Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State (713 Views)

2023: Seun Osewa Forecasts Tinubu To Win; Says Atiku Not Popular In The North / They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State by BafanaBafana: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
A certain guy climbed a bill board tower in front of yola market and vowed not to come down until Buhari steps down as President. I was in the market on that day and I tried to asked one of the traders what was going on, after he explained what was happening to me, I remarked that the boy is only looking for Atiku's money. The man turned green and began telling me how it was Atiku who sent him to pull that stunt. He went further to tell me how Atiku is the cause of all the problems they have in Adamawa State. I could see hatred for Atiku in his eyes.
Atiku Abubakar is no doubt the biggest man in Adamawa State. He is the Waziri Adamawa, the prime minister of the fombina Emirate, which some say is the headquarters of the Fulani kingdom. A visitor to Adamawa State will immediately feel the presence of Atiku as his assets and investments are scattered all over town and they are not hard to miss. Through his investments, Atiku has opened up the city of yola to the rest of the country and the world and has to an extent, employed many. Despite all these, the man is not loved by majority of the people. Especially the ordinary citizens known as the talakawas in hausa. The reason for this is not far fetched.
Atiku as a person is not a philanthropist. He is solely concerned about how to make money for himself and himself alone, others can go to hell. Check the whole of Adamawa State, you won't fine a single bore hole donated by him to any community. The road to his community is in a dire state. The ordinary citizens refer to him as a selfish man. Every of his business and services are not affordable to the average citizen. His university is the most expensive in the country. His secondary and primary schools are the most expensive in town, he opened a fast food restaurant, it is the most expensive in town, even his sachet water (pure water) is the most expensive in town. In that very city of yola, Rochas foundation has a school! The only time he relates with ordinary citizens is when he is buying their lands from them, mafia style. For these reasons Atiku is not popular among ordinary people and they know an Atiku presidency will only benefit Atiku and no one else.

4 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State by lordkush: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
zombie rants. grin

ok is a zombie

5 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State by lordkush: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
zombie rants. grin

ok is a zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
zombies are walking dead

They are soulless beings designed to do the bidding of the illiterate cow in Aso rock ...

As elections draws near
Expect more adulterated lies and propaganda from the stables of zombies and their pay masters..

You would have expected them to be flooding the forum with the good works of Buhari and why he deserves second tenure... But there is none

They resort to name calling and character assassination

Once again.... Zombies are walking dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State by oyoirabor: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
BafanaBafana:
A certain guy climbed a bill board tower in front of yola market and vowed not to come down until Buhari steps down as President. I was in the market on that day and I tried to asked one of the traders what was going on, after he explained what was happening to me, I remarked that the boy is only looking for Atiku's money. The man turned green and began telling me how it was Atiku who sent him to pull that stunt. He went further to tell me how Atiku is the cause of all the problems they have in Adamawa State. I could see hatred for Atiku in his eyes.
Atiku Abubakar is no doubt the biggest man in Adamawa State. He is the Waziri Adamawa, the prime minister of the fombina Emirate, which some say is the headquarters of the Fulani kingdom. A visitor to Adamawa State will immediately feel the presence of Atiku as his assets and investments are scattered all over town and they are not hard to miss. Through his investments, Atiku has opened up the city of yola to the rest of the country and the world and has to an extent, employed many. Despite all these, the man is not loved by majority of the people. Especially the ordinary citizens known as the talakawas in hausa. The reason for this is not far fetched.
Atiku as a person is not a philanthropist. He is solely concerned about how to make money for himself and himself alone, others can go to hell. Check the whole of Adamawa State, you won't fine a single bore hole donated by him to any community. The road to his community is in a dire state. The ordinary citizens refer to him as a selfish man. Every of his business and services are not affordable to the average citizen. His university is the most expensive in the country. His secondary and primary schools are the most expensive in town, he opened a fast food restaurant, it is the most expensive in town, even his sachet water (pure water) is the most expensive in town. In that very city of yola, Rochas foundation has a school! The only time he relates with ordinary citizens is when he is buying their lands from them, mafia style. For these reasons Atiku is not popular among ordinary people and they know an Atiku presidency will only benefit Atiku and no one else.

Nonsense.......APC zombie doing his 30k job.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State by Roger3D(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atiku's support base is confined to the SE/SS, he cannot win in his own native Adamawa. He is reviled as a selfish and corrupt politician even among his own people. He deserves to be made honoury president of IPOB Republic sha

3 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
A zombie that is squating in one toilet in oshogbo is telling us what is happening in Adamawa...

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State by Curlieweed: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
I don’t support Atiku but the Mumuness of Nigerians is without compare in the entire Galaxy.

So someone that built a lot of businesses in his hometown and employs people hasn’t done anything until he starts dashing people free food and encouraging poverty that’s when he becomes a good man? How about Mumuharri that has only ever employed one single cowherd for his never increasing 150 cows all his life?

You further spoilt the entire post by including a career criminal and pathological conman like Rochas as an example for philanthropy. Frankly, you all get what you deserve, a basket case of a country.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Is Not Popular In Adamawa State by jmaine: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
DDeliverer:
A zombie that is squating in one toilet in oshogbo is telling us what is happening in Adamawa...

Tufiakwa

grin

(1) (Reply)

BMC DISTORTION OBI STATEMENT ON CHASING CRIMINALS / Obiano Leads Buhari’s Campaign In South-east / No Reasonable Person Is Condemning The Booing Of Buhari By Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.