Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo (59384 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by deco22(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Why is it that its only Omoni Oboli that grabbed someone's ass, the other hands were on the waist not ass.

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Datdeltagirl(f): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Don jazzy and his reactions you be chemical always reacting to things. PS I need money cry cry cry cry
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by semyman: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate to admit this,
But I'd rather go with Davido's yansh; perky and slightly cantilevered.

If it were a man that grabbed those ass like Omoni Oboli. Hypocrites will call him a pervert.
But it is cool because it is a lady grabbing ladies's asses.

I'm not saying Omoni is bisexual, I'm just saying same-sex relationships don't look so bad afterall.

FTC dedicated to Buhari.
I'm pitying him in advance because of how he'd be beaten at the polls next year.

I hate to watch frail old men cry but he must cry if the nation will laugh.
Will you keep kwayet?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by freshboy88(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate to admit this,

If it were a man that grabbed those ass like Omoni Oboli. Hypocrites will call him a pervert.

I'm not saying Omoni is bisexual, I'm just saying same-sex relationships don't look so bad afterall.

FTC dedicated to everyone who honestly believes that the LGBT community in Nigeria deserve better.

If you know after reading this post, you went back to check out the asses again. Plz, let's gather here for a group photo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Ategberoson(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate to admit this,

FTC dedicated to everyone who honestly believes that the LGBT community in Nigeria deserve better.

so in nutshell you're gay? reasonable people could have easily predict that with your boring sarcasm you write to make mumu like you laugh on weird post here
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by EnzoAmore: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ategberoson:

so in nutshell you're gay? reasonable people could have easily predict that with your boring sarcasm you write to make mumu like you laugh on weird post here

That young man has been showing subtle support towards homosexuality.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Olatara(f): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate to admit this,

Beautiful Nonsense.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Ategberoson(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
EnzoAmore:

That young man has been showing subtle support towards homosexuality.

how some fools give him attention and relevance here amaze me

to them he's funny when he sound stupid whenever he write. I thought nairaland has rules, the guy always violate law with his derailing posts most times yet no mod could caution or sanction him

if it's an harmless post they will rush like bull dog to ban

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by KayceeBanks: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ategberoson:

how some fools give him attention and relevance here amaze me

to them he's funny when he sound stupid whenever he write. I thought nairaland has rules, the guy always violate law with his derailing posts most times yet no mod could caution or sanction him

if it's an harmless post they will rush like bull dog to ban
Because they're gay too grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Jamariwolff(f): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate to admit this,

shutup stupid gay frog
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by kechywillz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Na Uche jumbo ukwu I like pass those heavy ukwu
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Bloooody(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Chioma yanch go sweet sha.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate to admit this,

I been think say u get sense.
anything same sex should be ignored n destroyed.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by daxon001(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
abeg I get 30mb left. pls guys which app Dem use Photoshop that pic make I shapali download am
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo by Princeton92(m): 5:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Lol.... Cant stop laughing BUT una wan cut Teckno head for am? Hehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her / [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set / E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.