Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures (68187 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / Sexy Ghanaian Slay Queen Selling Fishes Become Internet Sensation (see Photos) / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by EvenBlogger: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Beauty is said to be in the eyes of the beholder, it's said that he who beholds beauty knows what he saw in the person that makes the person beautiful.

Beauty is said to be one of the most beautiful things in the world that can't be touched but it's felt from the heart.

This police woman is the definition of Epitome of beauty, her curves is natural and gorgeous.

she doesn't need make up like majority to look good, her beauty is in built .

she has got a perfect curves and edges .

Ama serwaa Dufie is not only curvy, she is beautiful .

Ama Dufie is a Ghanaian police woman. It's hard to see a police woman this curvy so it's causing so much reaction on social media as people react to the overwhelming figures and gorgeousness of this particular lady.

Most people dosent really look good on uniform, some look smaller but this lady looks good both is uniform casual wears

I'm imagining how a creature can be this beautiful.

Is she not worthy of the hype?

What do you think?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CH78eDNpMQ0/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by aleeyus(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
hmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by decatalyst(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nah voluntary arrest go dey happen. grin grin

Black and beautiful. kiss

213 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by GOVERNMENT2: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
DIRI DUOYE WILL BE SALIVATING NOW shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Kriss216: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
No amount of propaganda can take away my love for slim girls.

If you’re a slim girl, God will bless you immensely.

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Dong2: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Amen ooooo! That's my guy!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Denique , let me hear you shout 'I receive' . grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by revolt(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Those legs are too big.... why do guys like chics with this kind of shape. Na wa o....

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by LoudLord(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Omo! brown skin girls everywhere tongue

4 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by LoudLord(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
But this one fit break person balls if she dey ontop lasan

I don't do Bigg
I only do slimm....

To all the slim ladies out there,I LOVE YOU ALL

69 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Denique(f): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
99thEnemy:

De.nique , let me hear you shout 'I receive' . grin grin

I receive cheesy

You know me, yet, don't wanna reveal yourself. God dey sha angry

7 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by offset67(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:

ma nigga

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by mattmogan88: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:

You will live long Oga

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by adesanmi21418: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
:No amount of propaganda can take away my love for slim girls. If you’re a slim girl, God will bless you immensely. ma nigga

7 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Big, Strong & Reliable.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by rocknation62(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Black is beautiful...

But this lady THICK sha

15 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Olawumi1032(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wow
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by gurunlocker: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Elderly food grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Kevinsamba: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
sad
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Is she curvier than me??

6 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Englov(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by DropsMic(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hmmm.. Curvy, but not as curvy as any of these SA celebrities — Most Curvy Celebrities In South Africa
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
GOSH!! I would like to be kept in her Custody for being Stupid...That Asss na Kpa! Kpa!!Kpa!!!48yrs non-stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by chatinent: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fat now means curvy.

11 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
She's garrit mehn. But, may God help her in her old age because arthritis no be small sickness..

10 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Godons1: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
My Aboki Babe for Kaduna fine and gather Curves pass this one. grin

6 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Chatflick(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
I buy PayPal funds. Check my signature
Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by HerMajestyCares(f): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
She is buetiful,

But its feels better to be slim and sexy with curves cheesy in the right places cheesy cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by merits(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thick leg,thick yansh all strong like ghanian banku.this fit break person preeek seff during se'x.i sign out.

3 Likes

Re: Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures by Godada(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
angry

NaijaOlosho:
Is she curvier than me??

You get curves too but I want to see more of you for research purposes

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.