Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta (14950 Views)

Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State / Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hail Mary fool of grace
Kill DAT Fulani bastards.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by EngrMcDon(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What real priest will attend an ungodly meeting like the AAU Ekpoma old school reunion?
I'm certain that's why they were forsaken by the Lord because he won't let his own be kidnapped by mere pagans.

People who love them should just contribute their ransom, better still their individual parishes should collect special offerings for them.

Because those Fulani boys no get joy.
If you like book mass for them at the Vatican and recite Ekene m Maria non-stop for one week; if that ransom is not paid, they may never be found hale and alive.

YOU ARE COMPLETELY "OYO"
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by Roger3D(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by zeromeridian: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by gladisa7: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
anyone who is still supporting buhari in this country .. that person must dye n his family will be keeled by this Buhari's nephews amen!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by decide: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked[s]

What real priest will attend an ungodly meeting like the AAU Ekpoma old school reunion?
I'm certain that's why they were forsaken by the Lord because he won't let his own be kidnapped by mere pagans.

People who love them should just contribute their ransom, better still their individual parishes should collect special offerings for them.

If you like book mass for them at the Vatican and recite Ekene m Maria non-stop for one week; if that ransom is not paid, they may never be found hale and alive.[/s]

If you don't have any reasonable contribution better lock up than bringing curse upon yourself

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by EmperorAkidi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
Suspected??
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by delerx(m): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
So naija Delta militants are in town and their people are lamenting about fulani herbsmen in Delta. Isn't this a shame to them
It's so glaring they are fighting for their pockets. What happened to all the weapons of mass destruction they claim to have
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by DonatusAdorns(m): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you like book mass for them at the Vatican and recite Ekene m Maria non-stop for one week; if that ransom is not paid, they may never be found hale and alive.

You know you're sick...
Silly thing.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by aloyt(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
and the news told you they were going to AAU

Get your facts right before commenting.

http://sasuhieleekpoma.org/

that will help you about where they were going to for alumni reunion.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by Andy2274: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

. With this I know you are a real bastard. You have started your rubbish again because no one sees or know you. You don't intrude on what you know nothing about. Who told you they were going for AAU old school reunion? Your stupidity did not allow you to know that there is a major seminary at Uhiele Ekpoma, All Saint Seminary and that is the school they passed out from. That is where they were going for reunion not AAU. It has nothing to do with AAU. I always tell you...yo think nobody sees you that is why you always talk trash but your conscience and stupidity will hunt you down one day.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by miracleedwards: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
At times I wonder if you really know how to read, even KG 3 child will not miss understood a passage like this even if the child reads in hurry using borrowed data.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by SirBunky85(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari owns the country

Their words not mine

We are doomed sad sad sad
you are doomed,not "we"
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by SirBunky85(m): 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
stanluiz:
Delta state again!
This terrorist herdsmen has finally enter SS.
The villagers or communities should formed a strong and armed vigilante group before those children of uthaman danfodio chase them out of their ancestral land.
see dem,as if u go gree follow form d vigilante. always gingering people to do wat urself can't evn dare
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by SirBunky85(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Katier00:
Heartless souls, you think the holy church will pay you guys ransom? You must be joking. You always target catholic priests, thinking that will stop the work of God. The gate of hell shall never prevail. I pray for their safe return
y not just pray for dia safe return instead of all dese long story?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by SirBunky85(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2018
sage101:
I can't believe Deltans are allowing these things to happen to them.....

Yesterday it was their WOMEN that were raped

WOMEN for that MATTER

Assemble boys to where they are and Massacre them

I remain BLACKSAGE THE DEFENDER OF WAKANDA

#FeministsRULE
always making noise as if U can withstand d deadly boko boys
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by TruthinAction: 3:22am On Nov 08, 2018
State police or armed vigilantes is the only way to end this senseless killings. Tell those representing you to sponsor the bill and pass it into law. Otherwise, even if Atiku is elected, the killings will not stop.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by specko: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They weren't going to AAU, they were on their way to visit the Seminary school @ Ekpoma as part of a celebration to mark their priestly anniversary. I know God will not forsake His people.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by Donreiy: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know you do this comments to gain popularity. But I advice you calm down to reason things through thoroughly.

There is a major Seminary in Ekpoma
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2018
sage101:
I can't believe Deltans are allowing these things to happen to them.....

Yesterday it was their WOMEN that were raped

WOMEN for that MATTER

Assemble boys to where they are and Massacre them

I remain BLACKSAGE THE DEFENDER OF WAKANDA

#FeministsRULE

why not assemble your fellow feminists wey dey rule make una go massacre the terrorists nah, instead of these "boys" wey you dey ginger? abi una "rulership" na for mouth ONLY? holla back!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by mazieduma: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2018
winnings are great , we doing it again today, call or whatsapp to confirm.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2018
Kingspin:
Herdsmen, officially a terrorist group yet Buhari, APC, police, army others deliberately refused to checked-mate or combat them in any form not even a strong condemnation talk more of python dance. For them those killed or kidnapped by this herdsmen militias across the country deserve it. At the other hand their extremist supporters are somewhere cheering.

I just wish somehow we can find way to end this useless country once and for all. I don't want a prosperous dead country.

This herdsmen are aboki government militias back by security agencies and carrying out a game plan ( silencing the rest of the country for empire}

yet tinubu and his followers are fixing on bringing in the same government again?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by sage101: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

why not assemble your fellow feminists wey dey rule make una go massacre the terrorists nah, instead of these "boys" wey you dey ginger? abi una "rulership" na for mouth ONLY? holla back!
We pay BOYS to do the dirty deals
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by sage101: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2018
SirBunky85:
always making noise as if U can withstand d deadly boko boys
Atleast I can pay BOYS to withstand them......

But cross my zone first, You'd have alil feel
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by Apina(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ignorance is a disease. There's a seminary in Ekpoma and that's where they were headed undecided
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by Pataricatering(f): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
It is now no more Fulani herdsmen ? Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by tj2018: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2018
Kidnappers or Gunmen? I think our media is also part of our problem. How did the know it was Fulani herdsmen?
Sahara reporters says Gunmen but vanguard newspaper says herdsmen..... who are we to believe
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2018
sage101:
We pay BOYS to do the dirty deals

thanks for the CRUCIAL info.

oya, where all those "gentleman" fellas wey dey ALWAYS carry woman matter for head like orange. any small topic wey dey dis females na so una go rush enter begin dey buy fight wey no concern una as if these females no fit stand up for themselves.

where ALL of una WOMAN WRAPPER dem dey hide o!

come see wetin "Queen of feminists" dey talk o! say una ONLY good for "dirty job" o!

dem na oil company and big corporations where AC dey blow na that one na dia own. una own na to go suffer for una "dirty job" like to go fight boko haram inside bush then, after some die some escape, una go return give them "situation report" for dem office o!

make una continue to dey lick clean all these "feminists" dem butts una hear? e go soon clear for una eyes fiam!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by SirBunky85(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
sage101:
Atleast I can pay BOYS to withstand them......

But cross my zone first, You'd have alil feel
story.why not pay ur siblings to face dem?u want others to go die while u only brag online.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Four Reverend Fathers In Delta by sage101: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
SirBunky85:
story.why not pay ur siblings to face dem?u want others to go die while u only brag online.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Olayinka Adegbehingbe Speaks On N5m Ransom Paid To Kidnappers (video) / Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking / Driver Tortured By NDLEA In Kogi Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.