Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. (388 Views)

Learn How To Design, Create And Sell E-books For Free / I Write Business E-Books / Best 12 Training Courses for 2019... Over 50 Videos, E-books and Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
I have e-books for Android, Note, IPad, Apple and Blackberry in all formats (PDF, DOC, ZIP, EPUB, RTF, MOBI) .

Romantic Novels, Motivational Novel, Thrillers, etc.

Each e-book goes for just 300 Naira.

Contact me on 07010977747.

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Start your day and end your day with reading good e-books. Make me your librarian. With just 300 Naira, you own an e-book.

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
THE WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART.
Elizabeth George shares how a woman can follow God and seek His heart in every area of her life her husband her children her home her walk with the Lord her ministry
There is peace and purpose for the woman who prepares her heart and mind to embrace Gods plan every day. This new look will complement the other bestselling Elizabeth George titles loved by millions of women.

grab your copy at 300 Naira.

CONTACT ME ON 07010977747

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2018
A HUSBAND AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART.
A more fulfilling marriage is within the reach of every husband--and getting there is not as difficult as you might think.

In A Husband After God's Own Heart, bestselling author Jim George points you to the little touches that can bring big results. They're based on clear and simple priorities found in the Bible, and they will help... make you the husband God meant for you to be bring you and your wife closer together as a team improve your listening and communication skills strengthen your marriage and family relationshipsadd more fun to your times together

Especially valuable are the "Little Things That Make a Big Difference" applications at the end of every chapter. You'll be amazed at how small steps, in the right direction, can help you enjoy a better marriage.

Grab your copy at just 300 Naira. Whatsapp - 07010977747

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
SECRETS ARE HIDDEN IN BOOKS.

EXPLORE YOUR WORLD BY READING.

MAKE ME YOUR LIBRARIAN.

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR E-BOOKS.

07010977747 (WHATSAPP) .
Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
THE NAKED MILLIONAIRE.
This is a book about becoming a millionaire. Not through investment, although you may invest the money that you make. Not through savings, although you will be able to have some of those. And not through betting on the 4.10 at your local race track. This is a 'how to' book like no other, with seven possible paths, all leading to the same outcome. This is your book, not mine. If you do the things in this book you will become a millionaire - it's that simple.

So what do you want to do? Be an authentic millionaire? Design a global brand? Start and grow your business? Avoid pitfalls? See what others don't? Become a professional speaker? Write a bestseller? Your book, your choice.

grab your copy at 300 Naira.

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
THE GUILTY WIFE.
If you were being framed for murder, how far would you go to clear your name?

The debut psychological thriller that reads as Apple Tree Yard meets Behind Closed Doors, by way of Double Jeopardy.

I'm not guilty of murder.

Bethany Reston is happily married. But she's also having an affair with a famous client.

And no one can ever know.

But that doesn't make me innocent.

When Bethany's lover is brutally murdered, she has to hide her grief from everyone.

But someone knows her secret. And then one day the threats begin.

With an ever-growing pile of evidence pointing to her as the murderer, the only way she can protect her secrets is to prove her innocence. And that means tracking down a killer.

An incredibly taut, tense game of cat and mouse - with a twist you'll never see coming.

Grab your copy at 300 Naira.

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
THE OTHER SISTER.
First there was The Guilty Wife. Now read Elle Croft's next twisty psychological suspense novel, The Other Sister.

How far would you go...

Gina Mills is desperate to be a newsreader, but her boss - the director of the struggling Channel Eight, won't help.

Walking home one night, Gina stumbles upon a dead body, and after calling the police, she makes the split-second decision to report the murder live.

When questioned by the police, Gina can't remember specific details about her discovery, but these memory gaps are explained away as shock.

...to uncover your family's deadly secret?

But when Gina finds a second body, it's clear she's being targeted. But why?

And how is this connected to the death of Gina's younger sister so many years ago?

Fans of Friend Request by Laura Marshall, Sweet Little Lies by Caz Frear, The Mistake by KL Slater, The Secret Mother by Shalini Boland and The Angel by Katerina Diamond will love The Other Sister.

Grab your copy. 300 Naira.
07010977747 (whatsapp g

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
GOD'S GENERALS.
The Generals Who Shook Nations
Roberts Liardon chronicles compelling spiritual biographies of some of the most powerful preachers ever to ignite the fires of revival. Follow the faith journeys and lives of the great generals of God, including:
George Whitefield, whose dramatic flair and passionate preaching needed no modern conveniences like microphones to reach crowds of more than sixty thousand people.
Charles Finney, the skeptical lawyer-turned-evangelist whose ministry was marked by deep prayer and divine healing.
William and Catherine Booth, who gave food to the hungry, fought to free those trapped in sex trafficking, and founded the Salvation Army, now the largest charitable organization in the world.
Billy Graham, counselor and confidant of eleven U.S. presidents, who preached God’s unconditional love and saving grace to millions.
Liardon goes beyond history, drawing crucial life application and inspiration from the lives of these mighty warriors so that you can learn how to:              
Fulfill God’s call on your life
Discern the voice of God to follow His guidance
Be led by the Spirit of God
Let these revivalists inspire your life and revitalize your ministry!

Grab your copy at just 300 Naira. 07010977747.

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2018

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Grab your copy at just 300 Naira. 07010977747

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
EFFECTIVE DISCIPLINE FOR CHILDREN.

grab your copy. 300 Naira.

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
BRAIN RULES FOR BABY.
Brain Rules for Baby bridges the gap between what scientists know and what parents practice. Through fascinating and funny stories, Medina, a developmental molecular biologist and dad, unravels how a child’s brain develops--and what you can do to optimize it.

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2018
THE RUINED WIFE

Re: E-books For Android, Note, Ipad, Apple & Blackb. by trendyid(f): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Enjoy this weekend with nice e-books written by John Grisham.

(1) (Reply)

Rush Me!!!!!!! / Manganese ore site sale or you need patrnership or you need to by manganese ore / Make 2019 Your Year Of Breakthrough By Doing What Works For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.