Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) (2084 Views)

Free Cpa/affiliate Skype Training Group-Make $50-$100 Daily Promoting CPA Offers / Bing Loophole - How To Make $50-$100 Promoting CPA Offers On Bing For Freeā€¦. / $$$$ ALL CRYPTO-INVESTORS ENTER HERE $$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello Members,

Today i would like to give out this free traffic method i have used in the past, it work like a charm, and the earning potentials is very massive done rightly....

As you can see in the tittle, i made no specific amount you can make, because the earning potential in having your affiliate link on the front page of reddit is a banger....

And also note that, as all free traffics, you are always at their mercy, anything can change in the future, you have to adhere to their rules and all that... so my disclaimer is thus, my result may be different from yours....But if you add your own twist to it, you would definately make money from your affiliate link....

The affiliate site I'm showcasing is going to be amazon, just because that's what I see the people using this method using. However, I put a VERY SPECIFIC spin on the method and was able to earn $500 in a single day. You'll have to think outside the box - no help there from me.
You can also use this for CPA offers as well, just that CPA offers are country specifics, but reddit as you know is a tier one traffic source, mainly USA, UK, Canada.

What actually consumer wants are DEALS... So we're going to give it to them. Just ones we happen to be affiliated with. So to start off:

1. Reddit Account Creation

Is extremely easy. They ask you for an email initially, but you can just hit "next" on that and ignore it entirely. I've heard that you can reasonably operate 2-3 accounts on the same IP, so you can start there. If you want to do vote manipulation (recommended) you're going to want look into proxies or a VPN later on down the line.

2. Getting Karma

Several subreddits have limits placed on accounts, sometimes based on time, other times based on karma. You can't do much about the time besides buying accounts... Karma is a form of reputaion on your reddit account, so if yo are serious in this business, i would adviced you treat it as a business, try to get up to 100 karma on your account, how do you do this, by posting high quality post on any subredditts, like funny gifs, news stories, You just want to submit some sort of image or item that gets upvotes.

3. Create your twitter page

Now we're going to go to twitter, which we'll be using as our landing page. You can use an old twitter or an existing twitter, entirely up to you, makes little difference - we'll be linking directly to tweets so your profile is less important.

A good idea is to go for a general "deals/savings" type page. Pick a corresponding avatar and a nice cover photo. I copied what others before me were doing here:

1. A real name
2. Your twitter link, something generic or brandable related to the sick savings or offers you'll be posting on your website.
3. IMPORTANT! Put an affiliate disclaimer in your twitter bio. Many programs REQUIRE you put some sort of disclaimer somewhere on your websites/links - treat your twitter page the same.
4. Your tweet - composition is simple. Just post the deal/offer in the tweet, and include specifics. Is it 25% off? Include it. Then include the item. You can also include how much the regular price is. You're just trying to sell them on how sick this deal is.
5. Your link to the deal. If you're using amazon, it'll be a amzn.to link.
6. Feel free to put hashtags related to the product. No reason to miss out on potential, organic twitter viewers looking for the same deal.
7. Image of the product.

4. Create your tweet

Sort of covered above, just compose your tweet. Include the deal/product/offer, the link (amzn.to or other), relevant hashtags, and a relevant image.

Grab the link to the tweet.

5. Posting on Reddit

This comes down to you. There are two ways to do this.
Posting link to tweet on Reddit.
This is pretty straightforward. Find relevant subreddits, ones where people actually care about the product/offer/deal/niche. Submit the tweet as a link, either as a salesman, a person giving just an information for fellow <whatever that subreddit is>, etc. eg... "Guys i saw this deal offer on this page, i think i would go with this, what do you guys think"

Posting it in a text post

This is a little less straightforward and more depending on your own savvy, but you can post it in text posts on reddit. From what I've seen, reddit is less strict on text posts as well - sometimes rules set in place against links don't apply to the text post at all.
For example, if you post as someone who just happened upon the deal but are unsure about it.

People naturally upvote these posts if you're appealing to them right. And in the case of this text post, the people commenting on the post will literally SELL THE PRODUCT TO OTHER PEOPLE *FOR YOU*.

Now the twist part is where you can just trick the system and upvote your post, this would get your post to the front page of the subreddit, and you can earn massive commissions from sales or action on your link... there is a site, to do just that which i cannot place the link here....

But if you are interested in CPA and Affiliate marketing business either full time or as a side income,you can reach me on phone or Whatsapp for more CPA and Affiliate marketing mentorship, i would be teaching you both the free and paid method of making consistent $100 -$200 per day as a starter....

I would be revealing to you how to promote CPA offers using bing Ad, with as little as $25, and get extra $100 to promote your CPA offers...

The pinterest Free traffic strategy, The youtube ranking factors and many more free Trffics strategy for CPA starter to get your feet wet with CPA....

You can get my contact from my signature files below....

Best of Luck....

2 Likes

Re: Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by invincible4(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Very insightful
Re: Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
yea, very insightful, just put it into use...
Re: Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Reddit traffics are tier One traffic, just know that, so if you can have an up voted Post in any subreddit, that would be ocean of quality traffics to your affiliate link...
Re: Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
One of the reasons why you need to dive into Reddit. There are thousands of possibilities if you can rank your posts.

let me know if you try it in your affiliate marketing traffic....
Re: Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by jacksondavies(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
I have a Reddit account.

Is it possible to pull this off without involving Twitter?.

Those Nazis have banned my accounts twice.

@ monsterseo
Re: Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
unless if you created a site for that offer... just make it seems as if you're giving information, not as an affiliate....

another trick, is creating a Facebook page for that deal or offer... then Post the offer on the page, and use the page post link as the landing page.... this would definitely be a money spinner, cus you would get likes and share on the page....
Re: Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by Donmoscojaja(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
great
Re: Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2018
I Have started giving out my Reddit bot for selected few....

With this bot, you can now up vote your post on Reddit, n get your post push to the front page of Reddit instantly.... Multiple account supported, imagine the thousands of traffics to your affiliate offer or site if your post is up voted...

Note you can also offer this services to up vote people post on Reddit using this bot for some Buck on freelance sites....

message me to get your copy....

y
this would make you Bank daily using it to promote on Reddit... Free traffic sources at your feet....
Re: Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) by successgold: 12:56am On Apr 30, 2020
How do I get to you

(1) (Reply)

Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - You Can Make Money Recycling Plastics / Learn To Trade By Yourself / I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.