Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State (60327 Views)

Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / Young Girl Assaults Police Officers Trying To Penalise Her Mom For Breaking / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by movetoca: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2018
He is a ritualist,stop making it sound cool by calling him Yahoo boy. He is a killer and a ritualist.
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by berrystunn(m): 12:51am On Nov 08, 2018
Everything thing is now Yahoo
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by SmartMindsFx: 1:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Pays to be legit.
Thank God for life, forex and crypto.
I ho drive Benz too (with forex and crypto profit)
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by just4obitex(m): 3:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Sirmuel1:
Sometimes, I go dey shame to tell People my state of Origin.

Only for Edo state, you go see witches and wizards, you go see yahoo boys, ritualists, 419, ashawo (both local and international), you go see SARS, you go see Armed Robbers, Cultists..... Na wa oh!!!!

Being a Nigerian alone na headache.... Being a Nigerian from Edo State, na another problem cheesy

I have actually met some very strong personalities from that state, you can imagine the legacy the igbenidion family has left, in general i think edo people are �

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by expert234: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

What the unfruitful third world fúck is this!?

Demons operate everywhere, including in the so-called advanced world
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by mazieduma: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2018
winnings are great , we doing it again today, call or whatsapp to confirm.
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Augustine112(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2018
yahoo of a thin has cause alot of taboo, govt is sitting down watching
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Sirmuel1(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2018
asuustrike1:

It is easy, it requires patience. Odion Ighalo is Edo guy yet he was celebrated. Nigerians didn't remember his wrong after a wonderful performance at African cup of nations qualify.

You're right. But most of the bad things come from the state
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Sirmuel1(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2018
Hassan88:

Are you finished?

undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Owaincouncil: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2018
Why not his own mum.
Abiiko Omo/ akoogba
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Owaincouncil: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Only for Edo state, you go see witches and wizards, you go see yahoo boys, ritualists, 419, ashawo (both local and international), you go see SARS, you go see Armed Robbers, Cultists..... Na wa oh!!!!

Being a Nigerian alone na headache.... Being a Nigerian from Edo State, na another problem cheesy

Even traficking
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Ibcrown(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Sirmuel1:

my Edo people I hail thee��
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by cy63r: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Nairaland sef.. Person use him own mama na trouble. Person use another person mama na issue. Na wise idiat. Bestfriend, you no go like retaliate? Use all his family members. 2nd to do na him dey pain pass.
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Don't we hear cases of rape and human rituals in the south west, does that make Yoruba's not proud of their heritage?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Sirmuel1(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2018
asuustrike1:

Don't we hear cases of rape and human rituals in the south west, does that make Yoruba's not proud of their heritage?

South west.... Not a particular State.

But Edo state is strange.
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Sirmuel1(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2018
Owaincouncil:

Even traficking

I forgot to add that one sef cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Donmedrac: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Sirmuel1:

oga shut up, what about osun, Oyo, ekiti with skull mining, yahoo, rituals?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Sirmuel1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Donmedrac:
oga shut up, what about osun, Oyo, ekiti with skull mining, yahoo, rituals?

Go and sleep
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by GetCofOProperty: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by africantycoon: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2018
Wat ppl are not saying is most men are stupid. In one way or another the proceeds of these crimes will go to women.
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Johnosas91: 5:37am On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be careful who you call your friend.
The time has come for him to know who his real friends are.

His bestfriend won't be a real bestfriend if he can't forgive him for this transgression.
You again
grin grin

Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Favor99(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Hey you should proud of your state. Beautiful heritage and culture and proud history. Don’t let other people bring you down and make you feel less. Edo has a proud beautiful people history, heritage and people. One of the most renown and advanced kingdoms in African history.

It’s one of the most educated states, always in the top 5 in the entrance exams scores and has one of the highest GDP per capita and richest states in Nigeria.
The media is just trying to rubbish the state and create disunity and hate in Nigeria.
It’s one of Africa’s treasured and proudest cultures, that’s why the enemy is attacking it

Positive news about Edo doesn’t make front page.
People with bad agendas go about spreading hate lies about the people.

Some people like bringing others down and making people feel less of themselves. At the end of the day their haters and their insecure
So ignore the haters

Every state and people have their vices and negatives.
Look at Igbos, Yorubas and Fulanis
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Sirmuel1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Favor99:

Hey you should proud of your state. Beautiful heritage and culture and proud history. Don’t let other people bring you down and make you feel less. Edo has a proud beautiful people history, heritage and people. One of the most renown and advanced kingdoms in African history.

It’s one of the most educated states, always in the top 5 in the entrance exams scores and has one of the highest GDP per capita and richest states in Nigeria.
The media is just trying to rubbish the state and create disunity and hate in Nigeria.
It’s one of Africa’s treasured and proudest cultures, that’s why the enemy is attacking it

Positive news about Edo doesn’t make front page.
People with bad agendas go about spreading hate lies about the people.

Some people like bringing others down and making people feel less of themselves. At the end of the day their haters and their insecure
So ignore the haters

Every state and people have their vices and negatives.
Look at Igbos, Yorubas and Fulanis

Thank you so much, I am grateful for this!!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Favor99(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Your welcome bro cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Donmedrac: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sirmuel1:

so you needed someone to tell you this abi?

Don't you see any bad news about Edo state must hit nairaland front-page or instablog? Bloggers are trying to tarnish the state image.

Take a quick search at Google about ondo and you'll see bad news worse than Edo state but the media will never take it.

So better help others and find a way to contribute positively to yourself and society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Sirmuel1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Donmedrac:
so you needed someone to tell you this abi?

Don't you see any bad news about Edo state must hit nairaland front-page or instablog? Bloggers are trying to tarnish the state image.

Take a quick search at Google about ondo and you'll see bad news worse than Edo state but the media will never take it.

So better help others and find a way to contribute positively to yourself and society

Bros. Edo state wahala don tire me. You wont understand.
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Most of the bad things in Nigeria(a country of Over 180 million people) come from Ẹdo state(a state of less than 10 million people, with a significant percentage of non-indigenes)?

Did you read your moronic statement to yourself before tapping the submit tab?

I see here on Nairaland people from other parts of the country jump on the bandwagon of stereotyping Ẹdo state and you, the supposed son/daughter of the soil cheer them on by joining in?

May the ancestors help liberate you from your low self esteem.

Ẹvb'ọmwan a ghọghọ n'amẹn rọ yi, sokpan ọghuẹ ẹrẹ ye vbe riọ.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Sirmuel1(m): 4:36am On Nov 11, 2018
keneguae:

Most of the bad things in Nigeria(a country of Over 180 million people) come from Ẹdo state(a state of less than 10 million people, with a significant percentage of non-indigenes)?

Did you read your moronic statement to yourself before tapping the submit tab?

I see here on Nairaland people from other parts of the country jump on the bandwagon of stereotyping Ẹdo state and you, the supposed son/daughter of the soil cheer them on by joining in?

May the ancestors help liberate you from your low self esteem.

Ẹvb'ọmwan a ghọghọ n'amẹn rọ yi, sokpan ọghuẹ ẹrẹ ye vbe riọ.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Giddymoney:
Poverty is a disease

When i get rich i want my kid's to understand that I'm the one who's rich and they are broke ..

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State by gigtrainee: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be careful who you call your friend.
The time has come for him to know who his real friends are.

His bestfriend won't be a real bestfriend if he can't forgive him for this transgression.

Will you keee quiet

let's suppose u found out that your best friend used your mom for ritual and you found out ,will you forgive him and be friends with him?

Mother that gave birth to you,that took care of you,breastfed and more

Guy answer me , will u forgive him becos he is your friend??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex / Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown / Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.