Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Bags An Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Bags An Endorsement Deal (596 Views)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk / Williams Uchemba Bags An Endorsement Deal With Pennek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Bags An Endorsement Deal by Nollyzonenews: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, is already reaping the dividend of hard work as she has signed another deal with a beauty company.

The actress will be the face of Vadang brand or couple of months before her contract will be reviewed.

It’s already the festive season and the actress cannot keep calm considering how hard working she has been and also creating time to help some of her fans keep fit through her training program.

She shares some photos with caption saying..

It’s Official People.. GODDESS X VADANG  #blessings #gogetter #goddess#gratitude #vadangbeauty #happygirl#blondie #happysunday#somethingbigiscoming

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-uche-ogbodo-bags-an-endorsement-deal/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Bags An Endorsement Deal by daviesblaze(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
I heard that she is an ow-low....
Complete the sentence
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Bags An Endorsement Deal by praizblog: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congrats sis

(1) (Reply)

'Many Mocked Me When I Started But Today I'm Known All Over The World'—Hushpuppi / Please Keep Psquare In Your Prayers. It's Sad That The Duo Suffers From... / Funniest Nigerian Viral Videos In November!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.