Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife (86392 Views)

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos) / Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by kiiingemmy(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2018
As the percentage of  international female celebrities having plastic surgery skyrockets, Nigerian celebrities are not left out . Many Nigerian female celebrities have gone under the knife. While some plastic surgery transformations  have been amazing, others haven’t been too impressive.

Also,because people in his part of the world are less receptive to such extreme cosmetic procedures, many women who undergo it ,try to conceal it. However, it is incredibly hard to pass off a surgically enhanced body is natural.

Which is your favorite transformation?

TONTO DIKEH

Tonto Dikeh was the first Nigerian female celebrity to openly own up to having plastic surgery. The mom of one had a full ”mommy makeover” which  included liposuction and B.reast implants.Tonto admitted her body looked different thanks to child birth and needed to restore her confidence
She confirmed this on her reality show ”King Tonto ,on Linda Ikeji TV.

On January 2nd, 2018, she confirmed it writing on Instagram

“HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY SURGEON AND HIS CREW. Wish you all a great and fulfilled new year,Thanks for all you do for humanity..Thanks for letting God use you in my life as a great source of Joy!!”For the first time I took my time to appreciate my new body(Damn too sexy by the way),I cried,I leaped with joy and all I can say is am so ready to conquer the world with my new found confidence…
We have to confess, she didn’t go overboard and looks really good!
ONYI ALEX

Nollywood actress,Onyi Alex is one of the first Nigerian female celebrities whose plastic surgery transformation wowed many. Though she has never admitted to going under the knife, her transformation from a slim lady to an hour glass figure is anything but natural.And no, we can’t credit squats with such transformation.
However, we have to admit, her doctor deserves some accolades.

INI EDO

Oh you haven’t noticed right? That’s because Nollywood actress,Ini Edo probably didn’t need to go under the knife. But, she did .The actress who is famous for her curvaceous behind  ,had a little sculpting to make her hips look rounder. She also reportedly had a boob job and Brazilian butt lift.
But we have to repeat, Ini Edo didn’t need to .
DABOTA LAWSON

Ex-beauty queen and makeup entrepreneur, Dabota Lawson‘s transformation took us by surprise. Dabota welcomed a daughter in 2016, shortly after divorcing her billionaire hubby,Sunny Aku.

In 2017, it became obvious she was undergoing a major transformation as her butt grew noticeably bigger.And while many attributed it to baby weight gain, in 2018, it became very obvious her curves was more than just baby fat. Her waist grew thinner and her butt bigger,evidence of a Brazilian butt job.
And just incase you feel she has any regrets, she doesn’t. She is proudly flaunting her ass-ets for all to see.

CAROLINE DANJUMA

Actress and business woman, Caroline Danjuma was probably one of the first to go under the knife. The mom of three had a complete makeover shortly before it was revealed she had split from her billionaire hubby, Musa Danjuma.
Caroline had liposuction, Brazilian butt lift and a boob job.

We have to say, her doctor did a good job.

RUKKY SANDA

Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda‘s transformation had us wowed. She transformed from a slim beauty into a thick and curvy one. She reportedly had a Brazilian butt lift ,liposuction and a nose job.
Also,she did good by first adding some weight to enable her thighs look proportional with her new butt.There is nothing more faux pas than having butt implants on tiny thighs.
Way to go!
TOKE MAKINWA

Yea, we saved the best for last. Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa is the latest celebrity to have plastic surgery. Though she has not publicly acknowledged it,her latest photos say it all. Besides she has been sending out subliminal messages about loving her new body.
I love my body..She tweeted recently
She has also been flaunting it unapologetically,earning her the nickname, Nigerian Kim Kardashian.

They say a picture tells a thousand words ,so looking at Toke’s photo,we can be sure of two words, liposuction and Brazilian butt.

source : https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/260-plastic-surgery-7-nigerian-female-celebrities-whove-gone-under-the-knife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Vanity upon vanity. #AskTheDead

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Nobthepoet:
Vanity upon vanity. #AskTheDead

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by MiaB(f): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2018
their business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by sonofwoman40: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
i know tonto must be among them

7 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by ninocia18(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Factfinder1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who accused them And what's the punishment for delebrately goin under the knife with your full consents and money
...these kind of senseless headlines and captions annoys me

19 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Women go under the knife, men go under depression for not lasting long in bed and satisfying women. If you're a man, there is a permanent solution.

To cure your premature ejaculation problem permanently, download and read Lasticle www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

That book is all you will ever need to naturally and permanently cure premature ejaculation.
Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by WinningEleven(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
NIGERIANS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO MIND THEIR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!
How does this affect us?
Even if they're guilty of that accusations, will you use police to go and catch them?
Nigerians prying into other peoples matter since 2346

5 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by LegitHustler: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Na there business

Get rid of teeth stains caused by smoking and dietary

Click the link on my signature to whatsapp

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by OzziOhinoyi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Much ado about nothing.
Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Jaytecq(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Thats their cup of yam
Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Irritating
Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by ak22(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
They we soon Expired
Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Accused by the police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Uglymind: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Low self esteem is very bad..

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Datdeltagirl(f): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wow they look hot I don't have any problem with plastic surgery it their body so they can do anything to it. Any way God has bless me abundantly no need for plastic surgery tongue tongue tongue .PS I need money

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by 7inches: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
Wow they look hot I don't have any problem with plastic surgery it their body so they can do anything to it. Any way God has bless me abundantly no need for plastic surgery tongue tongue tongue .PS I need money

But During anal e go shift tongue
Pls can see ur nyash tongue

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Adakintroy: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Steady yourself in this world. Do not drift to the left or to the right as things dictate.

New age knowledge will fade soon or get upgrade and you may be left stranded or meant to look like a fool.

A good woman or man is hard to find, is as old as bible itself. Till date nothing has change a good woman is still hard to find. Don't be fool by fancy tie and corporate wears. The world does not evolve. It's static. What is true for our parents then is true for us now. Take advice from them. Not from tweeter.

parental knowledge is the best. time has tests it already. Plus it has love in it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Datdeltagirl(f): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
7inches:

But During anal e go shift tongue
Pls can see ur nyash tongue
abeg where you for get that one, nothing is going to happen
Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by 7inches: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
abeg where you for get that one, nothing is going to happen

Who told u,..
Unless u Neva experience anal, the way them Dey carry 2hands and yabaaaaa it wide.
E go shift ooh tongue
Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by ArmaniUhuru: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Judging by the before and after photos you shared up there, I can say some of the ladies may not really be victims of plastic surgeries. Some of the before photos are not recent, and anybody can grow bigger. Their controversial nature can make one believe anything about them, but natural growth and steady workouts can transform anyone.

Just saying sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by drey076(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
one cannot do plastic surgery in peace?
Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by Datdeltagirl(f): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
7inches:

Who told u,..
Unless u Neva experience anal, the way them Dey carry 2hands and yabaaaaa it wide.
E go shift ooh tongue
No I haven't experience it but I don't think it possible for the ass to shift guy if it possible then Nicki Minaj and Kim K for Don shift Taya off assuming they are in that shit

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by maziecota7: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
winnings are great , we doing it again today, call or whatsapp to confirm.

Re: Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife by bettercreature(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Tonto Dikey did not do anything she was just seeking attention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.