Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,902 members, 7,824,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? (691 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? by y4code(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
hello nairalander

I have an idle 200k in my account please what physical business can i do with it...

i live in Magboro around berger.
Re: What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
y4code:
hello nairalander

I have an idle 200k in my account please what physical business can i do with it...

Give me the 200k and I will pay you 12k monthly for the next 5 years cool check my signature
Re: What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? by Imperare(f): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
y4code:
hello nairalander

I was once in your situation but I asked the holy spirit to tell me my purpose in life.
you just need to know your purpose in life and not a profitable business. your purpose is important cos you will fall in love with the business naturally. your purpose is that thing you love doing and people appreciate, commend or even give you money.
as God then goto your pastor to know your purpose for confirmation

1 Like

Re: What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? by Abyima(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
y4code:
hello nairalander

Get your self a land and start poultry or farming. Agriculture is bae. If u don't like it, I can give u more options .
Re: What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? by smithoo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Loan me the fund and I will credit you 10k monthly. To secure the loan, I will hand over documents of my land property in Ogun state. As soon as the loan is fully repaid, you can return my documents.

Send me a mail on smithtransco@gmail.com if we can deal.
Re: What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? by y4code(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Imperare:

I was once in your situation but I asked the holy spirit to tell me my purpose in life.
you just need to know your purpose in life and not a profitable business. your purpose is important cos you will fall in love with the business naturally. your purpose is that thing you love doing and people appreciate, commend or even give you money.

thanks i do some survey and have interest in starting phone accessories but the problem is how doni start cuz i have no connection in this area of specialization
Re: What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? by divinelove(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
y4code:
hello nairalander

Come and take this my Keke and start making 5,k daily

Re: What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? by divinelove(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Imperare:

Business is what brings money whether u like it or not. All these talk about passion and purpose is nonsense. So what happens if what I love to do does not bring in the money say I love shoe shining angry

Your only purpose as a business man is to make money legitimately.
U may hate taxi driving and still do it bc it brings in money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Free 500MB Data To All Its Users / Recharge Alert International / Get Quality CCTV Camera Installation For Only 170k. Hurry Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.