Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,588 members, 7,770,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Need E-books Written By Johanna Lindsey - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need E-books Written By Johanna Lindsey (5464 Views)

Biographies Or Books Written By Nigerian Leaders / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe / Free E-books Download! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need E-books Written By Johanna Lindsey by Ubiero(f): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hello,nairalanders.Please can i get E-Books written by Johanna Lindsey.Thanks.Expecting your favourable responses.
Re: I Need E-books Written By Johanna Lindsey by MyneWhite1(f): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
You can check out the website at the link below. If you follow her blog, you get two free eBooks of your choice including lots of Johanna Lindsey.

http://readers-wonderland..com/search/label/Johanna%20Lindsey

But you know we have Nigerian romance now right? Check out my book, A heart to Mend. Join my blog and stand a chance of winning a free eBook and $10 amazon gift card.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2010/07/blog-anniversary-countdown.html

Re: I Need E-books Written By Johanna Lindsey by Ubiero(f): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2010
Hey,thanks Myne White.Does that mean that i can get a free copy of your book?
Re: I Need E-books Written By Johanna Lindsey by MyneWhite1(f): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ubiero, you're welcome. It's a raffle draw. You have to leave a comment to enter. Good luck.
Re: I Need E-books Written By Johanna Lindsey by Ubiero(f): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ Myne White.Hi,thks for your suggestion on how to get those books but i tried the and it's not getting thru.I don't know if there is any other way for me to get the e-books.
Re: I Need E-books Written By Johanna Lindsey by MyneWhite1(f): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2010
Did you follow the blog? Send the owner an email too.
Re: I Need E-books Written By Johanna Lindsey by n3twork: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2010
Buy ur ebooks @ cheap price on

* How to Hack BSNL Broadband for Speed
* How to Make Invisible Password Protected Folder
* How to Enable or Disable Hibernation in Windows 7
* How to Use Windows 7 Without Activation
* How to Test the Working of your Antivirus – EICAR ,
* HOW TO UNLOCK MTN or ANY 3G MODEM.
And i can card any ebook online.

Please contact me on cyb3rm@gmail.com or text me on 07089233070.

(1) (Reply)

Ghosts And Shadows / My First Night With A Unilag Babe Part 3 / My Fans Are A Source Of Encouragement- Serah Iyare (shewrites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.