Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Man Responsible For Ebuka's Stylish Agbadas Buys Car 4 His Wife.see What He Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Responsible For Ebuka's Stylish Agbadas Buys Car 4 His Wife.see What He Said (534 Views)

Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) / Man  Responsible For Posting Viral Video Of The Babcock Sex Tape Apologies / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Responsible For Ebuka's Stylish Agbadas Buys Car 4 His Wife.see What He Said by zoba88: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Michael Black, the man responsible for most of the stylish Agbadas worn by Ebuka took to IG to thank him after buying a car for his wife.He wrote...

'Just want to thank God for his grace over me and my family as well as business. Just bought this car for my wonderful wife..All thanks to God and my boss ebuka who believed in my Agbada Royal collection, wore it few months ago.since then i have been getting orders around the world!To my wife pls i no be davidofficial.manage this one, soon i go buy you latest Porsche!

Red Pepper Collection coming soon' 

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/man-responsible-for-stylish-agbadas.html

Re: Man Responsible For Ebuka's Stylish Agbadas Buys Car 4 His Wife.see What He Said by cooldipo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lovely!

See signature smiley
Re: Man Responsible For Ebuka's Stylish Agbadas Buys Car 4 His Wife.see What He Said by RTSC: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
I doubt if ebuka buys cloths.

He probably has enough requests from fashion designers to last for the next one year.

(1) (Reply)

See Brodashaggi's Birthday Message To Davido / Remy Ma Shares First Photo Of Her New Baby Girl,says Best Christmas Present Ever / Noble Igwe Come To Phyno's Defense After Critic Said He Had A Disappointing Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.