Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) (50752 Views)

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) / BLOOD LIVES HERE - An Action Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Join me on this ride and i promise you won't regret it at all @Naomi Cindy..

And if you don't enjoy this ride, you should sue me lol grin

GUNSHOTS
{ Orgasms & Guns... }
THEME: Kill It!

GENRE: Dark Romance, Erotica, Action

TAGS: Gangsters, Revenge, S£x, Suspense, Crime, Bloodshed, Betrayal, Mystery, Mafias, Heartbreak, Tragedy, Thriller.

Prologue

Excerpt★
Lawrence clasped his hands together as he stood in front of the labour room, impatient to hear the cries of a baby.

His wife is currently in with doctors and nurses, she has been in labour since an hour. It's their first child, so anxiousness was already getting the best of him as he waited.

His eyes widened when he finally heard what he's expecting, the cries of a baby! "Yes!" He jumped happily, and a doctor came out to him. " Congratulations sir, she just delivered one of her twins"

"What! They're twins?" His eyes widened. The doctor only smiled before going back in. "Yes!!!!" Lawrence jumped happily again, but his happiness was short-lived when a gunshot sounded, sending a bullet to his skull.

He wasn't chanced to say another word as his blood splashed on the glass door.He went down dead in front of the door, and his glasses fell from his eyes. Four gunmen in black stepped in, all wearing masks.

"Get his organs" their leader ordered through his mask before entering the labor room, stepping on Lawrence's fallen glasses The second baby has just been delivered when he got in.

The nurses and doctors in the room were all shot down in a minute, and the mother cried out immediately, blood rushing out of her already bloody v*gina. The masked man got the crying baby, and her eyes widened in horror.

"No!... No my... My... Baby... He let go of the new born baby, and the little boy fell on the ground, dying immediately, then he began unbolting his belt, pulling down his pants afterwards.

"My... My... Baby... My...child..." The mother gasped in tears as he climbed the bed with her, and without minding the blood, he shoved himself forcefully into her, f**king her mercilessly.

"AHHH!!!!" Her agonizing cry filled the room. Meanwhile, one of the nurses(Monica) is in the adjoining room with the other baby, the first twin.

She actually took her into the room to clean her up immediately she was born, and she's watching everything through the keyhole right now. She had to block the baby's mouth with her palms to stop her cries, and she's crying too as she watched the mother get raped.

She was raped till she lost all her blood, then she was shot on the forehead, and her organs were dug out. Nurse Monica raised the baby up, letting her small eyes stay on the keyhole so she'd see what's going on too.

"You can't let any of them go. Revenge what they did to your parents and your twin, please...." She sobbed gently before leaving through the backdoor, running out of the hospital with the baby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Chapter 1&2

Twenty-five years later~sicily in italy>

SIN-NATION
The large iron gate of the training hall opened from the top, falling on the ground heavily, causing dust to fly up as the trainees marched into the ground in one single line. They all have a similar smell, the smell of blood, they're Bloody Sinners anyways.

Sin-Nation is the deadliest gangsters clan in Italy, and they're called Bloody Sinners for recognition anywhere in the Underworld. Play smart with them, then you'll pay the price with the most precious thing you own, your life.

It's surprising that they have a low number of gang members and they still rule, but they have every f**king reason to be, cos they're bossed by a devil who sold her heart to hell since birth.

The trainees lined up in four different lines, ten people per line. Hands on their sides, fists folded, and face in space. A dead silence descended in the place as Lambo stepped in, removing her gun from the straps of her black pants as she walked gallantly to them.

She's the tallest female in the clan, the gang hacker, also the closest to the boss. She handles the trainings.

Immediately she got to their center, she pointed her gun at the forehead of a trainee in the middle line, and without giving him warning, she pulled the trigger, shooting him directly on the heart.

His blood splashed on the face of the trainee beside him, but the trainee dare not more or make a sound as the guy went down dead beside him. "First rule of Sin-Nation in chorus!" Lambo ordered.

"Be obedient to your superiors! Don't argue! And don't talk back!" They allchorused, and Lambo smirked before pocketing her gun. "Now this motherf**ker did all of this last night, so he got the right verdict.

Death!" She shouted, her loud scary voice echoing around the concrete room as Taylor came in with a black bag which she dropped on the ground beside Lambo.

Taylor is the gang logistics coordinator, she's in charge of the weapons, so she controls the artillery. She opened the bag, and the trainees started stepping out one by one to get their guns.

"Face the dartboards!" Lambo ordered, and the forty trainees turned swiftly to the dartboards on the wall, aiming for the bullseye.

"Now make sure your f**king arms are on the right, if you fail to hit the dartboard, you're dead!" Lambo thundered again, and some of them began peeing on themselves as they reset their guns on the bullseye. The smell of death filled the air already, ready to take whoever makes the slightest mistake.

No room for repentance in here, one mistake and you'll be in the bus to hell. "Go check on the boss, she should be up by now" Lambo told Taylor.

Taylor only glared at no one in particular before walking away.
She made her way to the biggest apartment in the clan. THE TERMINATOR'S DOMAIN was written boldly on the door. She took a deep breath before opening it slowly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lutherblaq:
GUNSHOTS
{ Orgasms & Guns... }
THEME: Kill It!

GENRE: Dark Romance, Erotica, Action

TAGS: Gangsters, Revenge, S£x, Suspense, Crime, Bloodshed, Betrayal, Mystery, Mafias, Heartbreak, Tragedy, Thriller.

Prologue

Excerpt★
Lawrence clasped his hands together as he stood in front of the labour room, impatient to hear the cries of a baby.

His wife is currently in with doctors and nurses, she has been in labour since an hour. It's their first child, so anxiousness was already getting the best of him as he waited.

His eyes widened when he finally heard what he's expecting, the cries of a baby! "Yes!" He jumped happily, and a doctor came out to him. " Congratulations sir, she just delivered one of her twins"

"What! They're twins?" His eyes widened. The doctor only smiled before going back in. "Yes!!!!" Lawrence jumped happily again, but his happiness was short-lived when a gunshot sounded, sending a bullet to his skull.

He wasn't chanced to say another word as his blood splashed on the glass door.He went down dead in front of the door, and his glasses fell from his eyes. Four gunmen in black stepped in, all wearing masks.

"Get his organs" their leader ordered through his mask before entering the labor room, stepping on Lawrence's fallen glasses The second baby has just been delivered when he got in.

The nurses and doctors in the room were all shot down in a minute, and the mother cried out immediately, blood rushing out of her already bloody v*gina. The masked man got the crying baby, and her eyes widened in horror.

"No!... No my... My... Baby... He let go of the new born baby, and the little boy fell on the ground, dying immediately, then he began unbolting his belt, pulling down his pants afterwards.

"My... My... Baby... My...child..." The mother gasped in tears as he climbed the bed with her, and without minding the blood, he shoved himself forcefully into her, f**king her mercilessly.

"AHHH!!!!" Her agonizing cry filled the room. Meanwhile, one of the nurses(Monica) is in the adjoining room with the other baby, the first twin.

She actually took her into the room to clean her up immediately she was born, and she's watching everything through the keyhole right now. She had to block the baby's mouth with her palms to stop her cries, and she's crying too as she watched the mother get raped.

She was raped till she lost all her blood, then she was shot on the forehead, and her organs were dug out. Nurse Monica raised the baby up, letting her small eyes stay on the keyhole so she'd see what's going on too.

"You can't let any of them go. Revenge what they did to your parents and your twin, please...." She sobbed gently before leaving through the backdoor, running out of the hospital with the baby.
U must be a sick pervertic fkn psycho for recounting such a horrible and mind sickening fiction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
<TERMINATOR'S DOMAIN>
The smokes coming from the devil's cigar formed a f**king thick cloud in the room, so much that it kept her face away from the dim light in the room.

Even without her face in the light, her smell would definitely fill up any nose that enters. She smells like carnage, total havoc and destruction. The smokes began dying down by the minutes, and the first thing that came to view is a glass of bourbon on a metal stool in front of two female legs placed on each other.

A tattooed arm stretched forward and took the glass, then she brought it to her deep brown lips, sipping slowly from it.

Her face didn't come to view till she took the cup off her face, and when it finally did, a smile full of venom took over her stony face as she stared at the wall which was lined with pictures of people who have, and who will taste her wrath.

The people who made her birth a long story of sadness and agony, the monsters who made her this way.

Throughout her twenty five years of living, she has been gathering information about them, but it seems they all have high positions in the Underworld, so she has only been able to find out little.

The four gunmen who made her like this are top members of the most wanted crime syndicate in the world, called The Hunters. They're bossed by the most wanted man in the world, Godzilla.

Their speciality is killing people and stealing their organs for sale, freaking organ harvesters, and their identities are top secret. No one has ever seen what they look like, but her twenty five years search provided a fruit. She was able to find out the face of one of the four gunmen.

His name is Alberto Gunner, a top politician. The devil dropped the stick of cigarette in the bourbon glass and stood, walking to the wall.

Alberto Gunner's picture is in the middle of the numerous pictures. She smiled with just her lips as she pointed her gun at his forehead in the picture, shooting him there. She'd start her hunt from there, it's time to shake the Underworld again.

"You're up, boss" Taylor finally entered, and she turned to look at her. "Get me Lambo" she ordered. "Here" Lambo came in with a smile.

"Figured out you might ask for me immediately. The trainee who talked back at Sylvester is dead" she reported. "And where the f**k is Sylvester?" The devil asked.

"Always here" the handsome guy replied, walking in with a black hat on his long black jacket. He's the main hitman of the gang. "Reports" the devil ordered, and Lambo walked to the Cyber table. She put it on and zoomed the picture of a guy out of neon.

"His name is Tiger, he's got the most powerful clan after ours, they're The Slayers. He's desperately looking for you" Lambo reported.

"What's his use?" Taylor scoffed.
"Isn't it obvious? Take him and make him an obedient kid here" Sylvester replied, and Lambo zoomed out another picture. It's a young girl this time.

"Her name is Zenith, she's their clan hacker, the most brilliant hacker in Italy who's wanted by many organizations. I feel like they'd be a great addition to our hunt if we can get them" Lambo said, facing the devil. "What do you think, Toyota?" She asked. She's the only one who can call her by her name.

"Set the trap, we only need to get Tiger himself, then the rest is a piece of velvet cake" Toyota smiled sinisterly, her soulless eyes rolling.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:

U must be a sick pervertic fkn psycho for recounting such a horrible and mind sickening fiction

Maybe i am, dunno
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Maybe i am, dunno
Haaaaaaaaa bros u're a very SADISTIC author
U should be writing an American horor script for the movies
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
SLAYERS CLAN
"Oh f**k!" Jezebel threw her head back, eyes clamped close as she moaned for Tiger. He's between her open legs, watching her lose her damn mind with his fingers inside her, and his mouth around her cl*t.

He has been doing it for centuries, tasting her while she begs for more. He f**ked her fast, twirling his tongue around her cl*t.

He shifted his fingers so he nailed her center of gravity. The speed was relentless, bouncing off her back wall as her soft p*ssy creamed nonstop.

His left hand clamped around her thigh, digging his nails into the plump thighs that cradled his head.

"B....b..boss..." She tried to talk, but he has no intention to listen to anything she has to say. He kept enjoying his meal, shifting his fingers down so he could run them over her soaked p*ssy.

He dived his tongue inside while he thumbed her cl*t. She almost suffocated, wriggling hard as he shifts his fingers back inside her,three this time, and he curled them a couple of inches up.

"Boss!!!" She wailed shakily, holding onto the bed as tears of pleasure poured out of her greedy eyes.

He dragged his tongue back to her cl*t, nailing her center of gravity as she c*ms all-over again.

"F**k! F**k! Boss!!!" She screamed again when he flattened his tongue over her bud, torturing her till she shook even more, and that was when he raised his face from her middle.

He's shirtless, looking so hot with the dark tattoos and thick muscles as he licked his wet lips.

His nose stud stood s*xily on his nose. Of all the tattoos on his body, the most significant one is one of a large snake, sitting on his chest with the stem of a poisonous flower in it's widely open mouth.

He looked down at Jezebel who's still lying in bed, waiting for the next shit, then he began unbolting his belt, ready to pull out his meat.

Jezebel smiled largely, ready to have him hard again. She's the gang b**ch, the only lady who never gets tired of the boss's d**k.

The door opened roughly, interrupting them as Chance came in.

"Told you to learn how to f**king knock before coming in here bastard!"

Tiger roared, getting down from the bed. Chance looked at naked Jezebel hatefully, then he returned his stare to Tiger who's now in front of him.

He's Tiger's junior brother, the only rebellious gang member. Doing things to his brother's annoyance is his speciality, and ask him who he hates most in the world, he'd mention Tiger. He's the logistics coordinator here .

"Knock on my brother's door before entering? Why? Cos you're f**king Jezebat?" Chance glared.

"I told you to stop calling me that a number of times! Chancellor!" Jezebel stood nakedly from the bed, and Chance glared at her.

"You should learn to stop calling my full name too, it disgusts me" he replied stonily. "Chance!" Tiger shouted.

"The Terminator sent you a letter" Chance replied simply, and he raised a brow as Chance walked out of the room.

"The Terminator?" Jezebel's eyes widened, and Tiger rushed out of the room immediately.

Two guards followed him by the door, and the metals on his unbolted belt kept slamming on each other as his dark body walked the dimly lit corridor till he got to the computer lab where Zenith is waiting with Jaemin in front of the numerous systems.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Haaaaaaaaa bros u're a very SADISTIC author U should be writing an American horor script for the movies
grin 4KNGOATS you wan kil pesin abi?
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jaemin is Korean, the major hitman here. "Here, boss" he tendered the letter, and Tiger took it quickly.

HEARD YOU'RE EAGER TO MEET ME, LET'S MEET AT THE JUNGLE, NO EXTRAS

"It's her, her mark is there" Zenith came closer, chewing gum as she pointed at the two baby heads in the letter.

"It might be a trap" Jaemin said.
"It's obviously a trap, that b**ch thinks she owns the Underworld" Jezebel replied, entering the lab.

"Of course she does, why else would she be named The Terminator? She's my role model" Zenith replied.

"You should go, at least you get a bullet in your skull and never come back" Chance said, coming in.

"Stop behaving like this, it's f**king sickening!" Jezebel spat, and Chance threw his axe at her.

She avoided it by bending back, and the axe got stuck in the wall.

"You got lucky" Chance muttered, and Jaemin smiled.

"Prepare the wagon, I'm leaving in five minutes" Tiger finally spoke, walking out of the room.

"Zenith, did you attach any camera to his body? We should watch his last moment at least" Chance said.

"You'll never change, f**king bastard" Zenith laughed.

"I'm scared, dunno why" Jezebel muttered.

"Don't be, it's boss we're talking about" Jaemin replied beside her.

JUNGLE~8PM
Tiger's wagon halted sharply in front of the old building, and he came down in just a black singlet on his jean pants.

He's got a stick of weed in his mouth which he kept puffing as he stared at the building It's the oldest building in Sicily, and the walls are already cracking.

The rendezvous for most shady businesses in the Underworld (criminals world) Meeting The Terminator has been his target since two years ago when she began her merciless killings, but he hasn't been lucky for once despite his higher up position in the Underworld.

Her face has stayed hidden, only her perfect killings speak for her. For the record, she killed 40+ people already, thereby making a name for herself and ruling the underworld which belonged to him in the first place. He badly wants to meet the stealer of his spotlight.

He finished smoking the weed and disposed the stub before stepping into the jungle, the smell of oak oozing from him. The moonlight shone brightly on his dark tats, beautifying his bulgy muscles.

He opened the creaky door and went in, meeting total darkness, but something feels weird immediately... The ground beneath him.

He looked down to see he's standing on a cracked spot, and before he could move, the spot crumbled down, and he fell from the room to another room, the concretes falling on his head.

He rolled away from the spot, getting his gun as he stood, and his eyes twitched when he came face to face with The Terminator herself. Her bloody face says it all even though she hooded.

"F**k" He muttered, getting his gun to shoot, but unknown to him, his gun has been replaced with an empty one when he was smoking beside his car.

No bullet flew out as he shot, and Toyota finally pulled down the hoodie from her head.

"I knew it, you're my little piece of cake, Tiger" she smiled cruelly and pulled the trigger.

Instead of a bullet, a tranquilizer syringe flew to his chest, and before he could remove it, it was already taking effect. His eyes became drowsy, and he fell on his knees.

"By the way... You look... S*xy" he muttered before closing his eyes completely, falling mightily on theground.
<><><>TBC....
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lutherblaq:

grin 4KNGOATS you wan kil pesin abi?
Nooooi bros dat story is too dark
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Nooooi bros dat story is too dark
It will soon lighten up dont worry
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by ghettochild(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
4KNGOATS:

I can't even believe the Nurse's convo with the child to take revenge..
It's nonsense...and impossible
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
ghettochild:
I can't even believe the Nurse's convo with the child to take revenge.. It's nonsense...and impossible
Welcome ma gee grin
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Chapter 3&4

DEVILS' EYES
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Slayers clan~twenty minutes later
Zenith popped the gum in her mouth so loud as her fingers danced on the keyboard, controlling the systems. She controls different worlds in a sit, and that's why she's the best in Italy.

She's highly trained by her dad who died immediately she completed her training, and since then, she has vowed to use her talent efficiently.

Many organizations want her, but she chose this clan herself, and she's never gonna leave or betray till the end, not when the killer of Chance and Tiger's parents is still alive.

Godzilla, boss of The Hunters who killed the parents of the boys and stole their organs when they were still so young.

Godzilla has been haunting happy families since long ago, and his hunt gets more cruel over the years. Zenith stopped working on the systems, and a large smile appeared on her face when she felt a presence.

"Got you!" She turned back swiftly to see exactly what she felt. It's Thunder, her giant bulldog who's almost like a human. "Did you do your evening training already?" She stroked it's head fondly, and the dog said yes by raising it's front paw.

"I trust you Thunder, should we go get something to eat?" She stood, and Thunder raised it's paw again. They were about to leave the lab when Jezebel rushed in.

"It's been twenty minutes! Twenty f**king minutes and boss is not back yet! Do something Zenith!" She said impatiently.

"He's meeting The Terminator, you think it'll be a brief one? Just calm your f**king p*ssy" Zenith replied. "Are you insane?" Jezebel came closer.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
"Oh am I wrong? Only your p*ssy wants him, not like you value his life anyways, you're not that nice" Zenith replied, and Jezebel punched her hard on the face. "F**king b**ch!" She spat and started walking out of the lab.

Zenith smirked as blood escaped the corner of her lips, then she pressed a button on the wall, and colourful blade-beams hit Jezebel's body, giving her several cuts on her skin.

"F**k you b**ch!!! F**k you!!!" Jezebel screamed, getting more cuts as she staggered on a table. Zenith rushed to her and pulled up her head, hitting it hard on the table.

"Aarrgg!!!" Jezebel cried as blood escaped her nose. She fell on the ground, and Zenith raised her boot to her neck, pressing it so hard that she began gasping. "Yeah, I'm a b**ch, and that's why you should watch how you behave around me, LovePeddler!" She spat, and Jaemin came in.

"Zenith!" He shouted, and Zenith flexed her neck before taking her boot off Jezebel's neck. "I'm going to get some food" she rolled eyes at Jaemin and walked out of the lab with Thunder.

"You ok?" Jaemin helped Jezebel up, but she never replied before walking out of the lab.

"Tiger is not back yet?" Chance asked, entering the lab. "You worried about him or something?" Jaemin smiled.

"Worried? Don't go too far" Chance smirked, taking a peek at the systems before walking out. "Bastard, always acting the total opposite of his feelings" Jaemin smiled and checked the time.

"7:49? It's 39 minutes already, is everything ok?" He muttered, rushing out to get Zenith.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
SIN-NATION
Toyota is currently sitting on the rooftop of her apartment, the only place that embraces her pains. A bottle of her favorite bourbon is beside her, then a glass containing the alcohol itself is sitting in her hand.

She has a burning cigar between her lips, puffing heavily on it as the smokes escaped her thin nostrils. This feels like a way to take away her pains, but in actuality, it's nothing close to it, but it's better than brooding rawly.

She smirked as she took another puff when she remembered the mighty Tiger, and the smirk gradually changed to a slow grin. For the boss of a clan, he's too foolish, the simplest prey she has ever caught, and she'd use him as much as she wants. She puffed out another cloud of smokes, and they clouded her face as her phone rang.

She sighed when she saw it's Monica on the line, her lifesaver who's like a mother to her right now.
She's in hiding, hidden from the eyes of her enemies. No one knows about her, else it'd become a weakness.

She swiped green, and Monica asked the question she was expecting. "Did you eat dinner already?" "Do you ever get tired of that question? F**k" Toyota pulled her brows together.

"Are you smoking and drinking again?" Monica asked, and she went silent. "You know I love you so much, right? You're what I live for... Rachael" Monica called her real name, and she sighed.

The name pulls her home, and no matter how much she fights it, it makes her miss Monica a lot. "Told you not to call me that anymore" she replied coolly. "The Terminator" Monica said, and Toyota almost laughed.

"Ok fine, I'm gonna eat dinner, Happy now?" "Ok sweetie, goodnight" Monica hung up, and footsteps approached from behind immediately. "Tiger is awake" Lambo announced.

"Cool" Toyota stood, facing her.
"I heard Monica telling you to eat dinner on phone, so I made some enchiladas, you should eat after meeting Tiger" Lambo said, and Toyota came closer.

"You've been eavesdropping on my conversation" she said. "I'm the only one who can do it" Lambo replied, and Toyota smiled dryly, then they started walking downstairs together.

Lambo trained with her at the same time in Atlanta when they were still 10, and they finished training at the same time too, though they were three, but the boy (Denzel) ran away from Atlanta one month before the end of training. Since then, no one knows his whereabouts. They got to the Capture Zone, and Lambo opened the door.

They went in at once, and true to her words, Tiger was already awake on the chair he was chained to. The chains dug into his skin already as a result of the tightness, and his blood was already dripping. Sylvester and Taylor are in.

"Hey, I know you're trying to get something from me, but tying me up like this is cruel, I'm not a goat" Tiger said, and Sylvester laughed lightly. "He's funny" he said as Toyota walked to him.

"So... You're Toyota, The Terminator, was expecting a huge woman full of muscles, but turns out you're a plush b**ch with a darn fat @ss and large breasts, want me to f**k you before we start our talk?" He said, and Toyota hit his mouth with a spanner. A large wound appeared on that cheek immediately.

He spat blood and laughed crookedly, his teeth so red already with blood. "So you hate d**k, are you a virgin?" He talked again, and another hit landed on the same cheek.

"F**k! You're nasty!" He spat blood again, and Toyota grabbed his neck, pushing it down behind the chair as she brought her face closer.

"I only need your cooperation, according to research, you're also looking for Godzilla, we can be a team, join my gang" she said, and Tiger made an innocent face before laughing out loud, but the tightening of Toyota's palm on his neck made the laughter short.

"So.... You... Wanted this, and that's why you kidnapped me? What's so wrong in conversing simply" he said, and she smirked, hating his audacity.

Something about him is making her wanna slide her knife on his neck and slit his throat. She badly wants to hear what his cry of pains will be like. "You in? Or death" she said grimly. "Kill me if you can" he smiled, and Toyota let go of him immediately.

She got a stick of smoke from Lambo and lightened it. She took a long puff before facing Taylor. "Few burns" she ordered. "Yes boss" Taylor replied, getting the hot iron rod from the burning furnace. She came to him and pressed it hard on his thighs, burning him madly.

"Arggggg!!!!!!" He gritted his teeth, hardening his bones as the pains penetrated through his skin, going deeply into his bones and bloodstream, but despite the pains , he was smiling. He was trained to welcome pleasure as pains, so this is just nothing. His screams is just to spice things up.

Taylor removed the iron from the first thigh and placed it on the second one. "F**k! Yes baby! Arggggg!!!!" He screamed in pleasure and pains again.

"I think he's a masochist like us, he enjoys pains, wait.... Denzel?" Lambo said, and Toyota rushed back to him. She tore his singlet away from his body, expecting to see Denzel's mark on his chest, but it's not there.

She angrily took the rod from Taylor and shoved it directly into his shoulder. "F****k!!!!" He cried and laughed again, and more of his blood pumped out. Toyota faced Sylvester.

"Send another letter to his gang members, tell them to appear at my doorstep in an hour! Else I'm wasting him" she ordered. "Yes, boss" he bowed, leaving the zone.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
SLAYERS CLAN
Everyone except Chance looks disturbed . It's been two hours already, and Tiger is still nowhere to be found. "Should we go check the Jungle?" Jaemin suggested.

"She said no extras, if they're probably still there, then it won't be nice" Zenith replied. "He's not a baby, so stop all the fuss" Chance said, coming in with his headphones on. He's listening to pop music, dancing like he cares less.

"How come you're so calm about it? He's your blood" Jezebel said.
"Jezebat, I don't remember telling you that you can talk to me, so f**k away bro" Chance glared, secretly hiding his shaky right hand in his pocket.

Jaemin saw it and smiled, then Thunder ran in with a letter in his mouth. "Thunder" Zenith knelt beside him and took the letter. She opened it, and their eyes widened as they read.

YOUR BOSS IS COOLING HIS FEET WITH ME, RUN TO MY CLAN IN THE NEXT ONE HOUR, Y'ALL, ELSE...YUNNO WHAT FOLLOWS

"Who the hell does she think she is! Tiger is not a dog! How dare she capture him and threaten us with it! Is she insane? The f**k is her deal!" Chance shouted angrily.

"Your anger won't cut it, let's go check the Jungle for real" Jaemin said, running out of the room. The rest followed immediately, and they drove the second wagon to the Jungle.

No single soul is in, just the big crack on the ground, and Tiger's wagon. They could clearly see the prints left by Toyota's car tyres on the ground. "Looks like the tyres of a Benz" Jezebel said.

"Are you telling me she really kidnapped him? Now I respect her more. She kidnapped the great Tiger! She's not my role model for nothing" Zenith smiled, getting herself a cigar. "Are you serious right now? It's our boss we're talking about" Jaemin said.

"She's not gonna kill him, we just have to go to her before one hour, she even added a leading map to the letter, so it'd be simple to find her clan" Zenith scoffed. "You really think she captured Tiger? " Chance suddenly smiled. "What do you mean?" Jaemin faced him.

"He obviously allowed himself to get captured, he's not that daft. I might hate him, but I still know him than anyone of you, he's my brother anyways" Chance replied. "Are you boasting now? F**king bastard" Zenith laughed.

"F**king b**ch" Chance smiled.
"Enough, we need to go now" Jezebel glared, getting back into the wagon.

Jaemin got into the wagon with her, but Zenith used the second wagon with Chance, and they started the journey to Sin-Nation.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sin nation caption zone

By now, Tiger's skin is unrecognizable with bruises and burns, wounds and blood, but he was still smiling as he stared into space. It's been a while since he experienced pleasurable pains, and it feels too good right now. The tortures stopped already, Toyota and Lambo are already out of the room.

Just Taylor and Sylvester left with him. He suddenly faced Sylvester. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked with bloody lips "You're f**king headstrong" Sylvester smiled, and he laughed.

"How'd I end up as the boss of my clan if I'm a simpleton" "I'm Sylvester. You should know since you'd become part of us soon anyways" Sylvester replied.
"What if I refuse?"

"You'll die by the hands of boss, I'm sure you've seen plenty of the people she killed, her killings are always gruesome, so stop acting stubborn" Sylvester replied. "I like you" Tiger replied. "You gay?" Sylvester replied, and Tiger laughed.

"Gay? When there are several p*ssies to f**k... That's crap!" "So you're a man LovePeddler too" Taylor spoke.

"Of course, I go mad for p*ssy" Tiger stuck out his tongue, curling it like he's licking something, then he began raising it up and down s*xily, a typical way to lick p*ssy. "He's crazy" Taylor muttered. "He's interesting" Sylvester laughed.

"You're not even the main target, It's your hacker" Taylor said. "Zenith? Toyota is crazier than I thought" Tiger laughed, and the door opened.

Chance was the first to come in, and immediately he saw Tiger's bloody skin, he rushed to Sylvester with the plan of punching him, but he changed his mind and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Chancellor, The Slayers logistics coordinator" "I think that intro belongs to me, I'm the coordinator here, so I guess we'll be working together a lot" Taylor replied behind him, and he swiftly faced her.

"Oh... S*xy!" He said, and she rolled eyes as the others came in.
"Boss!" Jaemin and Zenith gasped at a time. "Boss!" Jezebel rushed to him, holding his bloody face.

"F**k! They ruined the perfect face and body! What the hell!" She screamed. "Her name is Jezebat, our clan b**ch" Chance said beside Taylor.

"We have a b**ch here too, but she's currently on a mission" Taylor replied. Toyota and Lambo came in next, and Zenith smiled immediately she beheld The Terminator.

Though, she has not seen her before, and she knows not what she looked like till now, but the aura surrounding her is just so so different and can be perceived.

She has always wanted to meet her role model, and now that she has seen her face to face, nothing can stop her, and for the fact that she's f**king beautiful too! "F**k" she muttered, smiling more.

"She's got this devilish aura, I swear I'm shaking" Jaemin muttered. Jezebel faced Toyota immediately, walking fast to her.

"How dare you do this to my boss!" She spat, raising her hand to slap her, but Lambo grabbed the hand before it could get to Toyota. "Is Jezebel mad?" Zenith's eyes widened.

"F**king let me go b**ch!" Jezebel ranted, but Lambo's hold was so strong that she couldn't move a nerve. Toyota spread her palm sidewards immediately, and Taylor dropped a chopping scissors on it.

She took Jezebel's hand from Lambo, and she slid the scissors into her smallest right finger, cutting it completely. "Booosssssss!!!!!" She cried out in anguish as her blood pumped on Toyota's face.

"The f**k" Jaemin muttered.
"I love you Terminator!" Zenith screamed. "Is she serious right now?" Tiger muttered. "I like her" Chance smiled. Toyota released Jezebel, and she fell on the ground, crying as blood kept pouring out of the finger.

"Y'all are Bloody Sinners from now on, you're members of Sin-Nation" she said, facing the rest. They all turned their stares to Tiger who's still tied, and he smiled again. "Fine, but on one condition" he said, fixing his eyes on Toyota's fat hips.

Toyota went closer, locking eyes with him. Somehow, she's seeing some specks of similarities between them. The look in their eyes are almost same.

The look of someone who'd do just anything, and will stop at nothing to bring their foes to their gruesome pieces, eyes of someone who loves watching the havoc they make, someone who loves smiling at the destruction and chaos they bring, grinning at the pains they inflict, the eyes of a devil.

But even devils are ranked, she's an heartless one who has no good left in her to do, what good would she have left when she started seeing evil since birth But in his eyes, there are still some crumbs of humanity, and she's gonna use that against him a lot.

Zenith was her real target at first, her plan was to kill him after getting her, but plans changed. He's hers to use from how on... Her prey, hers! She only needs to do little, and his use will come in handy.

She finally got to him, and she gave him a devilish smile which he returned immediately. "On what condition?" She asked, though the answer is written in his wanting eyes. Lust.

Tiger's smile turned naughty as he said the words she expected.
"I'm gonna f**k your little p*ssy"
TBC...
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
TheBlessedMan YoungBruzzy Herbiedeen genius43 Dinabella iamdynamite Calenikan aprilwise peejaylemmy Ann2012 Bukolaberry ADUKKY Bodydiialect57 Damilgodwin Zazaza Ven97 Ghostrider001 Nwiboko26 DemiKOL mostob AmaPaulOma Bollinah queentener beelon1020 Ngiokiema Babysuccess02 And many more, you all welcome to thread
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
interesting
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
oya make i call register

mecusbosco(33), buqy (35 ),

sucess001 (36 ), esey(68 ), Seanpoe, toragema (35 ), salmaz, Oladhayor , Orokita , omonla10 ( 36), utioh (29), bennyjay1 (27), obinon , kenny160 (40 ), shomatth( 31), oluaries01 ( 35), lillyontop (38), seraphine , unuane1 , muyikutkene (31), Sholyzee, Olekumaster (27), kaaTheo (28), Wadasco (21 ), Eddy2cute (29), ineco ( 32), pixey, ictmikky, Modelling (30 ), lekanwj, teekem (28), rocasmilatos, ifeolamide00 (23 ), xmobaba(29), Babcee (32), Nonsoco80 ( 38), defutureleader(34 ), Kreemsy(34 ), Lallaopeyemi(35 ), kubbiebrownie, Alexk2 ( 33), Thiannah , owoeyeadeyinka, bk48( 46), alawe95 , Elkrypto(32), kazeytee( 33), ZAYNUL , blaqtom (32), Leoneo (22 ), highmood (32), horleykay , Widall(30), omat20 (27 ), maestrojay, Hasawa( 22), ecksplizit, Nathdoug (27), DGr8GOD (34), rawlineo2000 , Crownofwealth (32), McOsheBaba (29), Rasengan02 , adefreshguy (30), EmmGee (22), esaias1 ( 23), Laryne, MizterAccurate (20), Mofetemi (30 ), Braze9 (32 ), HeavenShield(33), Donswatter (22), rayornb ( 28), kizolo (26 ), Faithhealsall (23 ), Litesanti(26), Fredry , metaphysics, simplemtray, chymi, dilezy , iykedonly1 (24 ), Godiswise( 29), dezyner( 30), WealthPhillips (28 ), Tallestbae , leahmah, dhannyson(23 ), coco1992 (26 ), adeskee (28), efe0 (23), COURVOISier( 58), arcttayo(27 ), TheGuyInPower (23 ), dessywayne( 21), akphilip99 (23 ), HOLYDICK(27), neyoflexzyl (33), Chrismarvel ( 20), eabby (34 ), jamesfadairo, Mynet11 , kurlar101 ( 38), ciggy000 , Saintbusco1 (28 ), onyekanma2006 , SIRTAYLOR (23), Mroduks (23), diayne, LisaAnne , KingDixon , charleyreal( 26), TonyPrinczsmith( 22), edgeP ( 41), Daravin ( 30), kolawolevictor(17 ), wedco666 (27), maureen12 (22 ), heart12 , Adenat( 26), anniepom (28 ), watutsi( 22), solutionmi, Filly3 , kolewealth (25), soundprince111 , dboss12 (26 ), Davidbadest (21), donobilo( 31), cheery1472 (26), Samaryaiba856 ( 26)
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ann2012
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chapter 5&6

MERCILESS

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I'm gonna f**k your little p*ssy"
_______
Toyota's smile grew more venomous, and she leaned closer to his chair, inhaling his burning breaths as their dark eyes collided.

"Fine" she said, finally looking down at his body. Even with the blood and bruises, his s*xiness couldn't be denied, though she's not the type to notice such, but it's a prerequisite for what'll happen soon.

He's got dangerously sharp features, and the evil inside her is begging her to explore him deeper. She badly wants to see what's under his tight jean. Some stony rock worth seeing? She'd find out soon.

"Fine?" Tiger squinted, his thick brows pulling. "Sure, let's see what this bastard has got, see if you'd be able to make me c*m" she whispered, and he raised the corner of his beautiful lips in a smirk.

"You'd regret saying that" She stood straight, then she began unlocking his chains. "But we'd have to wait till your bruises heal, can't f**k a wounded Tiger" she said loudly without shaking a lid.

"Agreed, I'm a f**king fast healer, so I'm looking forward to destroying your little cl*t" he smiled as she finally finished unlocking everything, and the chains fell down with a loud clatter.

Tiger stood gallantly, so they're now facing each other. Toyota's tallness is exactly like Lambo's, but his tallness overshadowed hers. His shadow covered her height, so he's looking down at her. He's really huge. "Nice to meet you, lady boss" he smiled widely as the blood shimmered on his skin.

"Same here, underboss" she replied in same manner, ignoring his hand. He folded the hand and faced his gang. "Welcome to your new home! Everyone!" He announced.
"Yes!" Zenith jumped.

"Can I really get used to this place?" Jaemin muttered. "I love it here" Chance smiled. Jezebel is still crying on the ground, her finger still pouring blood. "I'm the hacker here , so we're together. I'm Lambo" Lambo told Zenith.

"Take care of me" Zenith replied, and Lambo stroke her hair "Of course, clan baby" she said, and Zenith laughed.

"I'm Jaemin, the hitman, be f**king good to me" Jaemin told Sylvester. "You'll earn that, buddy" Sylvester replied, and they did a fist bump. "You already know me" Chance said beside Taylor. "Shut up" Taylor replied, and he chuckled.

"We all have just one target, Godzilla, but before we reach him, we'd have to bring down his top four Hunters, and I have adequate information on one of them, so I guess we can start from there tommorow morning" Toyota announced.

"Yes boss!" Everyone chorused.
"Lambo, Taylor, Sylvester, show everyone to their rooms" she ordered, and they all bowed as she walked out of the zone.

Privacy is highly respected here regarding rooms, so no roommates, everyone were given their room till the last person. Tiger's apartment is just beside Toyota's, almost as big.

He wasn't smiling as he came in, checking everything out. The bed is a lot bigger than his bed in his clan, and the apartment is bigger too. Toyota is really as rich as expected.

Everything is in abundance, and when he checked till satisfaction, he fell on the sofa and lightened a thick roll of weed. After taking the first puff, he closed his eyes and rested back on the chair, thinking about his past.

Covering everything up with naughtiness and jerkiness is his best resort, and it's working for him, at least he's not brooding every minute.

Most of the cold-hearted people existing can't live without showing their grudge in their eyes, showcasing what they've passed through just like Toyota, but his case is different. He holds grudges deeper than the pit of hell, but it's just deep down his stomach, all for the man who made him and Chance orphans at age 8 and 4 respectively.

Godzilla! Immediately his face appeared in his head, his bones hardened, and his mind went back to the night Godzilla's men visited their house and murdered their parents in cold blood. They murdered them and stole their organs, then they set the house on fire, burning their bodies.

Tiger and Chance were hidden in the wardrobe by their father, and from the thin space in the middle, they had watched how the organs of their mother was harvested, the cruellest scene ever.

"Spare me please!!!!!" The screams of his mum when her stomach was about to be split open penetrated into his ears, and his bones hardened more as his body shook with vengeance.

He'd kill Godzilla with his bare hands, no one will have that privilege, and if becoming an underboss here will make that happen, he's more than ready.

He finally opened his eyes, then he took the weed away from his lips. He blew out all the accumulated smokes at once, and Jezebel came in.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Her hand got treated and bandaged already, thanks to Jaemin. "Why aren't you with the others?" He asked, and she smiled before coming closer. "Wanted to give you a gift, boss" she said, and he stood, getting himself a bottle of rum.

He sat back and opened it, emptying it into a cup. He drank from it beforespeaking again. "What's the f**king gift?" She immediately knelt in front of him, and he smirked. "How the hell will you be able to handle my meat with a bandaged hand"

"Leave it all to me, boss" she replied shamelessly and started unbolting his belt, biting her lip seductively as she pulled the leather out of the metal. "How come your p*ssy never gets tired? F**king slut" he grinned.

"Cos I'm your slut, boss" she smiled as she finally brought out his d**k. She wrapped her palms on it first, warming it up as she ran it up and down the longness.

"Ok..." Tiger groaned, and she smiled before licking the shaft with her tongue, then she enveloped it all in her wide mouth at once, gagging on it immediately. "Shit!" Tiger cursed, grabbing a fistful of her hair as she began her ministrations on his rod, riding and sliding it in and out of her slippery mouth while her palms rubbed the base.

Maybe because she's a slut, anytime she does this, Tiger's nerves set themselves on fire, and his blood reached extreme parts of his body, he goes crazy.

"Mmm!" She moaned on it as she shoved it into her mouth again, and Tiger pushed her head in this time, trying to make sure the meat reaches her deepest throat, but she couldn't contain it all at once, so he kept pushing, and every nerve on her sweaty skin started bulging. "Come on take it sl*t!" He groaned, pushing harder

She rested her palms on his thighs, and her nails digged directly into his skin as she forced the d**k into her throat, and tears ran out of her red eyes.

"Yeah.... F**k" Tiger threw back his head, taking the smoke back into his mouth as he enjoyed hers on him.

Jezebel removed his meat and spit on the tip, then she caressed it hard, getting it thicker before taking it back into her mouth.

She began sucking hard again, calling out the veins on his d**k.
She deep-throated it one more time, and she left it hanging in her throat, allowing him to feel the immense pleasure.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
more please
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Ann2012(f): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Ann2012

Yes oooooo
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ann2012:

Yes oooooo
grin you don sail boat na , oya share popcorn and coke cheesy make we meuve
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
wink
Abdulreheem:
more please
Droping soon wink
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Continuation

"Puttana! (B**ch!)" He spat, as he began getting harder in her mouth. Jezebel felt him growing, and she started playing with his balls as she held it tight little a scapegoat.

She licked the tiny hole on it with her tongue, then it came...his hot shot of c*m. She bathed her own face with the liquid, and she sucked away the tip droplets before started to lick the one on her face with her fingers.

Tiger suddenly stood and pushed her to the wall. A smile of excitement filled up her face as he pulled down the shorts she's wearing. He bent her over, having her @ss to himself, then he ran his fingers on her wet c*nt first.

"Boss... please" she moaned loudly, and he picked the glass of rum. He poured it all on her @ss, and some penetrated into her p*ssy as he parted her @ss and slid into her, taking her through the back. Her l*bia welcomed him immediately, and he began the mad screwing . "Ohhhh! Yes boss!"
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
TERMINATOR'S DOMAIN

"Enchiladas here!" Lambo shouted, coming in with a tray of food for Toyota who just had her night bath.

She's still in her bathrobe, smoking in the bedroom. "You promised Monica that you'd eat" Lambo said. "So what? She's not even here" Toyota smirked.

"You haven't had anything since daybreak, please?" Lambo persuaded. Toyota took the last puff from her cigar and left the room without another word. Lambo followed immediately.

She settled and began eating slowly without a word, till Lambo said what she has been expecting. "Are you really gonna f**k him?" "Yeah, I'm eager" she replied freely, and Lambo smiled.

"Thought you'd never f**k another d**k except Denzel's. You lost your virginity to that bastard at 10, and he ran away from Atlanta"

"Not like it was a special relationship, godmother Toxica ordered him to take it, that old woman believes virginity is a weakness too" Toyota smirked.

"Thought you... You took interest in him, the way you ran to check if Tiger was Denzel the other time was... Toyota turned her unfriendly eyes to her, and she quickly looked away. "Sorry boss, goodnight" she stood and left.

Toyota dropped the tray of food immediately, then she went back into the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror, stripping herself. She stared at her nude body blankly, and her eyes caught the mark Denzel left on her left b**b during their s*x. The tattooed dot mark.

She touched it, and memories of the s*x began coming. She smirked, and her expression turned colder. "Anytime we meet again, Denzel, I'll kill you" she muttered.

2 Likes

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
<SAME NIGHT GODZILLA'S HIDEOUT

The over 100 Hunters are gathered in the neon room already, all masked.

They've never seen each other's faces before, they only know names, that's how critical their secrecy it. Even Godzilla's face has always been hidden from The Hunters, he speaks unseen.

"How many organs reached the warehouse tonight?" His husky thick voice finally spoke, but none were able to answer, till an unmasked guy came in. His name is Shark, Godzilla's P.A, a crazy lunatic who has just one eye. "159" he reported. "Why is it so low? We recorded 210 last night" Godzilla said.

"The police surveillance is getting too high these days, so maiming in the streets became harder , but we promise to do better tomorrow" one of the masked Hunters replied.

"Over" Godzilla said, and they all started leaving till there's only one Hunter left with Shark. "What's your deal?" Shark faced him, and he removed his mask, going on his knees. "I'm Alberto Gunner, I think my life is in danger.

My wife posted some pictures of me online, please protect me I'm sure someone will come after me" he begged desperately, and Shark kicked him on the face immediately, making him fly far away, landing beside the neon wall violently. "We warned y'all to keep your identity safe!" Shark spat, coming for him again.

"No big deal, just protect him from now on. 24/7" Godzilla spoke, and Shark stopped. "Yes boss" he bowed to the voice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Love-life On Campus / Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.