Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari (698 Views)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by honey001(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
President Buhari who was criticize by Nigerians and other political party like PDP over forged waec certificate and his inability to provide INEC the original result has confidently say , that waec or without waec he is going to win the 2019 presidential election.

I have a bigger plans for this country but Nigerians can never be patient , we must work together to make a better nation . a good leader doesn 't need a certificate to deliver, i can make things right again he says .

Buhari said: “ Critics will always try to poke holes in things even if there is nothing to criticize some people are so contentious so they would not be satisfied with anything i do.

According to reports , INEC rejected the waec certificate president Buhari presented , as for now no news has been reveal if the INEC are still demanding for Buhari's certificate.

More soon . ..

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A1808670
Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
You are not above the law that stipulates that one must possess a minimum of secondary school certificate.

Boko idiot

1 Like

Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by sunnymix: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
honey001:
President Buhari who was criticize by Nigerians and other political party like PDP over forged waec certificate and his inability to provide INEC the original result has confidently say , that waec or without waec he is going to win the 2019 presidential election.

I have a bigger plans for this country but Nigerians can never be patient , we must work together to make a better nation . a good leader doesn 't need a certificate to deliver, i can make things right again he says .

Buhari said: “ Critics will always try to poke holes in things even if there is nothing to criticize some people are so contentious so they would not be satisfied with anything i do.

According to reports , INEC rejected the waec certificate president Buhari presented , as for now no news has been reveal if the INEC are still demanding for Buhari's certificate.

More soon . ..

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A1808670
the only thing buhari can win is a trip back to daura come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pride goes before a fall...Buhari you are not God

Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by Samade7: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
very sure of the rigging. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by nnachukz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
When one talks like this, one thing becomes sure. RIGGING

1 Like

Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by blakid(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
for this man to be so full of confident that he's going to win the forthcoming election, even after it's so glaring that the masses are tired of his administration shows that APC is planning something precarious underneath. Make God just save us oo.
Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by CJAYseven: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Then why the stress of getting attestation

Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Of course, he won in 2015 without WAEC certificate. But he cannot win in 2019 without his brain...
The dullard has lost his brain completely...

Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by yarimo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by magoo10(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
a good leader doesn 't need a certificate to deliver, i can make things right again he says .

The dullard is aware he has no certificate

Oga lie lie and garbage shehu will soon tell us that Buhari is not aware of this statement.
Re: Waec Or No Waec, I Will Still Win, Buhari by lucy10(f): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
I am happy that Buhari admitted that he has failed, with or without rigging Buhari is heading back to Daura come 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State / ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari / Atiku Secures US Visa, Obasanjo, Tambuwal Intervene In Campaign Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.