Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ghanaian Entrepreneur Rashida Nasamu Covers Nov. Edition Of Pleasures Magazine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ghanaian Entrepreneur Rashida Nasamu Covers Nov. Edition Of Pleasures Magazine (250 Views)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Entrepreneur Rashida Nasamu Covers Nov. Edition Of Pleasures Magazine by Mindthriller(f): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
The November edition of the Pan-African Entrepreneurial magazine features Rashida Nasamu, who not only runs a successful company in Ghana but she is, an iconic inspiration to young Africans, especially female Muslims.

“This is one of most inspiring entrepreneurial features of the year for Pleasures Magazine. If even one young African reads it and is inspired enough to start a business, the goal of the magazine will have been accomplished. Notwithstanding the challenges and pessimistic perceptions of many young Africans today, entrepreneurs like Rashida are proof that there is hope for Africa,” observes Ola Babatunde, Publisher of Pleasures Magazine.

The Founder and CEO of Izar Group, Rashida is an award-winning entrepreneur and shinny role model.

Rashida started her company with nothing beyond a phone and computer but turned it into a multi-million dollar business empire with interests in media, communication / advertising, real estate, technology, manufacturing and agriculture.

Today, the company is not only standing out but expanding. Rashida stressed that one of the most important factors of her company’s success was applying strategic and meaningful ideas to stay in business.

In her interview with Pleasures Magazine, she talks about her upbringing, entrepreneurial journey and being a Muslim woman in business.

On the impact of her background that has been most helpful, she ascribed it to “Values my father instilled in us. Indeed it creates the need for substance. I don’t believe in short cuts in life…in context though! I believe in a life full of daily challenges until we are put in our graves. A life that makes young people think outside the box, strategize and work smartly hard towards achieving their goals”.
Click the link to continue reading https://www.mindthriller.com/ghanaian-entrepreneur-rashida-nasamu-covers-november-edition-of-pleasures-magazine/

Re: Ghanaian Entrepreneur Rashida Nasamu Covers Nov. Edition Of Pleasures Magazine by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Please tell her to come and see me
Re: Ghanaian Entrepreneur Rashida Nasamu Covers Nov. Edition Of Pleasures Magazine by Mindthriller(f): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
lol
FortifiedCity:
Please tell her to come and see me

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Project Topic For Project Work. / Skills Needed For Writers And Editors / Uber/taxify Drivers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.