fool @ quickberry from igbomina land to go to hell with his fake news that saraki losses his ward during the local govt election,i work as ad hoc staff for KWSEIC during the LGA election, and APC clear all the 16 LGA election then
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Oshin56(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
Silensa:
Kwara state is God's hand.
would so much like the election to be free and fair if possible.

but free and fair is almost impossible in Nigeria election
Obasanjo said and I quote that even if Jesus Christ come to Nigeria he cannot do free and fair election
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by famology(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
gare:

Well you seem to liberal in thinking, which should be the way for us all in Nigeria and it will help grow the Country, well you have your reasons for not supporting Atiku, I am not a fan of Atiku, but i tend to have a soft spot for PDP, that does not mean I do accept most of their wrong doings, I stand for fairness in all ramification, When PMB when in 2015, I saw it as a win for Nigeria, thinking that a man of his standing would changing a lot of things an make things right and set us on a path of greatness, but he disappointed me I dont know of others I am talking about myself, why do I say that , he won that election because of his stance against corruption and for all this issues of Corrupt practice starting from his Chief of staff, SFG, Ministers, his wife and nothing is being done about it, then it goes to shoe that we dont even know PMB. Secondly all that he promised Nigerians during his campaign he never achieve one third of it, instead was hoping he can sell propaganda to Nigerians a second time, does that want to vote for are free to do so I am not holding or stopping anyone But we need to look at the issues critically.

We can get it right if we focus more on personalities. I wish pdp gave their ticket to DANKWABO! For me there are only 2 parties in Nigeria, that is the party of the ELITES and that of the TALAKAWAS. We're actually our problems, I engaged a guy here last time who told me he was supporting fayemi because fayose could not pay salaries but started supporting Aregbesola and gboyega during osun elections. When I reminded him that Aregbesola is also owing salaries in Osun, he started telling stories. We shouldn't be seen to support people/parties like blind bats.
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by quickberry(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2018
bellooyin:
you too much o,your head dey there,tell the fool @ quickberry from igbomina land to go to hell with his fake news that saraki losses his ward during the local govt election,i work as ad hoc staff for KWSEIC during the LGA election, and APC clear all the 16 LGA election then

Olosho no be work
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by GetCofOProperty: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2018
2019 Electioneering Gimmicks Are On... Looking Interesting, We Keep Our Fingers Crossed.
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 8:22pm On May 02, 2019
quickberry:

Prove me wrong, bloody eediot
stupid idiot,jobless soul, must you follow me up and down,
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 8:23pm On May 02, 2019
quickberry:

Prove me wrong, bloody eediot
stupid idiot,jobless soul, must you follow me up and down,
quickberry:

Olosho no be work
awon Iya Ile yin ni olosho,omo ale jatijati
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 16, 2019
bellooyin:
I'm a stupid idiot,jobless soul, must I follow you up and down? awon Iya Ile wa ni olosho,omo ale jatijati ni iya mi

grin grin grin
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2019
bellooyin:
fool, except God is done with him, no igbomina put together can tackle Saraki,oloooooooye

grin grin how market?
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2019
bellooyin:
hmmm,who told you, it is only God who that can stop saraki,no man, watch and see,expect God is tired with him

Some people dull no be small grin grin grin
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 16, 2019
bellooyin:
hate or no hate,saraki will continue to rule kwara till God is done with him

See her mouth like something wey no good
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 9:10pm On May 16, 2019
omoowo8888:

See her mouth like something wey no good
God punish you, Yeye pikin, you can die no top politics, I am sure your family have never smell councillor
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 9:18pm On May 16, 2019
omoowo8888:

See her, my mouth like something wey no good,omo oshi ni mi,i can eat poo
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Nobody: 3:46am On May 17, 2019
bellooyin:

See me, my mama's mouth be like something wey no good,omo oshi ni mi,my mama can eat poo

Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Nobody: 3:51am On May 17, 2019
bellooyin:
, I be yeye pikin, I can die on top politics, I am sure my family members have never smell any good thing
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by bellooyin(f): 4:55am On May 17, 2019
[quote author=omoowo8888 post=78456491][/quote]I can see you are a big jobless soul, silence is the best answer for a fool bye
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Nobody: 5:06am On May 17, 2019
bellooyin:
I can see you are a big jobless soul, silence is the best answer for a fool bye

grin grin

My one and only Oyin, we no suppose quarrel, u know say u dey fast grin grin, I luv u kiss
Re: APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election by Nobody: 5:48am On May 17, 2019
bellooyin:
I can see you are a big jobless soul, silence is the best answer for a fool bye

Damilohun ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer For Bukola Saraki On His 56th Birthday (Photos) / Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification / Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.