Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos (33371 Views)

Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) / Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared (2) (3) (4)

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari will release them tomorrow through the back door and nothing will happen as usual...

If you doubt me..

Those that slaughtered six people in Abuja are free today... Roaming the streets

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Hotfreezer: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
sage101:
Uglee fellows

Hello!!!

Please I need someone to give my a site where I can DOWNLOAD Telenovelas

I'm CURRENTLY WATCHING one titled "BE MY LADY" but the EUPHORIA is too much for MEcheesy

I just cant WAIT for the DAILY EPISODES anymore, I want to DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE MOVIE

PLEASE!!!

SOMEONE HELP MEcheesy smiley

See the nonsense you're posting on a thread where someone was killed.

You're insensitive.

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
What are their names? Are they from where? Who sent them or what is their mission? I think that this story is incomplete.

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by amazon14: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

Standing at 6 ft 1, ive never been regarded as one. But then, I've never met Shaquille O'neal before.

So wetin come dey make u vibrate as if are a twin brother to the certain midget?

Na question I ask you don't chop my head off

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by mfm04622: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

I like the way DSS works.

If you are not among the fulani Muslem, catching you when you offend is very easy but if you are, they make sure you keep disappearing until the case dies down.

Kudos to the DSS, you are like your father buhari

These killers are Fulani! What are you saying again?
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by ud4u: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
I find it difficult to believe this story
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by mfm04622: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
holyidol:
What are their names? Are they from where? Who sent them or what is their mission? I think that this story is incomplete.

They are kidnappers! Who do you think send kidnappers on such mission? About 10 people were killed while about 8 were kidnapped by them. Murdered victims include other kidnapped people. They blocked road, kidnapped those unlucky to fall into their hands, killed some during the kidnapping, killed at least one in their camp, killed the traditional ruler after collecting ransome. The murderers have now been arrested. Which story is not complete again?

Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

Standing at 6 ft 1, ive never been regarded as one. But then, I've never met Shaquille O'neal before.

Then what is your headache did the guy mentioned your name or is midget your name or surname?
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Heffalump(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
just fire them and avoid long thing!
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by sage101: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hotfreezer:

See the nonsense you're posting on a thread where someone was killed.

You're insensitive.
Ooohhhh!!!

My bad

My adrenaline didnt allow me to assimilate the topic, just wanted FP spot so that ALOT of persons can see it and assist me........

Sorry!!!

#Muahsmiley
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by timota(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
mfm04622:

They are kidnappers! Who do you think send kidnappers on such mission? About 10 people were killed while about 8 were kidnapped by them. Murdered victims include other kidnapped people. They blocked road, kidnapped those unlucky to fall into their hands, killed some during the kidnapping, killed at least one in their camp, killed the traditional ruler after collecting ransome. The murderers have now been arrested. Which story is not complete again?
The other story is that he came back from a meeting with elrufai and was captured on his way back
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by 2nattie(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who dem be? Wetin be dia name?
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Its a shame that innocent Muslims are killed by southern Kaduna Christian militia, because some Fulani kidnapped your king then all Muslims must pay for it ?. Igbo criminals have been kidnapping and killing victims since 1970s but reprisals attack has never been meted on innocent Igbo people. He who seeks equity must do equity.
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by joepepsy(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Here in Europe your mate's are innovating,after you will blame Buhari.
sage101:
Uglee fellows

Hello!!!

Please I need someone to give my a site where I can DOWNLOAD Telenovelas

I'm CURRENTLY WATCHING one titled "BE MY LADY" but the EUPHORIA is too much for MEcheesy

I just cant WAIT for the DAILY EPISODES anymore, I want to DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE MOVIE

PLEASE!!!

SOMEONE HELP MEcheesy smiley
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Anasko(m): 1:22am On Nov 08, 2018
slivertongue:
Medicine after death. d killers are elrufia's men &wud be set free. d fall of S-Kad &GEJ startd wit d death of yakowa...
No be PDP Killed him?
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by israelmao(m): 3:00am On Nov 08, 2018
These ragtag folks wasted valuable lives and put entire security architecture of the state in delicate balance.They must pay minimum price for the crime they committed even their sponsors.
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:09am On Nov 08, 2018
I wish it was Abba Kyari, the Jack Bauer of the NPF that caught them. Great job though by the DSS. Those guys should be finished immediately and their bodies dissected and dissolved in Acid. I hate them
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 08, 2018
mfm04622:

you haven't answer all, didn't they have names and where they come from? Or is kidnappers their names and origin.
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by mfm04622: 5:49am On Nov 08, 2018
timota:

The other story is that he came back from a meeting with elrufai and was captured on his way back

That has been debunked!
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by yashman: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

I like the way DSS works.

If you are not among the fulani Muslem, catching you when you offend is very easy but if you are, they make sure you keep disappearing until the case dies down.

Kudos to the DSS, you are like your father buhari
You will just open that fat brain to imagine nonesense and then use your hands to type it... Grow up
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by newjosboy: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2018
All the "suspects" paraded there are actors of a staged act. They are just following the script by el rufai, so that the southern Kaduna people will belive they were actually arrested. It is all lies!
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by judeoko1: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2018
winnings are great , we doing it again today, call or whatsapp to confirm.
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2018
pawns, i dont belive it. angry
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by sage101: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2018
joepepsy:
Here in Europe your mate's are innovating,after you will blame Buhari.
I'm allergic to stupid comments......

Here in Europe indeed!!!

Like yeah! They don't watch movies there
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by fakati(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2018
That is if the suspects paraded were not innocent as usual.
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by joepepsy(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2018
You were so insensitive and childish, the post was about the dead, with all due respect, you should grow up.
sage101:
I'm allergic to stupid comments......

Here in Europe indeed!!!

Like yeah! They don't watch movies there
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by sage101: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
joepepsy:
You were so insensitive and childish, the post was about the dead, with all due respect, you should grow up.
You should have said that ab initio

Mind You!

I've already apologised for it
Re: DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos by joepepsy(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2018
do you live in naija?
sage101:
You should have said that ab initio

Mind You!

I've already apologised for it

Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall / Man Spends 33 Days In Jail Just For Calling Someone On Phone