Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (97642 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by carrascocity(f): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
skytouch2:
Bmc e rats has started with thier lies. pmb will ..... They are jumping over future events that are yet to take place. Some people are just too daft.

Project that may not be implement in the long run

This one na Awusa project

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by uba1991: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
kano alone is bigger than d 5 erosion states of d yeast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Afamed: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
engineerboat:

Which Ganduje

Stop this your rubbish. The ones commissioned in 2015 were the flyovers from Dangi, Ibrahim Taiwo road and Gidan Murtala. The flyovers to be commissioned by Ganduje are the new completed ones from Yankura, Bata ,Sabongari to Coca-Cola. Don't be an ignorant. These are different flyovers.Wailers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by furrr(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
bigfish3k:

so u mean that this longest bridge was started and commissioned in three years

fear God naa

It was started in 2015 and abandoned less than 20℅ it ended up being the opposite of what it was meant to be it became a nuisance causing nightmarish traffic in an already congested area and hence the current government under pressure from kano people realised funds necessary to complete the project in record time

4 Likes

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by carrascocity(f): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
yarimo:
Thunder that will fire anyone that will claim this project is GOODLUCK jonathan project just left SAMBISA Forest.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

God forbidbad thing
Jonathan can never build such cheap crap thing that will squander millions of lives tomorrow
You what I called that

AWUSA PROJECT

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by omoelerin1: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Only God knows the amount of millions of dollars he collected as kick back.

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by carrascocity(f): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Roadto2019:

Op said to be commissioned by PMB not created by PMB. Is English hard for you to understand?

Your seffffff
How could you be asking person wee chew gworo use Gum dilute am such question?
My understand English with which BRAIN ?

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Roadto2019: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Illiterate!
Cry oooo. Dullard.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by sirbanky77(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
basilo101:

Its kano state project. That's the project ganduje collected bribes from. So it's probably inferior and may collapse in less than 10 years
oga that flyover over strong dey worry am go and see for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Roadto2019: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
carrascocity:

Your seffffff How could you be asking person wee chew gworo use Gum dilute am such question? My understand English with which BRAIN ?
Na true you talk my sis

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
furrr:
Sabon gari flyover kano
To be commissioned by president BUHARI ... December 2018
Can u show us proof that this small nonsense is the longest in Africa

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by FriendNG: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
I am more interested in the dangi underpass flyover.

Meanwhile dry port is loading for Ibadan segment of Kano-Lagos Rail. Blue3k a thread for you to create (https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/11/07/134m-ibadan-inland-dry-port-project-begins-soon-shippers-council/)
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
They haven't built short bridges they are commissioning, Yes! just commissioning the building of a looooongest bridge grin grin longest bridge to were?

For those of you supporting the so called commissioning of this nonsensical Unachievable project, would you be prepare to lose your lands, houses and properties to make way for this ridiculously stupid longest bridge building Idea? If it ever happens. grin

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Blue3k(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
FriendNG:
I am more interested in the dangi underpass flyover.

Meanwhile dry port is loading for Ibadan segment of Kano-Lagos Rail. Blue3k a thread for you to create (https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/11/07/134m-ibadan-inland-dry-port-project-begins-soon-shippers-council/)

Already done. I didnt comment on this thread because I have no clue about these projects.

https://www.nairaland.com/4832935/construction-134m-ibadan-dry-port
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by FriendNG: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Blue3k:

Already done. I didnt comment on this thread because I have no clue about these projects.

https://www.nairaland.com/4832935/construction-134m-ibadan-dry-port

Mod have even closed the thread. This current flyover is located at Sabon gari (Kano largest market)
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Nasir123(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
columbus007:
what a scrappy environment, dirty and haggard looking slump,even in Nigeria of all places,misplaced leaders with their misplaced priority. undecided

There is something you do not know. smiley

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Cleeve: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
GEJ, the starter, must have started it

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by delpee(f): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hope there's a plan for light on the bridge.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oya wailers over to U ooo fud av arrived ooo�����

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by osomegbe(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Payment by the FG for the election results from Kano that gave Buhari the seat?
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by ikorodureporta: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Just One bomb from one bokko, u Kno d rest
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by EmirAbj: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
The Best KANO PILLARS Defender To Be Commissioned By President Jubril Bubu On The Same Day

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by ashawopikin(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
datproject:

Bitter heart! Are you born with biterness and hatered? Oh, because is not located in your area? Is not located in my area as well but be happy with others when good things happen to them. Thank government when they perform and criticize constructively if they fail. However, if you think the place is dirty, try to volunteer yourself to clean it up. We will appreciate you for the good gesture. Buhari, well done! This is commendable, Kano people congratulation!
but he is right
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by LOVEGINO(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
furrr:

Post it please
Educate us
Kaduna flyover is an eyesore.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Duru1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wasted crude oil money in Kano State while the people who suffer after effects of crude oil exploration are in perpetual darkness. Everything is good Nigeria. When people see road and decide to use bush.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by farem: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
mandax:

East can't see a good federal road. Your Nigeria builds the best road and rail and Airport in the north...

What then is your blind loyalty for the PDP. I'm the last 16 years and counting for?

Your heroes such as obj Atiku ekweremadu et al sat on the table that you people's destiny was mortgaged
I am sorry Atiku is from Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by rickyrex(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
yarimo:
Thunder that will fire anyone that will claim this project is GOODLUCK jonathan project just left SAMBISA Forest.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
please is that a federal project or a state project
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by yarimo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
carrascocity:

God forbidbad thing
Jonathan can never build such cheap crap thing that will squander millions of lives tomorrow
You what I called that

AWUSA PROJECT
Kikikiki FAYOSE build substandard flyover in ekiti state, and the dullard of otuoke was their to commission one of the most dubious 1.2 km project at the rate of 18 billion naira on a dry land. grin
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by yarimo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
rickyrex:
please is that a federal project or a state project
question for PDP, UCHE SECONDUS and FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by yarimo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
bigfish3k:

so u mean that this longest bridge was started and commissioned in three years

fear God naa
so you think APC govornors are like PDP Lazy governors abi?

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by yarimo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Africankel:

Before you start dancing naked - let me burst your bubble. This is Kwankwaso's project. Even Gandollar mentioned it during one of his inspection tour.
APC govornors and good governance are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders. / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.