Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Maximize Every Flower On Your Green Vegetable To Produce Fluted Pumpkin - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maximize Every Flower On Your Green Vegetable To Produce Fluted Pumpkin (374 Views)

Vegetable (fluted Pumpkin) Ugu Planting Learning Thread / Ugu (Fluted Pumpkin) seed, pod n seedling at affordable prices. / Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maximize Every Flower On Your Green Vegetable To Produce Fluted Pumpkin by rotybarry: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2018
While Technology Advances, knowledge of Agriculture and plant manipulation to get desired result has also increased.
In light of the above, I have found a means of manually enhancing pollination of fluted pumpkin, taking advantage of every flower to produce high quality fruits, this has been found to be a successful breeding technique for both inbreeding and crossbreeding to get whatever quality or character you desire.
This amazing system involves no rigorous laboratory process and does not require any scientific technical knowledge, its simply carried out on the field and results appear in 3 to 4 days. This is open to all vegetable farmers in the house and those interested in breeding or commercial production of fluted pumpkin.

No EBook required, No Lengthy training required. It is Simple! Short! and Straightforward!!!
I'm sharing this idea Free of Charge to the first 10 persons to ask me on WhatsApp +2348126678769 or email agrocoastng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pest- Zyme Organic Multi- Purpose For Pests, Insects And Fungi - +2348033492090 / Kebbi Farmers Get 500kg Castor Seeds / This Is What Governor Udom Emmanuel Has Done In Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.