Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (47790 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by sage101: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Cute

.Hello!!!

Please I need someone to give my a site where I can DOWNLOAD Telenovelas

I'm CURRENTLY WATCHING one titled "BE MY LADY" but the EUPHORIA is too much for MEcheesy

I just cant WAIT for the DAILY EPISODES anymore, I want to DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE MOVIE

PLEASE!!!

SOMEONE HELP MEcheesy smiley
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nne5: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
This 'the meeting' girl.
Cool one.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by cooldipo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lovely photos plus both are soft on the eyes!
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by blowjob: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Nollywood actors, Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman have released exquisite pre-wedding shoot, ahead of their up-coming wedding.

Linda Ejiofor made her engagement announcement over the weekend when she posted a picture of herself and her groom-to-be on her Instagram even though their faces were covered. Now, the bride-to-be is counting down to saying I do to forever with her love, Ibrahim Sule.

The pair transformed from playing a couple role in the famous TV series, Tinsel and from just being a lovely duo on tv to a cute couple in reality.

See the lovely pictures below;

source: https://celebgistz.com/stunning-pre-wedding-photo-shoot-of-actors-linda-ejiofor-and-ibrahim-suleiman/
VOTE BUHARI..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by K4daniel: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congrats to both.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Topmaike007(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
I thank God dat Madrid has returned to its winning ways....4.0 Hala Madrid God dey Solari back like K.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by gladisa7: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
2 very lovely people. This actor handsome wella.. and I like d actress. She is cool. Happy Married life to them.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by abdulmajin: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice couple I will like to share this on www.naijatch.com
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by famiebee(f): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lovely couples
Beautiful pictures

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by ofoka: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
I pray that they remain together
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by goshen26: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
I hope the number of pre-wedding pinshure will not be more than the number of years they live as couple without divorce?

Nice shots
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by gurunlocker: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
I don't trust Tinsel wedding....

But I wish them all the best.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by pannyman(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
Beautiful lady. I'm so glad for her.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
If you want you marriage to last, expunge every spirit of Tinsels following you and your fiancee. Most a times, the spirit of Tinsel Marriage is the spirit of lust

Request for the spirit of true companionship and love
How?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
I will advice her to hit the gym. But wait oo do fine ladies menstrate?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
IamPlato:

If his muslims family Dont convert her, they Will Cut Off Her Head 3months After Wedding...

If It Doesnt Happen Then I Will Cut Of My Prick

You are welcome for showcasing ur stupidity.

When again shall we hear from you?

We are so eager to see more of u becos this ur level of stupidity is a kind we have never seen in a long time.

#ODE

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by NWABUKA007(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
this one na correct package o nice one

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by NWABUKA007(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
asuustrike1:

How?
bros
this your name powerful o

i sight you o
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
NWABUKA007:

bros
this your name powerful o

i sight you o
grin cheesy cheesy. How is it powerful? Is because my moniker shut down public universities?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Nollywood actors, Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman have released exquisite pre-wedding shoot, ahead of their up-coming wedding.

Linda Ejiofor made her engagement announcement over the weekend when she posted a picture of herself and her groom-to-be on her Instagram even though their faces were covered. Now, the bride-to-be is counting down to saying I do to forever with her love, Ibrahim Sule.

The pair transformed from playing a couple role in the famous TV series, Tinsel and from just being a lovely duo on tv to a cute couple in reality.

source: https://celebgistz.com/stunning-pre-wedding-photo-shoot-of-actors-linda-ejiofor-and-ibrahim-suleiman/
I been de try gather money to take pick this Linda ooo cry cry cry cry now this sharp guy took her
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by semyman: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Na make the wedding last be the koko.

All the marriages contracted via Tinsels has been rocky.
Engrish
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2018
My love for this girl kiss
I wish her a forever and happy union.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by omoplaycool(m): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2018
IamPlato:

If his muslims family Dont convert her, they Will Cut Off Her Head 3months After Wedding...

Ibro (CQ) as we call him is not a Muslim..
He lead the team (soul quest) an arm of a Christian faith base NGO (YWAP) who won the first Malta guiness Street dance competition.
It might interest you that after the show he also became one of their judges..
He's an architect and has done video commercials for companies like WAMCO peak milk and MTN. He was also the guy I "the man on the box"
So before you pick up your phone and type what you like, get your facts right..
My brother this dude is successful why don't you just work hard and make yours instead of typing what you ain't sure of
Bros. The dude

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Gerrard59(m): 2:53am On Nov 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Na make the wedding last be the koko.

All the marriages contracted via Tinsels has been rocky

Not true. Chucks and Ene's marriage is over five years.

@Topic: Beautiful pictures but the makeup is too much, I think. Those pores need to breathe.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by kruzyempire(m): 3:06am On Nov 08, 2018
I hope their marriage will last, all these celebrity marriages b like say e get validity
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by redcap: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
I been de try gather money to take pick this Linda ooo cry cry cry cry now this sharp guy took her

Her younger and more beautiful sisters are still very much available.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Awoo88: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2018
IamPlato:

How do you know he is a Muslim? From reading his name?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Ijeluv82(f): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2018
Congratulations....
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2018
redcap:

Her younger and more beautiful sisters are still very much available.
where dem dey.....lead me to them bros
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by davidque: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2018
IamPlato:

Ibrahim Suleiman is far from being a Muslim, he is a very strong Christian, u have known him since my childhood. He used to be a Muslim, that's common with edo-auchi people
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Celebgistz1:

Just like Chucks and Ene. Congratulations to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" / Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.