Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations (897 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
I won't say much...

Just think about it

2 Likes

Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by PapiFlin(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
fact

1 Like

Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Not necessarily.

Though the backwardness over there will take aeons of years to eradicate

1 Like

Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by speedyGonzales: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
well, I don't know about top ten but definitely best in Africa

1 Like

Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by Onlybornmacho: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
True talk

1 Like

Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by Boomark(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
Glaring truth

1 Like

Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Not necessarily.

Though the backwardness over there will take aeons of years to eradicate

Asin ehn.. from the poverty there to illetracy etc..

I can only imagine how long it'll take
Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
The ones here in Benin do not contribute to the igr at all . The only thing they do I s liter the who place with the scrap iron they gathered
Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by slivertongue: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Contextualize north
Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by Xander85: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Edoloaded:
The ones here in Benin do not contribute to the igr at all . The only thing they do I s liter the who place with the scrap iron they gathered

A sizeable number of them are from Niger and Chad! And you can bet they have their PVCs at the ready...waiting for next year!
Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by debaj10: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Edoloaded:
I won't say much...

Just think about it
utter rubbish.
it's your Christian parents and grandparents that sold your future to the north for peanuts.
go and check your history.

Modified:
unbeknownst to most Nigerians, every northern state had a large Christian population.
this was before the civil war. shocked
even now, Google 'church in :' and add any northern state.
you'll be shocked.
so when people are being killed there and you assume they're Muslims, who's being foolish?undecided
Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by Jokerman(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
I don't think so bro.... I think evil ritual leaders are the problem of Nigeria.... The north also has potentials bro .....
Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by ican2020: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
with north, Nigeria will keep on going in circles
Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Not really, I think lack of development should be blamed on Igbos and Yorubas who, though more educated have allowed themselves to be used times again. The north like other regions have their own share of bad leadership brought about by docile followership.
The north is not your problem, Nigerians are the problem .
Re: Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations by naijaking1: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Edoloaded:
I won't say much...

Just think about it

We have the colonizing Brits to thank for that.
No better way way to make us non progressive!

(1) (Reply)

USA/UK Phone Numbers For Whatsapp Verification For Free !!! / Please Let's Be Candid For Once / Will Northern Nigeria Leave Their Brother Buhari And Vote A Cameroonian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.