Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls (937 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by omoboy1: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hello every one
I really help, my sister is married to a White man, she have been in us for 3years now, she and her man want to send a visiting I.V. But they do not know how to go about it, and were to send it to

2, What kind of Docs do I need over here, mind you i dropped out from univ last year

3, How long will it take to get the visa if they send the I.v
Thank you
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by erniewhez(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
ds is for professionals, u need a lot of tutorials tht cannot be spilled here. Meet an immigration lawyer to councel you. However you will find the basics on the US immigration website, go online read and understand. But Technically as you know these American wld be looking for any mistake to deny you, thts why ull need experts and its not free.
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by omoboy1: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
Thank you so much, were can I find one, she want to send the I.v next week monday. I really need it
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by erniewhez(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
let to talk to my lawyer friend if he will be willing to help you on it. By 2morrow i will give u reply on it.
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by Vicjustice: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
erniewhez:

ds is for professionals, u need a lot of tutorials tht cannot be spilled here. Meet an immigration lawyer to councel you. However you will find the basics on the US immigration website, go online read and understand. But Technically as you know these American wld be looking for any mistake to deny you, thts why ull need experts and its not free.
erniewhez:

let to talk to my lawyer friend if he will be willing to help you on it. By 2morrow i will give u reply on it.
Finger crossed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by omoboy1: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2010
@erniewhez i'm still waiting for you, or if any one can help me out and tell me what kind or Docs i will be needing i will be happy grin
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by Arlington(f): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2010
Omoboy ,you don't need to give anybody one naira to tell you anything about an American visa unless you have money to waste.
Your brother in-law should send you a letter of invitation stating that during your stay in the USA you will be staying with them and he will be responsible for everything during your stay, his bank account details (if he is willing too). does your sister have her citizenship yet since you said 3 years i doubt it , i would say it is better if your in-law says he is the one personally inviting you to visit them .
you said you drooped out of school that might be the hard part because the main thing is they want to see something that ties you down to Nigeria meaning something that you have that will bring you back family , a wife, a child ,property or a job .
If you where schooling you would take a letter from your school your ID card , bank statement if you had any cash in it .be ready as they might ask you what you study and what it is about.
The thing is they might not even look at one document they are just watching and listening to your answers.
I sent my sister all kind of documents and they did not look at one just asked her what she was going to do, who she was going to see.she had just 400k in her own bank account and they granted her the visa.Try not to take fake documents there that you can not defend oh!
So just gather the documents you can and be confident and i wish you luck.
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by omoboy1: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2010
Arlington: thank you so much, but can you pls tell me what kind Doc will they need from me ??
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by Arlington(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2010
What are you doing presently? Are you working ? If you are then they will need a letter from your employer, your work ID , proof of where your salary is paid to so you also have to have your pay stub included and your bank account details that will refelect that you are getting paid by your employer. or do you have a business? If you don't mind me asking how old are you?
If you are not working or school then that one is a diffrent story oh.
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by omoboy1: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
Well I run my dad company, we sell moto parts,??
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by omoboy1: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
Am 28
Re: I Need Help On This Us Visiting Visa Pls by erniewhez(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
Arlington:

Omoboy ,you don't need to give anybody one naira to tell you anything about an American visa unless you have money to waste.
Your brother in-law should send you a letter of invitation stating that during your stay in the USA you will be staying with them and he will be responsible for everything during your stay, his bank account details (if he is willing too). does your sister have her citizenship yet since you said 3 years i doubt it , i would say it is better if your in-law says he is the one personally inviting you to visit them .
you said you drooped out of school that might be the hard part because the main thing is they want to see something that ties you down to Nigeria meaning something that you have that will bring you back family , a wife, a child ,property or a job .
If you where schooling you would take a letter from your school your ID card , bank statement if you had any cash in it .be ready as they might ask you what you study and what it is about.
The thing is they might not even look at one document they are just watching and listening to your answers.
I sent my sister all kind of documents and they did not look at one just asked her what she was going to do, who she was going to see.she had just 400k in her own bank account and they granted her the visa.Try not to take fake documents there that you can not defend oh!
So just gather the documents you can and be confident and i wish you luck.

I havent said its compulsory for him to pay any1. Its just that it helps when you get counseling. I told him he can get the information he needs on the US consular site and what you dont know is that he has complications and that is why I said he needs an immigration lawyer to see how he goes about rectifying the complications. i.e: the sister may not be the best person to invite him, he has no tie to bring him back, bla, bla bla, Lawyers knows how to address these issues. If you can assist him, its good. If i know how to help him i would as well. But basically genuity is very important. And his confidence before the interviewer.

@omoboy, I told my friend but he said he has a lot doing in his hand now. But you can make it if u follow d rules and guidelines and avoid mistakes. Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Bad Boy / Bank Statement Issue / Bucharest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.