Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Body Vs Mouth Odor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Vs Mouth Odor (261 Views)

Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Vs Mouth Odor by Mikefrik(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
hello fellow nairalanders I would like to get to know your opinions of which of the two is more annoying or embarrassing. imagine a stranger walking up to u to ask you for direction and u notice the person has a very very bad one of the two. how would you respond to the person. also can a person have both? both mouth and body odor.?
Re: Body Vs Mouth Odor by shilenji(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Both makes me very irritated but i know the person won't be happy with whatever is going wrong with him/her. What i don't understand is how someone, knowing he has mouth odour will still walk up to you and open his mouth anyhow without feeling for you that you are receiving it .anytime i see someone like that approaching me i use to tell him 'later,i have something i need to attend to urgently' and they are already seeing me as a snub. Can they be cured?
Re: Body Vs Mouth Odor by shilenji(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
i once had a room mate who had both. JAAPA one tym,i cannot come and die
Re: Body Vs Mouth Odor by Mikefrik(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
I noticed that this problem is actually from small #frombirth. A girl of about 13yrs old came to my shop to buy drink. My God her mouth was so bad, and I think she knew because she was always moving back as I came to her.

(1) (Reply)

Paraffix Wax For Sale / Correct Hormonal Imbalance With Aloe Vera Bitters Plusbitter Aloes / Thank You Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.