Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe (17973 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by slivertongue: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
i blame him because he faild 2sustain wat he met instead he removd d pillars,increased tax &fuel yet blame odas 4his errors
Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Even Osinbanjo knows.

Check my signature if ur unemployed.

False claim. i have seen a lot of broken pipe that belongs to National Water Board.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

False claim. i have seen a lot of broken pipe that belongs to National Water Board.

That doesn't mean that Osinbanjo does not know that Nigeria has taken 22 steps backward.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by Felixv: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2018
What is this 20m naira a months fool saying - was their water 10yrs ago.

At least come to Lagos where water supply has improved
Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by Billionaire09: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2018
blacknp:
100 million Naira for bail money and Kanu jumped bail and appeared at the wailing wall in Jerusalem?wonders will never end.

If he was your father you wouldn’t forgive him,what a waste of a hundred million on that renegade separatist.

You very stupid to supporting invasion of Biafra IPOB leader who was preparing for case with the zoo government.

God punish you. May the blood of those innocence Indigenous People Of Biafra killed, massacred by the illiterates Arewa combined Hausa Fulani fools torments you till Biafra is restored Isee Iseee Iseeeeeeee

Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

That doesn't mean that Osinbanjo does not know that Nigeria has taken 22 steps backward.

you mean traditional way or Orthodox.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

you mean traditional way or Orthodox.

My post is quite clear.
Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
blacknp:
100 million Naira for bail money and Kanu jumped bail and appeared at the wailing wall in Jerusalem?wonders will never end.

If he was your father you wouldn’t forgive him,what a waste of a hundred million on that renegade separatist.

Afonjas n other zoological confused people would always present trash to the table.

Nnamdi Kanu didn't even get the chance to jump bail.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by IamAtikulate: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Roger3D:
The matter is in court and Buhari has no business determining his fate. The courts will deal with him through the legal system even long after Buhari is gone. Abaribe must forfeit that money to the FG if he fails to produce the terrorist in addition to serving a 6 month jail term
Says by a yoruba moslem
Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by StFrankeinstein(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
God bless you.
Hizzy:

Welcom to the family of Tribalism
Injustice where we hav many Zombies supporting a president that has done nothing for the country Although I voted for the man but I thought he's going to reduce the petroleum price but he increased it and that was the reason I decided to Vote against Jonathan coz I want to Record my songs and the producer told me to buy fuel I bought 8K naira fuel even when I don't hav money to eat. Try not to be corrupted plz be a mature person and you all learn because I hav learnt so Many good things, I even DE challenge so Called Professors and that's the good thing this Great Forum has impacted in Meeeeee
Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by StFrankeinstein(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Thanks Boss
DanDeeBoss:
You welcome boss
Re: Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
StFrankeinstein:
God bless you.
And you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs / Wife Of Ebonyi State Governor Showers First Baby With Gifts / Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.