Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her? (364 Views)

Action That Will Make Me Divorce My Future Husband – Bbnaija Angel Reveals / Are Women's High Standards Hurting Men's Dating Lives? / I Loosed My wife Without A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her? by Pastev1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, I've married for 5years now and from the year of marriage i have been spending money from one treatment to another for her to take in and she's a kind of woman that drugs easily react on her and that has makes me waisted a lot of money because she has never completed her prescribed dosses due to reaction. And i can't continue like this without a child. pls advice me. Tnx
Re: How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her? by tolugar: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Put your mind off getting a child for now and

channel your energy into loving your wife,

caring and providing for her,

working hard on your career and doing good deeds,

believe me, the wait will be worth it

when the babies comes.

https://www.nairaland.com/4886013/woman-welcomed-triplets-after-6
Re: How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
I thought marriage is " For better, for worse?" permit me to say you don't love that woman. You married her for the sole purpose to procreate. This one you've been spending money on her to conceive, have you both been tested only to be told she's got a problem?
Re: How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her? by qwertyboss(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Be patient a little bit perhaps more, try traditional medications, pray hard and seek for God's solution.
Please do not abandon her because of her sickness, please! Just bear with her a little more longer and keep praying.

Wishing you all the best
Re: How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her? by rOsy247(f): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
angry Warrisdis. What do y'all think marriage is? Only for good times? Once it gets tough, divorce straight. So the couple that waited on God for the fruit of womb for 20 yrs plus are fools? Lord have mercy. Marriage is not for immature people at all.
Re: How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her? by Pastev1(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2018
Thank you all, i really love you all 'nairalanders' you are indeed a friend, brother & sister your keen advise seriously i will say it's encouraging. The truth is without communication, no good relationship! Today is my 5th Years Wedding Anniversary. God Bless You In Jesus Name.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerias former president shehu shagari is dead / How You Can Make Money Blogging In 2019 With Blog To Bank (ebook) / How To Install AOL Desktop Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.