Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (47783 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Celebgistz1: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nollywood actors, Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman have released exquisite pre-wedding shoot, ahead of their up-coming wedding.

Linda Ejiofor made her engagement announcement over the weekend when she posted a picture of herself and her groom-to-be on her Instagram even though their faces were covered. Now, the bride-to-be is counting down to saying I do to forever with her love, Ibrahim Sule.

The pair transformed from playing a couple role in the famous TV series, Tinsel and from just being a lovely duo on tv to a cute couple in reality.

See the lovely pictures below;

source: https://celebgistz.com/stunning-pre-wedding-photo-shoot-of-actors-linda-ejiofor-and-ibrahim-suleiman/

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Celebgistz1: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
More photos

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Celebgistz1: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
More photos

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Celebgistz1: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
angry

Na make the wedding last be the koko.

All the marriages contracted via Tinsels has been rocky.

67 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
If you want you marriage to last, expunge every spirit of Tinsels following you and your fiancee. Most a times, the spirit of Tinsel Marriage is the spirit of lust

Request for the spirit of true companionship and love

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by ClintonEmex: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
The pictures are beautiful, I hope their marriage will be so.

32 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by LuciferKristi: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
So they'd been fvcking each other behind set all these while?

*spits angry

The only positive I take from this union is that the bride-to-be has double chin which is an indicator that her pussy / cameltoe must be fat (pomocious).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who them be
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Celebgistz1: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fortifiedcity na only you walker come?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fortifiedcity na only you walker come?
No na me and you
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
No na me and you
Your comments don too plenty for this thread angry
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Your comments don too plenty for this thread angry
Make e plenty because I no wan see those laughter turn to social media break up posts.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Make e plenty because I no wan see those laughter turn to social media break up posts.

That's sweet of you
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
That's sweet of you
grin How do you know I am sweet? You can say that again
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin How do you know I am sweet? You can say that again
Get out! grin you are sweet for wishing them well
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Yuneehk(f): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Linda is a stunner! Happy married life to them

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Celebgistz1: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mynd44
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by IamPlato(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2018

If his muslims family Dont convert her, they Will Cut Off Her Head 3months After Wedding...

If It Doesnt Happen Then I Will Cut Of My Prick

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by AverageAnnie(f): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Beautiful couple.. their smiles, damn gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
They are beautiful together!

Handsome meets pretty

This is what I wanted for me and juliearth

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by nazablossom(f): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congratulations Damini and Bimpe. I love watching them. I'm happy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

We've seen better pre-wedding pictures.
Sadly those marriages didn't last.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by KhingOvie: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
see doings
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ghana Naija no work
Yoruba Edo no work
Make we pray make dis one work oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by NkpoluJunction: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Beauty and handsome

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Topmaike007(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
na Adam and Eve story Dem one act no?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Topmaike007(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
NkpoluJunction:
Beauty and handsome
meet together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife / Inem Peter Flaunts Body In New Pics And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.