Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life (22238 Views)

Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life / Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by Reptyle(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
dre11:

“Unfortunately for them, later yesterday evening a technician came and was able to figure out and was able to produce the CCTV footage, including how they gained entrance into my house and how they got a way into my room and the fight between them, my wife and my son and all the efforts we made to save our lives. I am happy that we have that in our custody, which the Police are not aware of.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/07/ekweremadu-threatens-release-video-assassination-attempt-his-life

Wait! DSP Ekwerenmadu has a recording that can potentially help the police solve this issue but Dec not to make it a available to them. Then he turns around to accuse the police of inefficiency?

I don't understand.
Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by SirBunky85(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yankee101:

Painment. Efulefu. infantile delusion
onye iberibe.anuofia wuru anwu
Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by asanwafo: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Thief came to thief what thief thief from our national treasury.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by wolexy14(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Chai we don suffer for this country imagine pesin dey contemplate if to release assasination video or not.....na thunder go soon start dey locate all this politificians.....how can u use that as a bargain ?this country na joke honestly.
Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by nkemjacob2(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Fulani commandoes armed with Layan Zana attempted to assassinate the deputy senate president and you are trying to make it look light .
let him stop playing Media politics and do d needful
Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Get trained and enter the oil and gas industry. Globat mud school
Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by Sagay212: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2018
ipods and threats...if not threats, it will be ultimatum. bunch of cowards. why keep a video of an assassination attempt on your ? Are you not supposed to expose the people trying to kill you? That's how the useless fraudulent dilector is always threatening to expose this and that and release rubbish but at the end , it's all useless attention seeking

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by fergie001: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
Another rattle snake movie featuring ekweremadu as Ahanna.

E sure me say 90% of these people no fit decode
What of Peter,Nancy
Nkem Owoh and Sunny McDon-W.......

God bless Amaka Igwe as she continues to rest....

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by okokobioko1: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2018
phemmyutd:
Only fools will believed another drama fro these PDP.
An assassin gained entrance to your house, get hold of your child, wife and enter your room, yet they didn't harmed you or any of your family member. No security operative in your house saw them when they came in and when they escaped. And you were able to catch one of them with others weapons. Pls, tell us part 2
since you refuse to beleive him i pray such situation does not befall you one day,
Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by phemmyutd(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2018
okokobioko1:

since you refuse to beleive him i pray such situation does not befall you one day,

You should know difference between Assassins, Armed Robber, and thieves
Re: Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life by PFRB: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2018
bixton:
In civilized nations a video footage of such, will be given to the police to aid their investigation and if need be you can always duplicate it.
What kind of CCTV was installed in DSP's residence that requires a technician to come help them with?
Is it an analogue type or is he taking nigerians as being brainless?
You are threatening to release video as if the police is involved ?

Installed by DSS. Check the story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals / Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th / Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.