Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles (41975 Views)

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood / Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by SATANICALLY666: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Coming from the idiot who blocked me since 2020 and was still quoting my tweets 2 hours ago until I returned the favour.

But that's all you ever do isn't it @kikimordi? Lie to people and misrepresent situations?

Let's hope you've stopped sleeping with BBC producers for roles.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1506107444040187905?s=19

MORE FROM DAVID HUNDEYIN...

Just for the record, the person who actually created Sex For Grades and eventually attempted suicide after having it stolen from her, later received a 7-figure compensation package from BBC Africa which was basically "Our bad. Take this money and don't talk about it again."

And this is not "I heard." I'm looking at a copy of the letter right now.

Meanwhile one Nkiruka is still shamelessly parading what she knows better than anyone else to be stolen work around on her bio.

She go even still come host Space about "Toxic Bosses." Tufiakwa��

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1506219560084676609?s=19

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by SATANICALLY666: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kemi Olunloyo made a similar accusation some time ago.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by talktimi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
This isn't the first time David is publicly making this allegation, the onus is now in Kiki and the BBC to sue him for defamation of character

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Zonefree(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kikimordi is Feminist Grand Commander yet she's sleeping with men for just roles cheesy cheesy

So much for feminism!

The future is femail.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by PrinceOfLagos: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Feminist wey dey share punna up and down for roles , is that one a feminist grin

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by BSdetective: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol... grin
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by ouzo1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kpekus for roles

Sex for grades

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Interesting that he used Jesus name in a tweet then turn around and say he doesn't believe in him. Is he an atheist?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by SATANICALLY666: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Interesting that he used Jesus name in a tweet then turn around and say he doesn't believe in him. Is he an atheist?

Yeah

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Yeah

Are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Aidejay(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
talktimi:
This isn't the first time David is publicly making this allegation, the onus is now in Kiki and the BBC to sue him for defamation of character
like say na only her sabi sue. The sex for grades story wasn't even her original idea after bullying the young woman who envisioned it, underpaying her and the girl attempting suicide kiki mordi should be cell mates with Chidinma. Feminism my foot.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by donbachi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Men basher.but, prick servicer for roles.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Jh0wsef(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol. No one actually cares to be honest

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by LikeAking: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
This man is senseless.

Na normal tin na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Giffted(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
nah waooh
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na true be say...... wahala no dey finish for some people

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by gambojimeta: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na waoh.

BBC producers not NTA or channels producers.

He fit get sued oooh grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Let's hope you've stopped sleeping with BBC producers for roles.
Will you close your mouth dere before you receive better Braun resetting slap....

Cho Cho Cho Cho

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Woleobi: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ok.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Dagger007(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Okay but how's that any of his business
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
I know David, he won't say something that didn't actually happen. The issue is that she might have dated some persons who work at BBC at the same time of the production of sex for grades. So not that she actually slept for roles but it is still unprofessional to sleep with colleagues.

Apart from that, people should learn that online interaction is not comparable to offline interractions. People you meet offline aren't what they seem to be online, me inclusive. Red Pill, Feminist, MGTOW and any other groups, leave it online. When you meet at parties, you will know life is different. People have real lives, relationships, urges, needs for companionship, financial needs, sexual needs etc.

That's why they say never meet your idols.

EDITED: kemi Olunlonyo just claimed that Kiki Mordi is sleeping with BBC producer(s).

Notice the plural, not singular. Meaning she was sleeping with multiple people at BBC.

All i can say is that nobody is credible any longer, take people's words and intentions as a grain of salt.

Source: https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1506207817333628935

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
So, Kiki is also a whor.e?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by marsup: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
No surprises.
It's a very common thing... I only pity their gullible feminists wanna be, who don't know what goes on behind the scenes.
Many girls don't know what feminism is, they just like the way it sounds.
Maggots everywhere. embarassed

35 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido / Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me / Meet Solomon Sobande, XXXTentacion Nigerian Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.