Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical? (344 Views)

Are Nigerians Really Planning To Vote Atiku Abubakar As President? N.B. Pg.173. / Why Are Nigerians So Naturally Unruly? / Why Are Nigerians So Angry On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical? by MRAKBEE(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
So I came across this post about an anti-drugs campaigner who was caught with cocaine in Italy and I couldn't help but ask myself why Nigerians are so hypocritical despite how highly religious we tend to be.
https://www.nairaland.com/4831078/esabienle-kingsley-wife-gertrude-arrested
Nigerians and hypocrisy are synonymous.
We kick against what we can't have.
We live a packaged life by condemning something in public but we end up doing something worse in our secret places.
A Nigerian once said... I womanised, partied and smoked in my youthful days but I have never for once in my life drank neither will I ever do such as it is abominable.
So drinking is the biggest sin while smoking is a small sin?
Those who drink are infidels in his eyes and will be sent to the hottest part of hell while he Mr womaniser and smoker will be having the time of his life in paradise.
That's why I don't hold anybody in high esteem. Cos you can act up when you don't see it necessary to impress anybody around you anymore.
I live my life the way it best suits me. I stopped pretending a long time ago.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can Take N500,000 Monthly To Be Imprisoned By Govt – Amaechi / Police Press Release Posting Of A New Commissioner Of Police To Akwa Ibom State / You Need To Check What This Man Is Doing With This Cow.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.