Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Never Gone Deep Before - Erotic - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Never Gone Deep Before - Erotic (673 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Gone Deep Before - Erotic by GeorgeStark: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2018
EPISODE-01

Class was over today. After dinner, I decided to head back to my dorm. I had finished the assigned homework earlier in the day and decided to play Cards Against Humanity with some of my dorm mates. There were six of us; Me, Bonnie, Katy, Joey, Mike, and my boyfriend, Peter.

Peter was judge and his card was; “during sex, I like to think about…” The pressure was on. I was in last place with only one stinking card. I had to win this. I was stuck between two cards “Not giving a shit about poor people” and “Dying.” The other cards I was saving for something better. I see Joey put down a card after ten seconds.

Followed by Bonnie. Then Kate. I really needed to think about this one. I study the two cards and try to figure out which would best represent him. Another card is put down. Shit, I gotta hurry it up. I blindly throw in one of the two cards as my entry.

As Peter was shuffling the entries, I pondered to myself; “what does Peter actually think about sex?” I started created these weird sexual personas for him from him being into BDSM, food sex, or something really out of the norm like a baby fetish.

Okay, that one was totally not sexy. I know when I met him, we had this weird conversation on feet. But what else was he into?

I was a virgin, in college, so I was sexually deprived. For me, it was just fanfiction and
masturbation. This was my third semester, while Peter was two semesters ahead. I also
never had a serious relationship before, aside from this one. We have been together for
about a year now and despite my virginity, we have been really physical. Lots of caresses, kisses, massages, cuddles. But nothing steamy.

Peter begins to read the cards selected. “Finger painting. My sex life. Another shitty new
year. Two midgets shitting in a box. Having sex on top of a pizza. And not giving a shit about the third world.” A lot of those cards, were of course, better than mine. I can see he took out “My Sex Life” and “Having Sex on Top of a Pizza.” He probably thought that
those were too obvious.

Then he finally comes to a conclusion; “Not Giving a Shit about the Third World.”
I slam my hand down on the black card, with competitive enthusiasm. “Finally.” I say.

“This is the last round for me then I’m going to bed.” Katy says.

“Me too.” Joey adds “I have class at 8 in the morning.”

“Alright, one more round.” Peter says, handing the box of cards to Mike.

“What ruined my last relationship?” Mike read.

I quickly placed, “Racism” as my entry.

I snuggle next to Peter and asks, “You tired yet?”

He kisses my head. “No.”

“I have a few movies we could watch.” I suggest quietly, twirling a strand of hair.

Great, that was my line of seduction. I’m such a temptress. However I did have a plan.
Peter places a card down and Mike begins to read the selection of white cards; “Racism,
Teaching a Robot How to Love, Mess, Miley Cyrus at 50, White People, and My First
Period.”

Mike holds up a card and claims the winner, “My First Period.” Peter, the one who was
winning, of course won the card. The group went their separate ways after we had put
all the cards back in the box.

Peter gets off the couch and tells me, “Let me just go to my room real quick. I wanna
change into my night wear.” Perfect.

I begin to change clothes myself, though I decide to be a bit mischievous. I put on a long
night shirt, that pressed gently on my skin. The hem just brushing against my thighs.

Cool air went through the short baggy sleeves. The shirt was from a Muse concert that my father took me to about a year ago. It was too small for him, so he let me have it.

The room was cold, but that only increased my arousal.
I jump on the bed and get the movie selection ready. I feel a twitch in between my legs and I begin to massage it with my index finger.

I was already Hot and we are not even in the same room. Peter comes in my room, without knocking, and I quickly remove my hand from the pleasure spot. Luckily, he doesn’t notice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Gone Deep Before - Erotic by GeorgeStark: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Read Complete Story On My Android App, Click Link To Download
Download Here

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian High School (Episode 1) / My Movie Script / Wedding Crads! Wedding Cards! Wedding Cards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.