Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (97668 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by makaveli2017: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Jonahapagu54(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
stankezzy:
The bridge is useless , it is not swamped environment so why this long useless bridge ? If u have a lot of road intersection then u can build bridge , no road intersection , no swamp environment so why bridge ? If there is congestion then u expand the road , Nigerians especially northerners with their mumu thinking
you have never been to this place before... so you have no idea how this place is.. there are lots of intersections and markets along this places.. you that dont have mumu thinking why judge... when you dont have first hand knowledge about this place

4 Likes

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Roadto2019: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

The point there is that, that project will rob off on PMB's image positively in Kano.

I think that the point the guy want to me.

Type in your language if you can't type in English. Point ko,point ni.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by erasmus101: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Third mainland bridge Lagos is the longest bridge in West Africa, in South east we do not depend on government,individual can do more than that.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Roadto2019: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
blackmercyvelli:
you are a blind one to that english ,mumu from baby factory
Your father can't speak English
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by kanayo76: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
farem:

All! Ipob yoot can not and have never boasted of anything as this

Prove me wrong and argue WITH FACTS AND FIGURES unto the contrary

Edited
The economic activity VIs a vis internally generated revenue is how many states in the East?
the ipob has nothing, yet, they are feeding and housing your generation
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by iModernHome: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
All This Hausa people will start to dey Play lotto on I GO BLOW now so that they can win and buy lots of COWs wey go dey use the longest Fly over https://www.igoblow.com/ me too go move go Kano be that.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Roadto2019:

Type in your language if you can't type in English. Point ko,point ni.

Illiterate!
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
yarimo:
Thunder that will fire anyone that will claim this project is GOODLUCK jonathan project just left SAMBISA Forest.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

professional liar...

open here... https://www.nairaland.com/2248535/longest-flyover-west-africa-kano

&

https://www.nairaland.com/4832968/fact-kano-flyover-completed-2015#72771062

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by ashala(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Even though I ain't APC, I must confess this is a remarkable feat and not that rubbish white Elephant project Okezie Ikpeazu is building in Aba and calling it bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by fasterwell(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
speedyGonzales:
trump commissioning flyovers when?

What project has Trump initiated, completed and commissioned sine he became president?

U wan talk abi?
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Longest?
I hope it leads to daura?
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by furrr(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
CaptainFM1:
What is the length of this bridge? What was the reason for building it? Will it serve its purpose of building it? Any economic value? What is the estimated daily vehicular traffic expected? What is underneath the entire bridge length? Will a road not suffice instead?

I need someone to shed me some light....

the bridge is 2.2 km

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
furrr:

the bridge is 2.2 km

your lies in the open already. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2248535/longest-flyover-west-africa-kano

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Africankel(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
yarimo:
Thunder that will fire anyone that will claim this project is GOODLUCK jonathan project just left SAMBISA Forest.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

Before you start dancing naked - let me burst your bubble. This is Kwankwaso's project. Even Gandollar mentioned it during one of his inspection tour.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Ruddyman(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Please show us what's under those bridge?....
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Yoighaman(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
I don't support any of the candidates for now but Buhari is a good man with good intentions for Nigeria, his primary challenge is mingling with the 'wolves' he's surrounded with.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by lagosrd: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Longest is not an achievement. Sensible and useful flyovers that solves traffic problems easily.
Most times I keep wondering what we need them for when we can expand or widen our road width to give room to easy traffic.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
One of the "legacy projects" of Gand$ for which kickbacks followed! grin
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
More like longest flyover that will not be maintained 5 years to come.

If you're a man and you have premature ejaculation, read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4800980/he-caring-one-minute-man and get it cured once and for all.

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Deejaygold(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Is your WhatsApp is already getting boring? Then we go kill boredom for you @ *DAWSON TV* The fastest growing WhatsApp Tv.� I can Proudly say that *DAWSON TV* will make you laugh all day.
Join the family today for *life hacks* *entertainment*, *give away*, *funny memes*, *savage replies*� *hook-ups*� *Birthday shout-outs� *Advertisements@low rate* and lots more
Click on the link below and please tell us your name
https:///2347064285388?text=I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20family%20of%20Dawson%20Tv%20and%20my%20name%20is_______________%F0%9F%92%95
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by oyejideogunjumo: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fly over or bridge(as the case may be ) of this magnitude couldn't have been awarded and completed within this administration tenure.
Government is continues so projects are interwoven.There will be some projects that will still be ongoing after this administration even if it spends 8 years.
Besides,no government should be unnecessarily or induely praised for utilising our money to satisfy us,after all why are they there at the first place.
It is only in Nigeria or probably Africa we celeberate our leaders for doing what is expected.
Good work though.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Orpe7(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
For their sake, i hope it's genuine materials that was used else the bridge comes down, it will squash yall like bugs
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by IamAtikulate: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Poverty is relative, if not Jesus died a destitute. Dose that make him a poorman ?. The rate at which Easterner indulge in crimes is disturbing. Baby making factories are only found in the east. Where human beings are sold for money. Underage girls are brought down to the babies making factories by their biological mothers. Are these barbaric acts not worst than material poverty ?.
Easterners are the cartel lords in fake drugs market in the world, many patients have died in hospitals just because the prescribed drugs that will cure them, has been faked by Easterners because of money.
A yoruba moslem running mad like a fool. Tinubu can never enter the USA, why? He is a drug Lord.

The ritual capital of Africa is SW. Remove skull mining and SW would collapse.

Internet fraud (yahoo +) na them, civil service corruption na them, agbero and thugery, na them, cultism, na them.

In terms of crime, SW is far ahead of SE. Check the National Crime Statistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by furrr(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Firefire:

your lies in the open already. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2248535/longest-flyover-west-africa-kano

That was constructed during kwankwaso admin (2015) at kofar nasarawa kano this is a new flyover currently being constructed to check traffic around sabon gari market area please don't comment on something you have little to no knowledge about instead just ask questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Just2endowed2(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
our OYEL money, the north need to be appreciating we the Niger Delta every day for taking care of them.

Na so, our oyel been used to develop the North
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Zombies wont like this. Kano amaka

3 Likes

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by CaptainFM1: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
furrr:

the bridge is 2.2 km

Thanks buddy. If its 2.2km, then its not the longest in West Africa.
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
furrr:

That was constructed during kwankwaso admin (2015) at kofar nasarawa kano this is a new flyover currently being constructed to check traffic around sabon gari market area please don't comment on something you have little to no knowledge about instead just ask questions

Fraudulent statement. you are taking after Alh. Lie Mohammed. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by furrr(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Thanks buddy. If its 2.2km, then its not the longest in West Africa.

Ok my bad
Can you tell us which is though?
Re: Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by crixlight2(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
W
columbus007:
what a scrappy environment, dirty and haggard looking slump,even in Nigeria of all places,misplaced leaders with their misplaced priority. undecided

Enemy of progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.