Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. (1158 Views)

Vegetable (fluted Pumpkin) Ugu Planting Learning Thread / Ugu (Fluted Pumpkin) seed, pod n seedling at affordable prices. / Healthy Fluted Pumpkin Seedlings (ugu) For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. by BBeebah(f): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Fluted pumpkin (ugwu) is planted for it's edible seed and the leaf that has alot of benefits to human.

The plant is drought resistance and can be propagated with other food and vegetable crops like yam,maize,amaranthus and cassava.

You can get your seeds and seedlings from our farm and can be delivered anywhere in Nigeria.

Contact/WhatsApp;08106019632.

Let's Go Green and Feed the Nation.

#VegetableFarmers
#UgwuProduction
#FarmersCorner
#AgricultureNigeria

1 Like

Re: Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. by my2chains(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2020
Please do you stay in lagos where one can easily access the ugu seeds?

How much do you sell a paint bucket of ugu seeds?
Re: Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. by Emmafly(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2020
My brother,
I will advise you to see and touch before buying.
I paid for Ugu to an online seller on this Nairaland and I got
1.Totally incomplete measurement - like say 50%
2. didn't get the items at once after claiming to have more than enough on his farm, thereby paying for transport & labour twice.
3. got 2nd & 3rd batch selected seeds from the second delivery.
I have really learnt my hard earned lesson. Go to the market/farm and see and buy.

my2chains:
Please do you stay in lagos where one can easily access the ugu seeds?

How much do you sell a paint bucket of ugu seeds?
Re: Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. by BBeebah(f): 2:50pm On May 18, 2020
I am not in Lagos but I can waybill it.
Paint bucket is 6000naira.

You can reach me me 08106019632

1 Like

Re: Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. by BBeebah(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2020
Mr Emma fly not everyone is a scam, you can Check all my page on social media @Bamidele Habeebat to confirm. What I do.
I've Sent to states In Nigeria without any problem.

1 Like

Re: Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. by Emmafly(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2020
Dear Beebah, I have seen your pages on social media. maybe, I got to meet you too late. this other guy looks and sounds more convincing than you both in pictures and everything. let those you have done business with come forward.
I still look forward to doing business with you though.
but how much is the current price of sending lets say ten paints from kwara to lagos state.

BBeebah:
Mr Emma fly not everyone is a scam, you can Check all my page on social media @Bamidele Habeebat to confirm. What I do.
I've Sent to states In Nigeria without any problem.
Re: Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu)seed And Seedlings Available For Sale. by BBeebah(f): 4:00pm On May 29, 2020
Paint rubber is 15000 Naira for calabar variety.
If interested call or message 08106019632

(1) (Reply)

The New Fufu Pounding Machine / Cat Fish Fingerlings / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.